Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: saman.17

ditto ditto ditto...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
yaar naksh ke bina toh zindagi bahut hi bahut hi khali jo jaati hai bas yeh chahti hu ki YR chalta jaaye chalte jaaye...😊 YR ne toh meri zindagi badal diya hai...it has changed my lifestyle a lot πŸ˜› YR mere liye sirf ek serial nhi hai usse kahi aage hai i'm feeling short of words to explain wat it is for me & ha taffy YR ki wajah se aesi dost mile hai ki zindagi bhar aankh band karhe vishwaas kar sakti hu kabhi kabhi SS ko bhi πŸ˜† & hina kya taarif karu uski she potrays character so well tat har ma aesi beti chahti hai & har saas aesi bahu real life me kisi character ko shayad hi koi itna relate kar sakeπŸ˜ƒ offscreen me  bhi she is soo natural just like wat v all r...πŸ˜›me uski har scene me sacchayi mehsoos karti hu she never looks fake hamaari pari hai woh...😳 bas bhagwan se yahi dua hai ki usko har kadam pe kaamyaabi mile & uski shaurat daulat izzat aur uske liye mohabbat aese hi badta rahe use duniya ki saari khushiya mile & i ll be the most happiest person if she is happy dont no y...πŸ˜ƒ carisma thanks for the lovely post  😊

Welcome dear. I truely believe if someone deserves the credit - they should recieve it.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru.g

Thanks for opening such a lovely thread'

Awesome posts by everyone' Agree with you all.. akshara is a very simple character whom every Indian girl can relate on some or the other thing' as of me, I can relate many things with her' n hina portrayed it very well' she is perfect as akshara' she made as to laugh with her n also cry with her' Its only because of her I started watching the show n soon I felt in love with the show n mostly on naksh' I feel they r the most beautiful couple' I learnt many things from akshara's character' some do's n don't's ' I never know before that a show can make u so crazy'. n also I got awesome n sweet frnds her in this forum because of yrkkh' can't imagine a day without this' long live yrkkh'

Thankyou... U're most welcome. I have always liked Akshara too.
Although I am more attached to another show and male lead.. but as far as this day and age starplus female lead  -Akshara has been one of my fav's.
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 d  positive post loved reading it
n agree with u n all the comments
love this show so much n naksh
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishi755

thanks 4 d  positive post loved reading it

n agree with u n all the comments
love this show so much n naksh

Thankyou and you are all most welcome.

Thankyou all for the warm welcome.. I feel inspired to pop in again.πŸ˜ƒ
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for opening this thread...

Cant talk enough when it comes to Akshara...she has always been my favourite and will always be one. The traits she portrays are something that people can relate to..she isnt perfect and thats what makes her more adodable. She is the perfect daughter and bahu but when it comes to being a wife she tries her 100% but there are times when her husband complains but strives to make him happy all the time. For me YR is all about Naksh, Naksh and only Naksh. I can never get tired of watching it or watching the repeats. I wait for each track with lots of enthusiasm and I crib when I get irritated but that makes it all the more interesting πŸ˜†. I think all the points that I wanted to cover are already covered by the others here so me wont repeat...will just say...copy and pasteπŸ˜ƒ
Yum_SR thumbnail
hina is very beautiful. i like her very much.
hina n karan look good together
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

</div>
<div>
Thankyou ..
</div>
<div><font color="#0000cc">She is very dignified and humble. I hope people adapt the humbleness that she holds. She can ideally be a bit more stronger.. which am sure many individuals as viewers are.. and I hope the general public can also pick up from her humble traits. I think with the pressure she has seen, many would have crumbled and had her in laws turn against her.. but she managed to win them over and be accepted as a daughter. she has beautifully brought two families together as one.</font>
[/QUOTE]

You are welcome... 😊...after Naksh's wedding, I wrote numerous posts asking for Akshara to have more of a backbone; to stop being a doormat for the senior Singhanias...There was also a need to rethink her responsibilities towards Naitik...in fact I had stopped watching YR completely for a period of about 6-8 mths because I couldn't stand the circus around her & the numerous misunderstandings b/w her & Naitik...her tears made me cry...but you know, in retrospect, these situations made Naksh stronger & we as the audience were able to see how much they've grown together...Akshara has always put family first, even (unintentionally) putting Naitik aside...but this by no means suggests she loves him any less...& yes, she makes her presence known to everybody with a strong, yet quiet, humble dignity & this is why we ultimately love her so much... 😊Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Thank you so much for opening this thread...

Cant talk enough when it comes to Akshara...she has always been my favourite and will always be one. The traits she portrays are something that people can relate to..she isnt perfect and thats what makes her more adodable. She is the perfect daughter and bahu but when it comes to being a wife she tries her 100% but there are times when her husband complains but strives to make him happy all the time. For me YR is all about Naksh, Naksh and only Naksh. I can never get tired of watching it or watching the repeats. I wait for each track with lots of enthusiasm and I crib when I get irritated but that makes it all the more interesting πŸ˜†. I think all the points that I wanted to cover are already covered by the others here so me wont repeat...will just say...copy and pasteπŸ˜ƒ

So true - she is lovely... and u most welcome.

The thing I like is also the main lead has a real life GF - U guys are cool and not jelous and respect their privacy. Unlike P forum.. that Avantika is a cute gal and they just pick on her possibly because she's dating the main lead.

It's good to accept reel as reel and vice versa.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandalala

</div>
<div>
Thankyou ..
</div>
<div><font color="#0000cc">She is very dignified and humble. I hope people adapt the humbleness that she holds. She can ideally be a bit more stronger.. which am sure many individuals as viewers are.. and I hope the general public can also pick up from her humble traits. I think with the pressure she has seen, many would have crumbled and had her in laws turn against her.. but she managed to win them over and be accepted as a daughter. she has beautifully brought two families together as one.</font>

You are welcome... 😊...after Naksh's wedding, I wrote numerous posts asking for Akshara to have more of a backbone; to stop being a doormat for the senior Singhanias...There was also a need to rethink her responsibilities towards Naitik...in fact I had stopped watching YR completely for a period of about 6-8 mths because I couldn't stand the circus around her & the numerous misunderstandings b/w her & Naitik...her tears made me cry...but you know, in retrospect, these situations made Naksh stronger & we as the audience were able to see how much they've grown together...Akshara has always put family first, even (unintentionally) putting Naitik aside...but this by no means suggests she loves him any less...& yes, she makes her presence known to everybody with a strong, yet quiet, humble dignity & this is why we ultimately love her so much... 😊[/QUOTE]
With Naitik being the stronger character in the relationship, even if she gave 100 % it will be just 50% in comparisin from his expectations. Because that's just the way he's had it. I like the contrast of these characters.

Akshara can be strong - but because from day one it was drilled into her that she had to apologise for being rude from her end - although she hadn't been rude. Because the ball has always been in his court, she let it stay there and adapted herself around.