Thendral

Thurs Update Aug 11th: Prabha gets life time shock (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

kasturikas

kasturikas

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
i got a feeling charu entry may not be sooo soon... As the conversation on the phone clearly says tt VR is not fully cured and will take some time... further more the bro is planning too visit them in london... so i guess her entry is not sooo soon...

looks like praba is going to find out the past of his parents...

useless lavnya is def going to face for it... i mean she will sure suffer after her trip.. lol...

and for T&T i really have no clue how its going to go on... so much of misunderstanding... when ae they going to clear all that..
i m still doubt is there going to b a separation anot?????????/

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoRishi87TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thurs Update Aug 11th: Prabha gets life time shock (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
thanks tanu for the wonderful update
lavanya seriously should learn her lessons... the baby is going to get aborted then only she will stop her nonsense behaviour.
felt really sorry for praba. the story is progressing in right direction. hope TA joins in his brother's shop atleast till he get a better job. praba's acting was great ClapClapClap 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmosahi.

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
tks da tanu for the wonderful long update...

nothing much to talk of 1st two scenes, except what TPS told abt her son got me to think abt these 3 children of fate, TPS' son (whose father has run away but he has been blessed with the love and affection of  mom n patti), Prabha (who is the fated one to be parented by 2 people run away from their spouses...must be first of its kind..having both runaway parents but not sense of belonging, and third our T, who has gone thru hell because of her runaway mom, tortures from her chitti, a father who distrusted her and kept away and half siblings who ignored her and only patti and good friend for self)...Of all three the most to be affected is T and when bhuvana told that she never thought of her husband or daughter, like pearl T's anguished face asking TA why her mom shud run away on her b'day came to my mind...

never expected Prabha to hear the facts so soon and special mention reg his expressions, from shock to pain..it was all there...
promises to be an interesting track only to be spoiled by C's arrival and GW's unending gutter plans and Madam SQ's high n mighty behavior...

Today they may show the TT's last road to staying in this house also closed--house owner may ask them to vacate i guess...def clearly all roads leading to GW n C i feel...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoGayashriTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanna and Bhagi(Wednesday) for the awesome and wonderful Updates!ClapHug

OMG, Prabha knows the truth? Soo soonShocked Paaavom him, but its good. Now he will go on a mission to find the truth about his parents. Hope he gets the paasam and anbu thru his sister Thuls.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkie

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update.

Laav's MIL is behaving now sensibly. Laav behaves as usual in a haughty way and surely her behavior itself is going to get her 'ticket to hell' (as Tanu mentioned). Unfortunately everything is not dark for her as her SIL is Thulasi. Will she learn about Thulasi's love in that situation as Thuls is never going to be harsh on her whoever is harsh on anyone?

Prabhakar has got the biggest shock and it has come so soon. The serial is really moving fast. How is Prabha going to react? Definitely Prabhakar as well as ourselves are curious to know his dad's story. Did Lakshman have any problem with Sundari that he called on Bhuvana to (illegally) marry him? Why is he totally loyal to Bhuvana? Hopefully these questions will be answered in the coming episodes. Hopefully all the siblings of Thulasi are united together and fight the two gutter mothers, they are having. Sundari could be a good mother figure for all of them.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertovjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top