Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#2 || (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 3 Page 152

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks to my newfound appreciation for this episode, I am LOVING these pics Day Dreaming Here go two more from the Sagarworld site, while we're on this scene:

Ohhh... and yayy for our new gallery Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#2 || (Page 2)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
^^ Thanks a lot for sharing those, Lola! You really should see those epis if you haven't already. I saw the first part yesterday while doing the pic update, and everyone was just so PERFECT in it! First of all, I liked that they changed the Pradyumna actor because the old guy looked SDB's age and was nothing like his son.LOL This new boy looks young and more affectionate. The way he offered pranaam to Krishna when the latter enters Dwaraka was so natural that it was like he and SDB were father and son in real life.Day Dreaming Also, doesn't Pinky look gorgeous in this scene? That red and gold outfit really suits her!

The best part about this scene was the hugs between Krishna and VD. First of all, SDB's expressions were SO emotional and sincere...even with all that makeup that is normally a source of annoyance for us, the sincerity in his acting could really be felt. I also loved Sunil and Paulommi's interaction with him. Even though they were gone from the serial for so long, it did not seem like there was any difference in their acting or comfort level with the adult actors who played Krishna and Balram. The whole family feeling was just like that of RSR, natural, sincere, and loving.Heart Definitely making a few sigs from this scene!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
^^ No, thank you Janukins, for posting this scene in the first place Hug I have indeed seen this epi, the only one I ever rewatch from post-Sudama SK, along with the first few scenes of Hanuman in disguise. It sounds stupid now but used to be really crabby about how they used a different dubbing artist for Paullomi in the episode cuz I didn't think it suited her at all. Her real voice, which we heard in that sweet post-Akashwani VD scene where she thanks him for saving her, is very close to the voice they gave her for the rest of the show, just a tad lower pitch so they shoulda let her record her lines in sync here as it would have been a better match. But... *something* has helped put into perspective what a tiny tiny issue her voice is in the grand scheme of things and made me love the epi unquestioningly LOL Voice be damned, all the affection that's there makes it a truly golden moment!
I used to also not really love the ending, where she acknowledges him as God after the babies are liberated, because all throughout early SK we were told that in the case of all the parents, their vaatsalya - their pure parental affection for Krishna - would be their mode of bhakti, and they would never need the knowledge of his true identity nor ordinary worship of him as God in order to attain his realm, in loving him so much for so long it would automatically be theirs. Remember, in the pre-Janmashtami convo that's precisely what she asks for, that she may love him as only a mother can for birth after birth rather than seeing him as God and attaining liberation. So, I had wished they would keep that going rather than adhering exactly to the Bhagavat by having both of them realize and change to worship for a while (even in the Bhagavat, it's temprorary, Narad visits soon after and they ask him what they should do to move forward on the path of bhakti and he says that the vaatsalya they engaged in for all that time is the best way for them, so they switch back). But rewatching the epi I noticed the line - right after Krishna reminds her of their past three births as mother and son once again - where she's all surprised and excited and exclaims, "my Kanhaiya's been mine for SO long?!!!" Day Dreaming So, that can easily be interpreted as her continuing to love him as her son, even after knowing of his divinity.
All in all, I have reconciled any issues I had with this episode because it does the best it can to represent what's written in the text, while staying sweet and affectionate instead of turning dry and dull. It's a relief to see Sunil and Paullomi after so long, and without trying to hide my bias I'd say that around naturals like them everyone else also acted better than normal LOL j/k You're right, SDB's interaction with them - as well as Balram's adorable complaint in the beginning - carried the same degree of sweetness as RSR's family scenes. Loved it! Also agree with you about this new skinnier Pradyumna... that first one was... no comment LOL As well as Pinky's dress, I also love the curls going on with her hair... she looks extra glowy and goddessy in this scene Star
Can't WAIT for the siggies, will def use as many as possible, and even making some myself now!!! Thanks again for the pics Hug

..RamKiJanaki..

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Omg!!!!pics have arrived...so early???i guess we made this thread just few hours back...proud of you janu di...Smile i wish i had my pc with me...

Lola...dekhle...its 3am m still here Tongue
Dnt knw wat will happen tomm. LOL
Wooowww awesome pics u shared...

Now since i cant make siggies i would prefer to watch these epis..can any of u share video links??i will watch as n wen i can :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

^^ Will reply to both of you soon, but check out the sig gallery! I posted two new sigs from this scene. ;)

lola610

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Oye Deepsiee tuuu aur raatpaali Shocked kal pakka tu mere saath Kumbhkarn ka post lene wali hai LOL And here is that episode... warning - the dubbing artists are different and they interweave these sweet scenes with some monster story - but you will manage to enjoy Wink
From the end of this, like 15 mins in: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x774q7_krishna-391-mahabharat_shortfilms
To this: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x77i97_krishna-392-mahabharat_shortfilms
And this: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x774f1_krishna-393-mahabharat_shortfilms
And finally this: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x77k3v_krishna-394-mahabharat_shortfilms

@ Janu - will finish my own version and meet you there in a bit Wink

Dpka1415

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
wow, congrats for this new gallery, folks !!Party its about time we moved to our 2nd one, its been too long!LOL

Dpka1415

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
res for Vida pics

Dpka1415

Post Reply New Post

Go to top