Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

My First FF- In Lamhon ke Daaman Mein-Pt25 @ Pg140 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 152

Adhervika

IF-Rockerz

Adhervika

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Congrats Saru...on openina a new thread of your ff...Big smileBig smileBig smile so now party...Party
i wish u get the same response which u got in your first thread...All the best...Thumbs Up Now update soon...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by Adhervika - 11 August 2011 at 11:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My First FF- In Lamhon ke Daaman Mein-Pt25 @ Pg140 (Page 5)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nasreen-

IF-Rockerz

-Nasreen-

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
congrats saru and waiting for ur part yaar please update soon yaar

saru.g

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksharafan

hey many congo on 2nd thread!!

btw wen ru updating ur part!!??

thanku kinjal... I will be updating this weekend... Big smile

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sejal719

awe saru now i feel bad for telling you to add my name :(... but never the less love you <3... and i will talk to  u tonight im tired so im calling it a night lol so see you tomorrow i cant wait im dancing with joy :)

love you<3

seju... no... dont say that... please dont feel bad... even if u dont say I would have added... yesterday I updated it before sleep... n thought to edit it today... please dont feel like that... have a nice sleep... love u too... will be waiting for u at night... Big smile

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adhervika

Congrats Saru...on openina a new thread of your ff...Big smileBig smileBig smile so now party...Party
i wish u get the same response which u got in your first thread...All the best...Thumbs Up Now update soon...Big smile

hey avika... thanku so much... I hope I get the same response... I'll be updating soon... Big smile

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fazeel

congrats saru and waiting for ur part yaar please update soon yaar

thanku nas... I'll update this weekend... Big smile

sejal719

IF-Rockerz

sejal719

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru.g

awe saru now i feel bad for telling you to add my name :(... but never the less love you <3... and i will talk to  u tonight im tired so im calling it a night lol so see you tomorrow i cant wait im dancing with joy :)

love you<3

seju... no... dont say that... please dont feel bad... even if u dont say I would have added... yesterday I updated it before sleep... n thought to edit it today... please dont feel like that... have a nice sleep... love u too... will be waiting for u at night... Big smile

Big smile ye im still here i was about to sleep but then i started to think about arhi and so im still up but now im going to sleep so good nite lol

saru.g

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saru.g

love you<3

Big smile ye im still here i was about to sleep but then i started to think about arhi and so im still up but now im going to sleep so good nite lol

u still der... sleep soon... its already late naa... thinking about arhi???ShockedShocked lol... I know its only for arnav... lol... WinkLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top