Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#2 || (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 152

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
AS Ramayan

folks !! before i finish my swayamvar pic update, i have a really really small pic update to share with u all! actually, i had these pics with me for a long time but i forgot all about them because there were not many!!Embarrassed

Basically what happens is Ram ji wakes up on his birthday (during uttar kand) and is about to put his raaj mukut on his head when he remembers that when Sita ji used to be in the Palace, she always adorned his head herself ! he becomes so sad when he remembers this and misses Sita ji more than ever!CryCry aaiiee, this scene is just so sad and makes me wonder why Ram ji and Sita ji had to separate, they were the most divine and beautiful Jodi in the world!Broken Heart

Edited by -RamSitaKiDasi- - 15 August 2011 at 8:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-Dpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#2 || (Page 8)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
@ Deeps - lol zaroor banenge sigs inpe, will work on them asap! and lol tera rishtedaar mera bhi to kuch lagta hai... apan behnein hai ki nahin LOL except that my Punjabi sucks but there's always one underachiever in the family ROFL and the next update was sweet too, sandesh vaahak Revati bhabhi... itne kaam bhi dete hai usse aur bechaari ko singhaasan pe baithne bhi nahin dete LOL

@ Janu - yayyy for the Gauri pooja pics DancingDeepika looks so incredibly pretty in them, and more importantly her expressions have that depth and devotion that the scene needs... it could easily look cheesy, all the intense staring and silent gesturing and swaying... but she took it seriously and so it looks like the purest expression of devotion... hats off Clap not to mention, the stuti is outta this world! So any other gems you unwittingly rescued from the evil clutches of tinypic Tongue

@ Mina - thanks for the pics dear, they're very nice! I think Debina looked great in Uttar Kand, since they relieved her of the head bump wala style so the dupatta sat on her head normally... the look was softer and gentler w/o that stiffness... and her expressions were good too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
RS Shri Krishna: Hey Praaneshwar Vida
lyrics: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1349127&TPN=35

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-Urmila11Dpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Such lovely pics.

Amazing, and I loved the Gauri pooja pics so much

This forum gives so much mental peace to me!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610..RamKiJanaki..

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NandiniPS

Such lovely pics.

Glad you're liking them Nandini, it's worth the time if they're having that effect!!! And btw I read in your intro post that you liked RS Shri Krishna's Vasudev and Devaki - high five yaar, me too!!! They're my favs Star

-Gitanjali-

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Originally posted by NandiniPS

Such lovely pics.

Glad you're liking them Nandini, it's worth the time if they're having that effect!!! And btw I read in your intro post that you liked RS Shri Krishna's Vasudev and Devaki - high five yaar, me too!!! They're my favs Star

.I joined this forum it as I was seeking some solace from a few life stresses . These pics have really had a positive impact

Well yes I like Devaki and Vasudev

You know the scene I really like is when Vasudev is carriying baby Krishna and Yamuna is trying to touch his feet

The more Vasudev pots the baby away from water the more Yamuna comes up. Ultimately Krisna puts his feet out, and lets yamuna touch his feet
thats such a cute scene and has so much symbolic meaning

It tells us that when we seek God for a while he will seem away and diatant and it will also seem that something is taking him further away. But if you persist and persist God will himself put out a hand to seek you

Well I also like BRC's Mahabharat but there is not much discussion here on it

Edited by NandiniPS - 17 August 2011 at 10:48pm

Urmila11

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Wow, thanks for the pics, Deeps, they are so cute! Seeing them makes me very eager to see the marriage pics. :D

my pleasure di ... Hug
guess what ????? ho hoye !!!
wedding epi is available now ... pics coming up by tomm morning ... lil busy with that contest ... Wink
my goodness i just cant wait to see siggies by u all...EmbarrassedLOL

and thank you sooo much for posting the Gauri mata prayers pics di... Deeps looked sooo serene n beautiful in these pics... Day Dreaming

Originally posted by -RamSitaKiDasi-

wow deepika dii and janu dii, really nice pic updates u both posted !Clap im so happy that our gallery is filled with really clear HQ pics only, we have no blurry pics and that helps so much!Big smile im really proud of our gallery!Dancing

hey Mina ...most welcome sis...and thanks a ton for sharing super awesome clicks of ASR !!!
loving them all ...and yeah actually i didnt want to degrade the quality of our gall so thought its better to wait for the HQ pics...EmbarrassedBig smile

Originally posted by lola610

@ Deeps - lol zaroor banenge sigs inpe, will work on them asap! and lol tera rishtedaar mera bhi to kuch lagta hai... apan behnein hai ki nahin LOL except that my Punjabi sucks but there's always one underachiever in the family ROFL and the next update was sweet too, sandesh vaahak Revati bhabhi... itne kaam bhi dete hai usse aur bechaari ko singhaasan pe baithne bhi nahin dete LOL

sabse pehle toh Lola mata dhanyavaad for vida pics...Wink
they were much awaited ,,

coming to rishtedaar ... haan behene toh hum hai pakka ...lekin tu use "jija" ki nazar se dekhio ROFL
punjabi ki tension na le ...i'll teach u ... Big smile  ahahaaa sandesh vaahak ...sach me bechaari sara kaam karti hai and use baithne bhi nahi dete ... chalo rishtedaar ke saath naa baithaye ...ahem ahem ... LOL
but waise toh kabhi bechari ko aaram karne do ...Tongue

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
I have finished organizing the ToC layouts guys, will update it tonight or tomorrow.Big smile

Urmila11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top