Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry coudnt resist so posting the next epi also .. will wait after that and post the wedding in the evening ...till then we can have some chit chat on this page so that the page doesnt become too heavy.

|| DSK ||

Episode #21
(posting pics with the copyright for now..if any pic is needed without text..lemme know..i'll replace it 😳)

SCENE :: The dear ones applying Haldi on the Couple 😳 Aww the best scene was Revathy standing beside Balram ji and suddenly applies Haldi on his faceπŸ˜† and he stares at her with his "ANGRY" look and then suddenly applies Haldi on her face too .. ☺️
Then Shivji, Mata Gauri and  other Devtas come in disguise as Brahmans to participate in the ceremony.

😍

Here comes that scene of Revathy-Balram πŸ˜† ::

😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️
😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️

😍
😍
😍
😍
😍
😍
Dpka1415 thumbnail
|| DSK ||

Episode #21
(posting pics with the copyright for now..if any pic is needed without text..lemme know..i'll replace it 😳)

SCENE :: The night after the Haldi ceremony is over.. A romantic scene 😳 - Krishna plays the flute from his chamber and Rukmini blows the same leaf (remember??? πŸ˜‰)  from her chamber and it reaches Krishna's chamber and rests on his flute... (I wonder how is it possible?? πŸ€” Leaf is so damn intelligent...knows where to go ... any navigation system ??? ) Next morning Devaki mom shows Krishna the new clothes she has got for Krishna for his wedding (wonder where were they lost before Baraat as He was wearing the same Red Costume scene in earlier episodes ... πŸ˜›) Then comes the scene where Amod is crying as he doesnt have new clothes to wear in Krishna's wedding and then he visits the market with his mom for some shopping and he sees a shop of clothes and tries to pick one shirt but the seller catches him and solds him

|| HARE HARE ||
|| DWARKADHEESH HARE ||
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome pics, Deeps! I'm so happy that you began the wedding sequence.πŸ˜ƒ

Btw, I personally don't mind if people upload my pics on other sites, because they are only pics and not sigs...not really my work for me to claim copyright, you know? So thanks a lot for the photoscape idea, but I think I'll just continue posting my pics as before.😳
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow, awesome pic updates deepika dii, all are very very nice!πŸ‘ thanx also for telling us about photoscape.πŸ˜ƒ
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ill be starting the pre and post vivah episodes from ASR soon!πŸ˜ƒ
Dpka1415 thumbnail
@mina. .. Most welcome sweets... πŸ€—
Eagerly waiting fr ur siggies with.these pics now πŸ˜‰

@janu..hehe honestly i was expecting this answer only...n very really proud u answered dis way...infact later i thot n came to d conclusion tht evrytime i shud nt think that extreme...and then now i hav decided not to copyright them ...these days m suffering frm mood swings. .dnt knw y...n this was d chief reason i did this stupidity of putting the CR...thnks fr d reply..this dose was much needed.. I really cherish being a part of this heavenly forum...i hav learnt so much frm all d lovely members...which indeed helps me alot in improving myself as a human being... Thnks everyone... πŸ€—

n yeah coming to the wedding pics of dbsk...i'll post d originals tomm. Really tired..so lying on my bed..

If anyone wants them urgently here r the links of albums having Barat and Saptpadi(with text) ::

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.222240051159470.77665.195766990473443&type=1

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.223791091004366.77973.195766990473443&type=1

@^ These r episodes 22 n 23... Sindoor daan is in 24. ..hv clicked them will upload tomm if time permits...

Good night..
Love u all!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
|| Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan ||

❀️Sita Swayamvar Completion - Sita garlands Ram❀️

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Part Two

RamKiSeeta thumbnail