Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ShaiqMadiha

ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Todays Episode conveyed that Rishab is a positive character I think he will totally support Ram and be a Laxman for him and will always Respect his Bhai and Bhabhi Priya, Will get to see more of him in comming episode...  

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

saimeen93ridhithakurwassup28Sweets09Divya23.riatagoreNirjhor105KhaLidaHPrincess13.Naina007scinerdShehreen_27divy609Alisha.rsk16-sahasra--MariaMars-swtbabySilentsoulnycsweetie_Invincible_yipeekinara17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One nice person in a bad family of Niharika" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ujwala444

ujwala444

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
i hope so too... don't want a complete good for nothing family.

ridhithakur

ridhithakur

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
HOP RISHAB WILL B SAME  DEWAR AS KAMAL OF PARVATI BHABHI

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweets09

_Invincible_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Invincible_

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
yeah i too felt dat he will support  priya and dey will b a great frndz...i wanna see both devar-bhabhi pulling RAM'S leg...Tongue

Divya23.

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
yaa... even i was happy to see atleast one gud person who really cares for ram.. i'm sure priya-rishab duo as bhabhi and devar will rock

Sweets09

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
yeah he seemed like a nice person so far!

ssman1

Groupbie

ssman1

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Setindia.com does not describe him as a positive character!   But its perfectly logical that CVs have decided to make him the only decent person from Kaikei's brood, and Setindia does not bother to update their site, which is shown below.

http://www.setindia.com/character_details.php?sid=77

"Rishabh Kapoor (Ram's step-brother)
A rich spoilt brat who is done with his education long back but still doesn't want to work. His outlook in life is to enjoy the life to the fullest at the expense of his brother's money. Rishabh is extremely close to his youngest sister and can do anything for her."

Sweets09

ujwala444

ujwala444

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
yeah! i got a bit confused myself today with that.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.