Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#2 || (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 152

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
sita ji can't sleep and gets out of bed, she has a strange talk with her conscience which was confusing i didn't understand!!ConfusedLOL so i didin't snap pics of thatLOL, but ram ji finds her gone and sees her pacing in their chamber!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#2 || (Page 147)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
i posted pics of this scene before too, but here r bigger ones and also from different angles !!Embarrassed
sita ji confronts ram ji about the praja's talk and asks him why he did not tell her himself ??Cry ram ji and sita ji have a debate then about what should be done !

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

[QUOTE=lola610]
You're right, hun, we hardly ever make brother or sister-themed sigs from the mythos...it's usually romantic ones, but I'll work on some brother sigs and also some Dashalya ones from all the pic updates we've had...maybe once you're done with Bal Kand, we should wait till both of us have made an adequate amount of sigs from the pics before I continue with Ayodhya Kand.LOL That way, we won't forget about them from the great influx of pics.
NOOO that's a terrible idea, I'm still heavily Ayodhya Kand obsessed and it's already taken so many months to complete it so please please please please please don't do that to me LOL I, for my part, will not forget to siggify Bal Kand in the process, and I won't let you do so either, don't worry Wink Can't wait for the Dashalya one in particular, since I'm using VD right now might as well use both sets of parents at once!
Thanks for the lyrics...would it be too much trouble to ask for the translation?Embarrassed
Munivar shayan kinhi tab jaayi, lage charan chaapan dou bhai
the sage then went to sleep, and the two brothers began to press his feet
Jinke charan saroruha laagi, karat vividh jap jog biraagi
they whose feet are sought by dispassion, meditation, and recitation of the name divine
tehi dou bandhu prem janu jeete, Guru pad kamal palotata preete
those two brothers themselves, as if won over by his simple love, press their teacher's lotus feet instead
baar baar muni agya dinhi, Raghuvar jaaye shayan tab kinhi
the sage instructed them over and over to do so, and only then did Ram go to bed
Chaapat charan Lakhan ur laaye, sabhay saprem param sachu paaye
Lakshman pressed his feet to his heart; immersed in love and reverence, this gave him supreme bliss
puni puni Prabhu kaha sovahu taata, paudhe dhari ur pad jalajaata

only after the Lord told him over and over, "rest, dear brother", he went to lay down keeping his heart set on those sacred feet
And I did get your PM about the lyrics thread, and I thought I sent a reply back. Did you not get it? I asked you when you and the others would be done bringing over the lyrics from our CCs, and whether you'd need some help.
Nah I never got a reply. Ok then, if you guys are good with the plan then we can split up the work in each of the 4 threads (RS, BRC, AS, and MS) before starting.

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
sita ji makes a vow in front of the raghukul ancestors and reminds ram ji of his own vow to them !!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

[QUOTE=lola610]
You're right, hun, we hardly ever make brother or sister-themed sigs from the mythos...it's usually romantic ones, but I'll work on some brother sigs and also some Dashalya ones from all the pic updates we've had...maybe once you're done with Bal Kand, we should wait till both of us have made an adequate amount of sigs from the pics before I continue with Ayodhya Kand.LOL That way, we won't forget about them from the great influx of pics.
NOOO that's a terrible idea, I'm still heavily Ayodhya Kand obsessed and it's already taken so many months to complete it so please please please please please don't do that to me LOL I, for my part, will not forget to siggify Bal Kand in the process, and I won't let you do so either, don't worry Wink Can't wait for the Dashalya one in particular, since I'm using VD right now might as well use both sets of parents at once!
Thanks for the lyrics...would it be too much trouble to ask for the translation?Embarrassed
Munivar shayan kinhi tab jaayi, lage charan chaapan dou bhai
the sage then went to sleep, and the two brothers began to press his feet
Jinke charan saroruha laagi, karat vividh jap jog biraagi
they whose feet are sought by dispassion, meditation, and recitation of the name divine
tehi dou bandhu prem janu jeete, Guru pad kamal palotata preete
those two brothers themselves, as if won over by his simple love, press their teacher's lotus feet instead
baar baar muni agya dinhi, Raghuvar jaaye shayan tab kinhi
the sage instructed them over and over to do so, and only then did Ram go to bed
Chaapat charan Lakhan ur laaye, sabhay saprem param sachu paaye
Lakshman pressed his feet to his heart; immersed in love and reverence, this gave him supreme bliss
puni puni Prabhu kaha sovahu taata, paudhe dhari ur pad jalajaata

only after the Lord told him over and over, "rest, dear brother", he went to lay down keeping his heart set on those sacred feet
And I did get your PM about the lyrics thread, and I thought I sent a reply back. Did you not get it? I asked you when you and the others would be done bringing over the lyrics from our CCs, and whether you'd need some help.
Nah I never got a reply. Ok then, if you guys are good with the plan then we can split up the work in each of the 4 threads (RS, BRC, AS, and MS) before starting.

Alright, in that case though, it'll take me awhile to make some AK sigs because I'm in BK mood after seeing your pics.LOL

Thanks for the translation!

Btw, who's going to create the next gal? I don't know when Deeps is going to return, if at all she is, so maybe one of us should create it once we complete a full 150 pages of this one, since we'll probably need every post, lol.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Updated the ToC yet again!LOL

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Posting a few old pic updates in a bit.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top