Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#2 || (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 152

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
You're most welcome! Forgot to post the continuation with Lakshman serving Ram; will do that now. Would love to see some sigs from it; for some reason all this time we've stuck to just SiyaRam and UrmiLakhan sigs in spite of having nice RamLakhan pics all the while... so yeah, would be nice to see some brothers sigs and I'll try to make some myself. Will post the lyrics soon; in fact speaking of lyrics, do you remember that one PM I sent you? It was over a month ago, one of the lost ones. I had a plan to reorganize and revamp the lyrics thread so we'd have them all in order and grouped by show.

Until then if you just want them for sigs, though, here they go...
Munivar shayan kinhi tab jaayi, lage charan chaapan dou bhai
Jinke charan saruruha laagi, karat vividh jap jog biraagi
tehi dou bandhu prem janu jeete, Guru pad kamal palotata preete
baar baar muni agya dinhi, Raghuvar jaaye shayan tab kinhi
Chaapat charan Lakhan ur laaye, sabhay saprem param sachu paaye
puni puni Prabhu kaha sovahu taata, paudhe dhari ur pad jalajaata

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#2 || (Page 146)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
RS Ramayan: Lakshman serves Ram in Mithila
continuation of the previous update...

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Ram and Lakshman enter Pushp Vatika
that's the last I've got of Bal Kand, folks! although it looks like tinypic has eaten a lot more pics from this sequence so some time down the road either Janu or I can redo it in its entirety. Until then we'll move on to other Kands for some time.

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
AS Ramayan
maharani sunaina visits ayodhya to take her daughters to mithila to give birth to their first child there as it's tradition!!but sita ma says she can't come right now because she has many duties to do and asks her for advice on rajdharm, her mother is worried because she thinks her daughter is in trouble.Cry

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
maharani sunaina tells urmila, mandvi, and shrutkirti to look after their sister and take care of her, because being queen she has many responsibilities and doesn't take the time to look after herself !! sita ji's sisters say they r worried about her and promise their mother to take care of her well..

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
i have already posted pictures of the godhbharai of sita ji and her sisters, and also champa the maid telling sita ji about praja's bad talk, in the first gallery !! so here is the continuation ..
sita ji is lost in thoughts about her duties as ram ji's ardhaangni, and ram ji is also lost in thoughts about the sacrifice he will have to make!OuchCry
very sad episode !!!Broken Heart

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

You're most welcome! Forgot to post the continuation with Lakshman serving Ram; will do that now. Would love to see some sigs from it; for some reason all this time we've stuck to just SiyaRam and UrmiLakhan sigs in spite of having nice RamLakhan pics all the while... so yeah, would be nice to see some brothers sigs and I'll try to make some myself. Will post the lyrics soon; in fact speaking of lyrics, do you remember that one PM I sent you? It was over a month ago, one of the lost ones. I had a plan to reorganize and revamp the lyrics thread so we'd have them all in order and grouped by show.

Until then if you just want them for sigs, though, here they go...
Munivar shayan kinhi tab jaayi, lage charan chaapan dou bhai
Jinke charan saruruha laagi, karat vividh jap jog biraagi
tehi dou bandhu prem janu jeete, Guru pad kamal palotata preete
baar baar muni agya dinhi, Raghuvar jaaye shayan tab kinhi
Chaapat charan Lakhan ur laaye, sabhay saprem param sachu paaye
puni puni Prabhu kaha sovahu taata, paudhe dhari ur pad jalajaata

You're right, hun, we hardly ever make brother or sister-themed sigs from the mythos...it's usually romantic ones, but I'll work on some brother sigs and also some Dashalya ones from all the pic updates we've had...maybe once you're done with Bal Kand, we should wait till both of us have made an adequate amount of sigs from the pics before I continue with Ayodhya Kand.LOL That way, we won't forget about them from the great influx of pics.

Thanks for the lyrics...would it be too much trouble to ask for the translation?Embarrassed

And I did get your PM about the lyrics thread, and I thought I sent a reply back. Did you not get it? I asked you when you and the others would be done bringing over the lyrics from our CCs, and whether you'd need some help.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Minaaa, thank you so much for the UK pics! They're really painful to see, but the songs which RJ used here have some great, emotional lines.

Debina looks so beautiful in these scenes...her veil was finally put right, and her expressions are really perfect. I love the way she portrayed Sita Ma as strong and resilient.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top