Balika Vadhu

JAGO/GAGA conversations re updated pg 4 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

nihsheeth

Groupbie

nihsheeth

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL
Originally posted by ankit111

Clap Clap Clap excellent. But one thing I cd not understand, he sara sochne ka kam raat bhar Kyun hota hai. If they think whole night thn the JR Jagat track wd hv to change Wink Wink
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JAGO/GAGA conversations re updated pg 4 (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
kyunki Gauri's super brain wipers are most active during the night. After a whole night of brain wipe out Gauri is back in her sachha premi mode with taza taza smile in the morning. ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nihsheethmmishra1vivacious_priyapjyosanjukta..ankit111KyunkiImafanatominisswethasyam08tiny15

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Clap Clap Clap excellent. But one thing I cd not understand, he sara sochne ka kam raat bhar Kyun hota hai. If they think whole night thn the JR Jagat track wd hv to change Wink Wink

they r morning birdsWinkwaise college mein padte tho naheen hai...beech beech mein antakshari bunk kar di hogiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nihsheethmmishra1pjyoankit111KyunkiImafanatominisswethasyam08tiny15

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
nisheeth and antara good ones...waise bechari kunda thai budape bhi poha bana raheen hein nikamme logon keliyeLOLLOLLOLLOL...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nihsheethmmishra1pjyoEl_Doradosanjukta..KyunkiImafanswethasyam08tiny15

atominis

IF-Rockerz

atominis

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Loving this thread!! ROFL

Ankit is right...if they do all thinking at night...then how will Junior Juggu come about?

Ankit, please also write a De Danadhan series on Jagya's bashing by lawyer and principal!! 

Jokes apart, I seriously hope Gauri uses her brains and never has a kid with Jagya until she is legally married to him. As a viewer, it was already frustrating to see an intelligent, sensible, educated girl conveniently becoming a rakhail and living like one (with occasional outbursts about being an illegal wife). I can't bear to see an illegitimate kid! I hope Gauri is not so foolish so to have an illegitimate kid too! Itna banta dhaar toh nahin hona chahiye...Confused

Jagat ko toh koi akal nahin...yeh Gauri akal kyun nahin rakhti?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1KyunkiImafanswethasyam08

Angel x

Goldie

Angel x

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Jaggu gets married to a girl at an early age (due to his many protests).. he decided to move away and see other parts of the country leaving his wife behind for five years.. Finds a new girl and comes home crying to Gauri and Jagat as to why they got married despite his first wife .. then we'll see how gauri/jagat will feel as they had done the same many years before.. Jagat realises his mistakes and karma stirkes leaving them bewildered as to how they got in this mess.. Gauri then asks Jagat to divorce Anandi bcos she is scared he will return after his realisation.. they both fight.. Gauri storms out the room crying.. 10 mins later she bring in tea and says she understands Jagat and he shouldn't divore Anandi until this new mess is over.. after all he is their only son!!

But would they be on there son's side or there first daughter in laws?.. what do you think?

Edited by Angel x - 11 August 2011 at 2:47pm

vasujaKyunkiImafanswethasyam08

mmishra1

mmishra1

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Very interesting topic Angel x.

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
nice one vasuja!!
wat i was thinking if dadisa would have given the locket to jagaya he would have again sell it!!
n dis time to hire a big lawyer who supports lie!!LOLWink

i think when JAGO are telling lie only everywhere den to d lawyer also dey should tell lie!!!LOL as dey dont have any option!!! ab to poori life unki jhooth ke sahare hi chalne wali hai!!!Wink
n imagine if dat case is under Gauri's bade papa whom will he support truth or Gauri!!Confused
i dont think bade papa will support JAGO... jo bhi ho Jagya ko jail ho jaiye maza aa jaiye!!Big smile

vasujaKyunkiImafanswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top