India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

update for 23/2/05

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

hey guys i dont what to say about today's episode. i dont understand who provides sujal with clothes in jail. today he was wearing a black shirt instaed of the white one yesterday. and our mahaan team of kashish, mehek and akshat were looking for saboot in trees and plants at sujal's farmhouse. they have wierd  ways of thinking and finding saboot. and why was kahsish so calm with vasu. if somebosy sends my husband ( especially someone like sujalWink) to jail, i wud shake her and maybe give her 2 tight  slaps but our kashish madam was trying to reason out with vasu. well these questions will never be answred and b4 i go mad thinking about them i will write the update.i am so glad they did not show cg and lait and today.

update:

akshat is working on his computer and kashish visits him to ask for his help. she tells him what happened and he agrees to comewith her. they go the police station and are informed that bail cannot be granted since its the court orders( vasu earlier had paid the lawyer and asked him to make sure that sujal does not get bail) kashish again gets upset and starts blabbering about sujal is innocent and sujal has not done anyhting(frankly it was a litle irritating to have her say sujal evry 2 seconds. cant she use the words mere pati or usne. whoever is writing the dialogues is doing a very poor job)

kahish meets vasu and aks why she is doing all this. vasu says that she wants justice for her son and will make sujal is punished. kashish tells her that the saboot she(kash) got changed her mind abot sujal and they will change vasu's mind also. vasu says that not the saboot but sujal fake changed her mind. kashish says that sujals love is not fake and that she wont let anything happen to him(sotty guys i id not listen to the dialogues properly, i was too busy getting dissappointed)

veena goes to meet sujal in jail and starts blaming akshish for verything. she says that she forgave her just for him and now see what happened. sujal gets irritated and tells her that its not kashish's fault, its his takdeer.( and i thought sujal was one of the ppl who believed in changing his takdeer if it didnt go according to him). anyways, he again tries to reason out with mama but she was dissappointed

mehek is leaving and varun asks her where she is going and mehek tells him how they are indebted to suajl bhaiya becasue he helped them in getting married,so she has to be her di and him cuz they need her in their bad times. its varuns turn to get irritated now.

(btw in yesterdays episode vasu kept sayin"kal court ka faisla ho jayega" so why  was kashish seen in diff outfits today. either vasu has wrong info about court dates or kash changed to go to sujal's farmhouse)

kashish, mehek and akshat are sitting ni the coffehouse and all of a sudden tubelight akshat realized that the hanky had to be plated recently since it was fresh unlike other clothing items that normally decay if kept in dus for a long time. they decide to go to sujal's farmhouse anfd look for saboot. they ask the watchman who doesnt know anything. so they start searching plants and trees. afetr (obviously) finding nothing they deicde to leave. while driving back thay have a flat tire. a mechanic comes to help them and they realiz ehtat it was the mechanic who caused the flat tore by putting nails on the road and it is his everyday business(they saw the same nails in the mechanic's bag as on the road) they come to the conclusion that he must know which cars passed form there on january18( how they came to that conclusion, i did not understand)  the mechanic names the police cars and also a tata safari with 2 girls and gives the licnese plate #. kahsih is shocked to hear it.

end

the way this show is going plus rajeev giving it less time in the future, sorry to say but it wont last long

Edited by shrutibali - 23 February 2005 at 8:56pm

sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
awesome update...thanks shrutiSmile
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

I agree with shruti. From where does sujal gets new dress in the jail when nobody visited him from home. By the way sujal will not be wearing jail dress when in jail ever??? Wink Us libaas mein bhi dekh lete to achchha hota.LOL

And yesterday a new set of detectives were introduced in KTH... Gr8 Akshat... sweet Kashish and cry baby MehakLOL. The way this paltan was looking for sabut....... it reminded me of my childhood when we used to play police police..... Atleast today Akshat did a good job... for the first time saw him usinghis brains for the handkerchief.... Clap

Sujal's character is really very unlucky. He had to tackle a psycopath wife and now he has a psycopath aunt (Vasu)Cry.... Kashish did a good job today.. showed she is a true pativrati naari and will save Sujal... She now understands the true love of sujal. Kya dialogues maare vasu ko Clap

Now what happened to sanjana......... she was so much in love with sujal at one time that she went off to commit suicide aur ab visvas uth gaya hai sujal par se. Sanjana dear without vishvaas love cannot exits... isiliye Sujal se tumhari shadi nahi hui.

And did you all notice one thing... again it is a mechanic who gave information to Kashish in favour of Sujal. First all the mechanics give information against sujal and now sabhi mechanic-sena has come out with informations in favour of sujal. Kashish why don't you arrange a conference of all the mechanics in R&G and get all the information at one go.

RIDICULOUS story line..... c'mon ekta tell your story writers to come up with something good. All idiotic ideas are comming in their head. We have many good writers here.... take ideas from them........ Sorry friends for the comments but today I'm very dissapointed with the episode.

titanic_sujal Groupbie
titanic_sujal
titanic_sujal

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Thnks of gr8 comments sujalfan

1 thing i didnt u.stand of yestday episode Ending

that mechanic told kashih 3 to 4 police cars & one tata sumo in which 2 girls were seated...

What was that matter

can someone explain in detail plz

Ankit

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 12:08am | IP Logged

He was referring to the vehicles that came on that day to the farm house.... The day Vasu came with the police officers(idiots) and found the pliers and so called piyush's blood soaked handkerchief burried in the garden. If Indian Police force has such investigative officers phir to saare murder solve ho gayeAngry!!!!!!!!!

By the way there were just 2 police cars..... jeep to be exact. Kya mechanic hai........ gari bhi nahi pehchantaAngry....

I am in a very bad mood after yesterdays episode. How foolish these writers and directors can be??????? Ekta do something please....

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Thx Shruti for the update...........

Horrid episode...full of flaws....I cant help agreeing with all the comments of shruti and sujalfan.....The serial will soon go to the dogs if it continues this way...........Not even Rajeev and Aamna will be able to revive it....God bless KTH and its viewers........How long are we going to tolerate all this???

AASHISH_IN Goldie
AASHISH_IN
AASHISH_IN

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Thanx shruti for update.

When Akshat was thinking abt saboot n give his comments 2 kash that "Piyush ko gujare huve 1 saal se jada huva aur agar koi rumaal 1 saal se jaada zameen ke neche gada ho toh gal jata hai(something like that he said)" I was 2 surprised on his comments coz agar ye baat Akshat ke nazar/dimaag mein aa sakti hai toh Inspector Arjun ke dimaag mein kaise nahi aayi?Confused

2 more points is there.. 

1. how can police has matched sujal's fingerprints with figerprints that they have got on handkerchief or on plier & how sujal's figerprints comes on that handkerchief or on plier.

My question - Is police already has sujal's fingerprints? to match with figerprints which is on  handkerchief or on plier?ConfusedLOL 

2. how can police says that they have examined that blood which is on handkerchief & it is matched with piyush's blood or it is piyush's blood?

My question - Is police has piyush blood 2 match with blood which is on handkerchief?ConfusedLOL 

Plz Ektaamai do have some brain.Ouch

AASHISH_IN Goldie
AASHISH_IN
AASHISH_IN

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujalfan

And did you all notice one thing... again it is a mechanic who gave information to Kashish in favour of Sujal. First all the mechanics give information against sujal and now sabhi mechanic-sena has come out with informations in favour of sujal. Kashish why don't you arrange a conference of all the mechanics in R&G and get all the information at one go.

Well said sujalfanClapClap n I agree with u.Smile

Go to top