|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#2 || - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
now i just have parashuram garva bhang and then i will be done with this sequence !!😃 then i think i will do the pre - wedding rituals since janu dii and lola dii already did the actual wedding ones. then i will do the post - wedding ones and ill move once again to vanvaas !!
@LOla ... thanks for the links ... 😃
i'll watch them for sure ...

@Mina...thanks a lot finallly we have the pics when Sitaji garlands Ramji...we never had these pics earlier...watever we had were from the promos... 😳

| Dwarkadheesh |

|| Bhagwan Shri Krishn ||

PROMO ::  When a villager commits suicide because he was punished for stealing the ornaments from the Temple and actually he didnt . Her widow curses the Royal family for the death of her husband.

Edited by Dpka1415 - 12 years ago

| Dwarkadheesh |

|| Bhagwan Shri Krishn ||

PROMO ::  Krishna ji looks at the moon on the occassion of Ganesh CHaturthi and it is not considered auspicious.

Edited by Dpka1415 - 12 years ago

| DSK |

Episode #19

Part 1

Family of Krishna ji has fixed the marriage of Rukmini ji & Krishna ji...but Devaki maa notices Rukmini being sad and she then ensures her that her Parents and other near and dear ones will be invited for the wedding.
Rukmini Ji looks at Krishna ji and he too ensures her the same.

| DSK |

Episode #19

Part 2

Krishna ji convinces Baldau to personally go to Kundanpur and invite Rukmi for the marriage .. Baldau first resists but Krishna ji explains him that in life we hardly get chances where we can wash away the ill feelings adn emotions we have for each other and this is one of such occassion.
And also he's Rukmini's bro. She also must be hoping her brother to be present in her wedding.
Then after the explaination Baldau agrees.😳

hey guyz in these pics isnt Vishal resembling Nitish Bharadwaj ji ??? 😳😉

Wow, thanks a LOT for the pics, Deeps!🤗 It's really nice to have such HQ pics of DSK without depending on DVDs.😃
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I'm glad you all like the SK pics!🤗

@Lola,

Waiting for the Vidaa pics, hun, do post quickly! :P

they're coming they're coming... since I'm on my lappy I think I'll post some Rukmini ones first cuz those are only here and not on the desktop :P sweekaar hai? and oyyeee what about a reaction to my looonggg reaction to the SK epi... or am I awaiting a pm :P
Originally posted by lola610

they're coming they're coming... since I'm on my lappy I think I'll post some Rukmini ones first cuz those are only here and not on the desktop :P sweekaar hai? and oyyeee what about a reaction to my looonggg reaction to the SK epi... or am I awaiting a pm :P

Sure, anything's fine.😃 And reply is coming, hopefully sometime tonight.😉
@ Vedo - most welcome hun ⭐️ I don't have more GauriShankar pics saved but will take them from the dvd and post, first chance I get!!! Can't wait to see whatchya do with them 😛

@ Deeps - most welcome for the vids, do tell us how you like (that is, if you like... if you don't then keep it to yourself 😈🤣 j/k I love you) And thank you shooo much for all the DBSK pics! You're catching every beautiful moment, will def siggify soon!!!

@ Minu - thx a ton for the pics yaar!!! music in this scene was very nice!!! And the set was very festive and royal... pretty stuff!
Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago