Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#2 || (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 152

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
@ Vedo - most welcome hun Star I don't have more GauriShankar pics saved but will take them from the dvd and post, first chance I get!!! Can't wait to see whatchya do with them Tongue

@ Deeps - most welcome for the vids, do tell us how you like (that is, if you like... if you don't then keep it to yourself Evil SmileROFL j/k I love you) And thank you shooo much for all the DBSK pics! You're catching every beautiful moment, will def siggify soon!!!

@ Minu - thx a ton for the pics yaar!!! music in this scene was very nice!!! And the set was very festive and royal... pretty stuff!

Edited by lola610 - 14 August 2011 at 3:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#2 || (Page 6)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Wow, thanks a LOT for the pics, Deeps!Hug It's really nice to have such HQ pics of DSK without depending on DVDs.Big smile
most welcome di ... Hug
yeah actually thats the main reason i decided to post only HQ pics here ..
the blurry ones are believe it or not veryyy irritating ...atleast to me ..
coz they leave no space to try diff effects while making siggies ... Tongue

@Lola...
yeah i was about to write what janu di wrote ... Kumbhakaran ... Tongue
do it fast gal . now i'll pratice on pixlr and seriously vida pics are much neededBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610..RamKiJanaki..

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

@ Deeps - most welcome for the vids, do tell us how you like (that is, if you like... if you don't then keep it to yourself Evil SmileROFL j/k I love you)

!

LOL! !!
Is there any scope in RSK for not liking anything ??? Wink
but still if u insist ... def .. i'll let you know ...abhi dekhi nahi hai .. i have connected the laptop with cell... willl watch  it tomm ...or may after m done with the contest entries Wink

lola610

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

| DSK |

Episode #19

Part 3

Rukmini ji is in the guest chamber as she's now not allowed to meet Krishna ji before marriage. Revathy ji comes to her and tells her the good news that Krishna ji has decided to personally invite her brother for the wedding.Rukmini ji asks Revathy ji if she can meet Krishna ji just for ones to say thank you but Revathy ji says no. Then Rukmini decides towrite a letter to him and requests Revathy ji to give it to him. Revathy ji tries to read it ..LOLand Rukmini ji holds her hand.. LOL..

It was an awesome super cute scene between the 2 ladies .. love it !
hope to see many siggies from u all with this picsWink :

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
RS Shri Krishna
Vida pics are coming, coming, coming... but until then... here's a short update on Rukminiji, while she's getting her bridal singaar done for what her family thinks will be her wedding to Shishupal... all the while she's anxiously awaiting news that Shri Krishna has accepted her proposal. Pinky does a spectacular job in this scene I think, cuz without uttering a word she conveys the restlessness and tension so beautifully Clap Plus she looks pretty LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
@Deeps,

Aww, the Rukmini-Revathy pics are adorable, thanks for sharing! I just loved their interaction, they really seemed like sisters and their acting was so natural!

@Lola,

Thanks a lot for the Rukmini pics, hun! Pinky indeed looks really beautiful in this scene, and has that glow of divinity on her face we would expect from the role of a Goddess.Day Dreaming

Dpka1415lola610

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Deeps,

Aww, the Rukmini-Revathy pics are adorable, thanks for sharing! I just loved their interaction, they really seemed like sisters and their acting was so natural!

Yeah right di ...i too love their bonding and the bonding between Krishna & Revathy shown in the show...a cute Revathy-Krishna scene coming up from the same epi Wink

@Lola...awesome!!! PP looks sooo beautiful in this scene ...atually in in the whole serial from  her 1st epi till the end she looked very b'ful and complemented SDB !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lola610

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
@ Janu - glad you liked hun, can't wait to see whatchya do with them!

@ Deeps - as above plus jumbo thanks for alll these lovely DBSK pics!!! Revati ones are super sweet, Gauri is a great fit for mythos... and you know how much I loveee the ShyamBalram ones Day Dreaming Tera rishtedaar bada changa lagta hai LOL

Dpka1415..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top