Navya

Navya needs a downgrade! Worse than yday - Page 6

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nishkala

Well everyone seems to be in the bashing mode😆...Honestly speaking I just laughed it out.

I also felt the same as  pointed out early...why should Anant wait for Meeta to come and touch the car before starting his car...Was his car waiting for Meeta maa's ashirwaad😕...OK we know Anant's side of the story ... just think of the amount of insult Meeta might have undergone..reaching the spot...and Anant running away without even acknowledging her presence...
Actually for the first time yesterday I attributed Anant's behaviour to his age...I actually felt he is a 19 yr immature boy...I dusted it off thinking it as a case of bad behaviour...even law doesn't allow his age grouped boys to get married...so he is still an adolescent...not an adult!!

Why is Navya so oblivion of Anant's repeated childish behaviour?

so Now ...I completely support Meeta's decision of sending Navya away for few days.May be, Navya needs time to think again about her decision...may be it is just her infatuation towards Anant...nothing else...which is making her blind.
BTW...even Ritz need to think twice...how can she date a boy who wears such a bright coloured tee...and pair it up with Red sneakers...eww🤢...Ritz dear😕please find out whether Ranbir is a Govinda uncle's fan...
When Ranbir was running ...I was about to say...will he be the first one to be killed??why did he get out of the car😕...after all T.rex attacked only Ed Regis in the Jurassic park...he was the only one who got out of the car and tried to run...

i adore your love for observation..you got a chance to look at ranvirs sneakers too😆😆...i had a good laugh...love you post..keep writing...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters