JAGO/GAGA conversations re updated pg 4 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vasuja

Gauri is blessed by god with divine brain...she has brains of peanut size with very low retention capacityπŸ˜†..but if Gauri is tricking Jagat with her Anandi questions, then i think she is growing a new brain in ther garden...But we have to appreciate her...she is a new person every day... Yesterday she did not want to be in jagat's room becoz she felt like doosri aurat being in illegal relationship. Today she wanted to go to honeymoon as doosri aurat...waah waah kya cheez hein Gauri maataπŸ˜†
aur may b gauri is so inspired by ghajini...short term memo loss...
it could be a bliss for happy married life...LMAO🀣
Originally posted by redapple1

What is this paanch straws? They are using 5 straws to drink Pepsi?? :-) who is paying for pepsi? Yeah I remember yesterday Anandi deposited money in the bank account. Was this scene in the college canteen or in some other restaurant. Don't tell me they were again feeding each other, with Gowri bringing spoon near Jagya's mouth and then putting in her mouth...

Jagat drank the pepsi with 5 straws, it is his style and gauri rembmbered it, which means her love has not gone stale and it is yet saccha ( that was their definition of saccha pyaar) i think it was canteen or small restaurant and they fed each other too...

Jagat drank the pepsi with 5 straws, it is his style and gauri rembmbered it, which means her love has not gone stale and it is yet saccha ( that was their definition of saccha pyaar) i think it was canteen or small restaurant and they fed each other too...

Thanks! Wow remembering those sequences is saccha pyaar.. They are showing these grown up adults as teenagers. I can understand if they show teenagers doing all this, but not grown up adults.. Pathetic...
Short term memory loss is classic line from movie "Finding Nemo"... Gowri is like Dory.. 😊

Moral: zindagi mein kitna bhi aapatti aaye doosri patni pehli patni ka khanna banane ka dang hamesha jaana chahti hein...pati sochta hein ki shaadi ke baad usse pizza milega par haat mein sirf ghatte ki sabji hein aati hein.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
three round of applause ...
ultimate truth of lifeπŸ˜†
Originally posted by nihsheeth

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
three round of applause ...
ultimate truth of lifeπŸ˜†

Thanks nihsheeth...Hope gauri and jagat continue to keep me inspired with their amazing logics
HAHAHAHAHAHAH Vasu both the Mauritius scene and the canteen scene was amazing.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

By the way, how come Gauri is serving Kunda Tai's poha in Mauritius? Is Kunda Tai exporting her pohas overseas nowadays?? wah wahπŸ˜†
aur 5 straw se Pepsi peene ka maza toh kuchh aur hi hai🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by woman11

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Vasu both the Mauritius scene and the canteen scene was amazing.🀣

By the way, how come Gauri is serving Kunda Tai's poha in Mauritius? Is Kunda Tai exporting her pohas overseas nowadays?? wah wahπŸ˜†
aur 5 straw se Pepsi peene ka maza toh kuchh aur hi hai🀣

to enjoy their saccha pyaar. they packed 3 kgs of kunda thai's poha's in their baggage...
🀣  i just cant control its so hilarious
thanx vasu!!πŸ˜†

Edited by vivacious_priya - 12 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks nihsheeth...Hope gauri and jagat continue to keep me inspired with their amazing logics
Yaar Vasu you are tooo good!! Currently I am at work and was in meeting with CTO and just remember ur Tana Dhin Tana dhin  and started laughing.

Tooo good...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
 i missed this thread.

wow i loved each n every topic n comments in this thread. actually its better than serial. πŸ€£ πŸ˜Š