Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#2 || (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 152

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

|| Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna ||

Soja Lalla Soja - Devaki Maiyya's lullaby to baby Krishna

This beautiful scene comes shortly after Vasudev and Devaki find out that their eighth baby is alive and Maharishi Garg named him Krishna. Devaki Ma becomes very excited and begins calling out to Krishna in a loud voice, and Vasudev shushes her in fear that the guards outside will hear.LOL Afterwards, Devaki calls out to Krishna in a softer tone and Krishna appears in her lap though to everyone else, including Vasudev, it seems as if Devaki is merely rocking a blanket. Devaki sings a lullaby to Krishna which even melts the hearts of the guards outside, who glance at her pityingly.Broken Heart Hearing the lullaby from Golok, Radharani asks Shri Krishna why Devaki can see him as a baby but Vasudev cannot, and Krishna explains to her the difference between Vasudev and Devaki's devotion towards him. Vasudev views him as God and holds him in high esteem, while Devaki is filled with only motherly love towards him. Hence, Devaki can see him as a baby since it is her heart's desire.Heart

Get ready for a big pic update, I took 80 pics.LOL

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 19 August 2011 at 6:23pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#2 || (Page 9)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

Part Two

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Part Three

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-Dpka1415

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

Part Four

|| Jai Devaki Nandan Krishna ||

-Gitanjali-Dpka1415

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

^^ No, thank you Janukins, for posting this scene in the first place Hug I have indeed seen this epi, the only one I ever rewatch from post-Sudama SK, along with the first few scenes of Hanuman in disguise. It sounds stupid now but used to be really crabby about how they used a different dubbing artist for Paullomi in the episode cuz I didn't think it suited her at all. Her real voice, which we heard in that sweet post-Akashwani VD scene where she thanks him for saving her, is very close to the voice they gave her for the rest of the show, just a tad lower pitch so they shoulda let her record her lines in sync here as it would have been a better match. But... *something* has helped put into perspective what a tiny tiny issue her voice is in the grand scheme of things and made me love the epi unquestioningly LOL Voice be damned, all the affection that's there makes it a truly golden moment! You're right about that! I'm usually not all that bothered about voices when I watch any movie or show, let alone a mytho. Unless the person has a really really really squeaky voice that is so out of character, I'm good.LOL For me, expression and the depth of the scene are so much more important because if they are missing, the scene will not be good regardless of how well the voices and dialogue delivery are. On the other hand, even if voice and dialogue delivery are skewed, a scene is watchable if the emotions are spot on...we can just press the mute button, can't we?Wink We can't do that for bad emotions.LOL 
I used to also not really love the ending, where she acknowledges him as God after the babies are liberated, because all throughout early SK we were told that in the case of all the parents, their vaatsalya - their pure parental affection for Krishna - would be their mode of bhakti, and they would never need the knowledge of his true identity nor ordinary worship of him as God in order to attain his realm, in loving him so much for so long it would automatically be theirs. Remember, in the pre-Janmashtami convo that's precisely what she asks for, that she may love him as only a mother can for birth after birth rather than seeing him as God and attaining liberation. So, I had wished they would keep that going rather than adhering exactly to the Bhagavat by having both of them realize and change to worship for a while (even in the Bhagavat, it's temprorary, Narad visits soon after and they ask him what they should do to move forward on the path of bhakti and he says that the vaatsalya they engaged in for all that time is the best way for them, so they switch back). But rewatching the epi I noticed the line - right after Krishna reminds her of their past three births as mother and son once again - where she's all surprised and excited and exclaims, "my Kanhaiya's been mine for SO long?!!!" Day Dreaming So, that can easily be interpreted as her continuing to love him as her son, even after knowing of his divinity. Yes, I also like to think that characters like Devaki, Vasudev, Nand, Yashoda, Dashrath, Kaushalya, etc all loved God as their son, because it makes their relationship with him all the more sweet, but in this case, I kind of took it that Krishna Avatar was coming to and end anyway since even the Kurukshetra War was over. What was the need for that complete affection when even they would be leaving the Earth along with Krishna? It is not all that hard to digest that perhaps Vasudev and Devaki realized he was God by now, since he revealed so much Godliness during the War? Bringing the babies back was just one last occasion for Krishna to show his divinity. 
All in all, I have reconciled any issues I had with this episode because it does the best it can to represent what's written in the text, while staying sweet and affectionate instead of turning dry and dull. It's a relief to see Sunil and Paullomi after so long, and without trying to hide my bias I'd say that around naturals like them everyone else also acted better than normal LOL Lols, it could be that tooLOL, but maybe everyone also gave it their best because the serial was coming to an end, it was one of the last family scenes they had together, and they all would miss each other once it was over.Embarrassed j/k You're right, SDB's interaction with them - as well as Balram's adorable complaint in the beginning - carried the same degree of sweetness as RSR's family scenes. Loved it! Also agree with you about this new skinnier Pradyumna... that first one was... no comment LOL Lols, I hope this is the actor they used for the rest of the Pradyumna scenes...btw, the DVD says that Anirudh, Pradyumna's son, was born to his wife Prabhavati, who was the daughter of Vajranabha. I thought Pradyumna's wife was Rati Devi, since during the Sambharasur track, they showed Rati Devi reunioned with Kaam Dev after he got the body of Pradyumna. Did Rati Devi actually marry Pradyumna and come to Dwaraka as a bahu, or did she return to the heavens and wait for Pradyumna to return as well? Was Rati reborn as Prabhavati perhaps? I always thought Anirudh was the son of Rati and Pradyumna, but maybe Rati never married Pradyumna since she was a heavenly nymph and would not be able to live amongst humans in that form.Confused 

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Here are some pics of the recent DSK promo where Rukmini, Jambavathi, and Satyabhama all feed Krishna on the occassion of his Janmashtami.

-Gitanjali-Dpka1415

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
@ JAnu di ... wooowww i was about to post them... great pics ! Big smile
di our hopes remained hopes only Debi is not in as SatyabhamaCry I hope she's considered fro Draupadi's role ..Smile
Wooowww the RSK pics are beautiful di ... Day Dreaming
this particular sequence is sooo amazingly shot ... jst awesome !! Clap

this pic says it all ... !!

Edited by Dpka1415 - 20 August 2011 at 6:42am

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dpka1415

@ JAnu di ... wooowww i was about to post them... great pics ! Big smile
di our hopes remained hopes only Debi is not in as SatyabhamaCry I hope she's considered fro Draupadi's role ..Smile
Wooowww the RSK pics are beautiful di ... Day Dreaming
this particular sequence is sooo amazingly shot ... jst awesome !! Clap

this pic says it all ... !!

Hehe, don't worry, I won't be stealing your job again, DSK pics fall to you only.LOL

I also wish she gets Draupadi's role...though I do hope if that happens, the Sagars won't ruin the character like they are with others or it won't be enjoyable watching her onscreen.Ouch People have discussed the possibility of Debi as Draupadi since the Ramayan Forum days, that the Sagars are bound to hear word of it by now...I do hope they at least considered her if she is not chosen, so that in the future sometime, she may be casted in some kind of mytho. I'm missing her a lot onscreen!Cry

I'm so glad you like the RSK pics, I just love this son sooo much that when Lola requested I post a pic update, I went all out.Day DreamingLOL

Dpka1415

Post Reply New Post

Go to top