Shreeya1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay guys, i have a story idea for a FF but i am not well versed  in hindi so my attempt to write it would do the story no justice. Anyone willing to take a chance and write up the FF? I would just give you the storyline and you have the freedom put it into your own words/dialog. Any takers?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
hey hun u dont have to write it in hindi...and if u want...u can write it and which ever bit u would like to be translated into hindi, i would love eto help you out with it if u dnt mind...
Shreeya1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

hey hun u dont have to write it in hindi...and if u want...u can write it and which ever bit u would like to be translated into hindi, i would love eto help you out with it if u dnt mind...

ok.. i'll attempt an introduction to the story and see how it goes. If and when i need your help, i will holler! Thanks a bunch luv =)
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shreeya1

ok.. i'll attempt an introduction to the story and see how it goes. If and when i need your help, i will holler! Thanks a bunch luv =)

anytime hunπŸ˜‰ jus pm me weneva u need me..gudluk..am sur ul do a gr8 job at itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ nd ur welcum.x😊
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
waiting for ur ff ,you can only put ur idea into good story ,its like spinning plz do start one waiting for it 😊
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz do it 
i will try to help u as mach i can
Shreeya1 thumbnail
ok.. i'm gonna work on the character outlines this weekend-- hope i can do it some justice. The Dutta character is staying the same (more or less)... but I'm tweeking Naku's character.
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shreeya1

ok.. i'm gonna work on the character outlines this weekend-- hope i can do it some justice. The Dutta character is staying the same (more or less)... but I'm tweeking Naku's character.

wait for you
Edited by rrs1391 - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
@SHREEYA~~wil wait 4 it hun..it u need help jus ask...evn tho am nt sur wen i cn cum online agen cuz my laptops stil not fixed :(

gudluk wit it tho...am sur itl b gr8 ;-)