Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!! vrush😲 so many updates!!
update pe update mari jaa rahi haiπŸ˜†..
some people know i am maha lazy.. so i'll take a lot of time to read and live the feeling and rep..
so.. reshhh till then😳
don't expect a rep anywhere near..🀣
thanchuuu for the PM😊
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved! SO MUCH TO READ πŸ˜²
realraul2307 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haayyyeee...😳 He is so naughty... Thank you sooo much for the updatesπŸ€—
Love the story..
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
finally read part 3 to part 8 in one go... wow.. ASR is kameena.. lol... loved it
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW Vru!!!
You sure were on a roll!!
I loved each and every update.
I absolutely love Arnav. His way with words is fantastic. He knows exactly what effect he has on Khushi, and he plays on that!
The gala update was great. I loved the dance and the kiss was so passionate and sensual. Way to go hun!!
I love the fact that Khushi didn't react to him. But Arnav being Arnav, has to have the last say, so summons her to the hotel.
That last part was really touching. I really liked the way he just placed her hand on his heart, as if he had forgotten everything and just stood before her in all honesty, acknowledging her effect on him.
The description of him, both in Lavanya's office and in the hotel room was simply perfect!!
Its hilarious the way she called him a Luchcha, not heard that one for ages!!! Lavanya is so sweet to read in this FF.
The updates were a delight to read...looking forward to the next part/s!!πŸ˜†
Thanks for the PMs sugar!!!
😊
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@vrush : plzzz jaldi continue karo...cant w8 to read d next part.☺️...
neahakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey nice ff
Please add me to ur pm list and do keep up with this amazing work.
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow!

Thanks guys...

i shall reply to all individually soon...

so glad you liked it...
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Halo Vrush!
Hume kya karne ka iradha hai!
Ek tho Awesum updates upar se hottie ke kaarname!
OMG!!!!!!!!!! Wat a man!
Poor Khushi! But ASR haila πŸ˜‰
Waiting for more!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Simply brilliant...I love him...and his kameena ways...too good!!!  Khushi is really going to have to toughen up in front of him...but i did like her approach in the morning meeting of sticking to monosyllables...it served him right!!!

I am sure he was thoroughly irked by her refusal to let him bait her into overreacting on his comments of the designs...and now at the excuse of a client, he will surly extract some kind of a reaction out of her!!!πŸ˜›

I was expecting him to do something more characteristic to his style...to dispose her...but instead he put her hand on his heart...revealing to her his condition...at least physical if not emotional...

I bet he too is surprised at his own actions...for he does not seem to be a guy who reveals anything about himself...especially something as big as this.  Somehow this girl makes him do things he never intended on doing...😳

Me dying to see her reaction...and also dying to see how far he takes this opportunity...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Since you have given 5 updates today...I shall not pester you for more...but instead...like a good baccha...I will wait patiently for the next update!!!πŸ˜ƒ

ha ha meri rani... woh kya karne wala hai woh toh mujhe bhi nahi pata...par..yaar...

woh kameena hai itna pata hai...