Thendral

Thurs Update Aug 11th: Prabha gets life time shock (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update.

Uhhh what length mokkai scene between Nitesh and Lavanya. Sema mokkai scene and it is completely waste of the time.

I didn't expect that Prabha will know about Laxman and Bhuvana secret very soon. I hate Bhuvana when she say that she doesn't even care about her first husband and his daughter. What kind of woman is she? Bhuvana does not have atleast 1% affection on her daughter very bad soon Bhuvana will suffer. Now Prabha is going to hate his mother after knowing her secrets.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanaNinspiritElystiaAnnaJayautumnsconcertoRuby-86Rishi87vjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thurs Update Aug 11th: Prabha gets life time shock (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I am blessed with Selfish Queen LavDead, 7 min worth of useless scene with her...main purpose for showing that scene is to hint psycho's arrivalD'oh...Same stylish walk same look same sarcastic talk from Lav...grrAngry...Why they are not giving free tickets to dream places like hell etc etc, it will be very very useful to Lav and none will advise her not to go...we will send off her will full of loveDead.

I don't understand this Buwana...she is talking like she left her family because Lakshman asked her to do so...what is she thinking srslyAngry...if he ask her to come where did her useless brain go...now lets see what Prabha is up toConfused.

Edited by Tanu. - 11 August 2011 at 12:31pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86autumnsconcertoRishi87vjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmosahi.

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu for the wonderful update..!! Hug

First and second part was two draggy scenes..!! I think as you all said, both parts were just for the indication that TPS son's entry and Charu's re-entry.. !! Sundari was good as usual..!! Her braveness is something which needs to be appreciated very much..!!

Lav will definitely be in trouble some time very near..!! MIL was nice when she said that she doesn't want to interfere in Lav's matter. Clap .Way to go.. Don't come into Lav's matter, she will soon get appu by herself cos of her Thimir..!!

Last Part was awesome..!! Prabha's acting was really good today..!! It was really sad to see Prabha crying and losing his confidence..!! Its really a great shock to him..!! But at the same time.. it is nice that he came to know the truth.. He should start his mission against Bhuvana and Laxman now.. He should never think of any bad things like he did for Suchi's matter..Instead he has to prove his parents, what the real love, and the relations mean?? Once Prabha comes to know about Thulasi being Bhuvana's daughter..It will be very nice to see Thulasi and Prabha meeting scene...!! Lets see whats in store for us tomorrow..!!

Edited by TTfan - 11 August 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanaNinspiritElystiaAnnaJayautumnsconcertoRuby-86Rishi87vjayamPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I am looking forward for Charu entry because after Charu comes only Tamil will get to know about the true face of his mother and Charu.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayautumnsconcertoRuby-86Rishi87TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Awww...Tanu, you are blessed to update SQ because your update makes the scene much better than what we have to see.

Bhuvana leaving Laxman is still a mystery to me.  I want to see the past (hopefully its a short but good flashback) to see exactly how these two met and decided to leave their families for one another.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayautumnsconcertoRuby-86Rishi87vjayamTTfanJan50Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmosahi.

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
@Smiles : Yeah, as you said it will be good if they show how Bhuvana and Laxman met and their love story, As it remains mystery when it comes to their past.. What made Bhuvana to leave MM?? (how was she attracted to Laxman??Angry Dead )

@Tanu : Your comment on the free tickets to hell was hilarious..!! ROFL

Edited by TTfan - 11 August 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayautumnsconcertoRuby-86Rishi87Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the super update Tanu Big smile It's amazing how your update schedule is synced with SQ lav scenes. Made for each other na it must be this thaane Tongue And sorry ma but going to hell isn't free, you must earn lots to go to hell and namma Lavs has been earning nicely to go to there soon with her darling mother Dead

OMG Prabha found out everything! Shocked I wasn't expecting it so soon, lol, but I guess they are trying to move up and it would be nice like Gunz says, if he finds true family paasam from Thulasi Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertovjayamTTfanRishi87Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Gayashri

Gayashri

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
As Acorn said, i too felt the same reg change of GW. Somehow she will come to know T's mom and be oversweet to T to much of psycho's disgust. i wish the truth is out before psycho's re-entry...Approve 

I wont be surprised if Padma feels happy instead of insecurity on knowing about B ...Both the GWs are going to be too good to T...juz coz B is well off...Both their priorities are money than anything in life...

SQ track is waste Angry while the other tracks are moving faster...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoTTfanvjayamRishi87Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmosahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top