My First FF- In Lamhon ke Daaman Mein-Pt25 @ Pg140

Posted: 12 years ago

Hi guyss🤗... Thanku so much for the love and support shown by you for my FF which made me to complete first thread n now opened the 2nd thread... I hope ur love continues here too which gives me the strength to write the ff... love u all guys... 🤗

N haa a very very special hug (because I can't say thanks😉) for my chotu who helps me in correcting my hindi in the ff... 🤗🤗🤗... n my sejtiruz for rocking here n then for my seju who keeps a msg for me here dialy in my morning...
🤗

Please do add me to ur frndslist for the pm's... 😃

I'll be coming soon with my first update in this thread...

Link for 1st thread...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1704748

Index

Part 13 : Page 8

Part 14 - Page 17
Part 15 - Page 26
Part 16 - Page 35
Part 17 - Page 44
Part 18 - Page 55
Part 19 - Page 66
Part 20 - Page 80
Part 21 - Page 88
Part 22 - Page 99
Part 23 - Page 107
Part 24 - Page 120
Part 25 - Page 140

Link for 3rd Thread of the FF
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2307940

Edited by saru.g - 12 years ago

Maate... Pranam🤣
Currently, my net is... for a change... NOT acting gay...
so... as promised... i m editing my post...

In Lamhon Ke Daaman Mein... Baaki Jase Rishte Hai... Koi Karna muhabbat ka...
Dohraate Farishte Hai...
Nagmein hi Nagmein hai jaagti soti fizaayon mein...
Ishq hai jaise hawaayon mein... ishq hai jaise... hawaayon mein😳

i m in love with dis song... after ur ff started😳
di... i love your ff very much... ur simplicity and ur clear honest and virtous mind reflects in it.. the way u say that "u r feeling shy in this much romance only" when i tell u to add more... is such a out of the world feeling... i love this shy and sweet maate of mine😃 and i m sure.. i will never let her change... even if she becomes naughty bcoz of sejti talks, she will remain my ss🤣 ok ok... my saru di🤣

it became over senti na didnt want to make it dat way... whatever is coming to my mind... my fingers are typing it... u noe na,.. i m extra happy to BE BEFORE SEJ in reserving my post
🤣🤣 well... y shudnt i huh? ofcourse i wud be happy... i m THE FIRST PERSON to comment on ur second thread

bahut ho gaya black and white post na...
let us party... after my net becomes sane... we will party... k? my coolbie party is also left😆

i know the post is not that long... but for now.. itna hi...
next thread k liye bachana padega ki nai haan?

love,
ur chotu

Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 12 years ago

my saru u have come to the 2nd thread already im so very much happy for you i will pray to god that you get many more threads like this 😊

this calls for a party so dont forget to call me when ur giving the party :D

and oye where is my name... for spamming on ur ff and finishing the 1st ff... who else spams on ur ff early in the morning like me... 😆 just kidding... im so happy for you and after this im going to go write a random msg on ur ff so dont be confused ok lol... ok now im going to end this msg here cause im going to go finishing writing my ff cause i want to post it up by tomorrow :)

so bye bye saru love you and congrats once again 🤗❤️
Edited by sejal719 - 12 years ago
yayaya now i can spam once again heheheh this will be our late night/morning for you saru place where we talk.. and of course FB is also there lol 
Originally posted by sejal719

yayaya now i can spam once again heheheh this will be our late night/morning for you saru place where we talk.. and of course FB is also there lol 
im sorry my sej😭
what u posting saru sorry i do not res

yes yes... every mrng I used to have msg here waiting for me... 😃
i noo right :)

@ sh im not mad at u ;p

@ fazeel this is the 2nd link to saru's FF :)
edited

Hi frnds.. This is an One Shot of Naksh... The scene starts frm the end of today's episode... I considered precap too and wrote the OS... I inspired frm my frnd's personal experience and wrote this... I hope u all will like it... 😃

Naksh OS:

Naitik feels good aftr talking with his father... he decides that he has to be there with akshara whatever may be the situation... Here on the other side BM and G3 thinks to educate akshara regarding delivery... but unknowingly they end up in frightening akshara more.. akshara gets scared and soon cries... G3 and BM gets worried, by then naitik also comes der...

Naitik: maa... kya hua?? akshara kyu roh rahi hai??😲

G3: kuch nai munna... hum bas isko dilasa dena chahta tha... lekin bahu aur ghabar gayi... 

BM makes akshara to drink some water n in the mean G3 takes naitik aside...

G3: munna... kshama chahte hai beta... unjaane mein bahu ko aur pareshan karliya hum ne... tumhi use sambhal sakta hai... bahu andar leke jao aur uska saat hi reh... unhe dilasa dilao...

Naitik: ji..

Naitik is also tensed and sad seeing akshara... he takes akshara to their room... he makes her to sleep by his side and he too comes close to her... Akshara holds his hand so tightly that naitik can understand how much insecure akshara is feeling right now... he dont know what he can say so that she can overcome her fear as he himself is very new  to this...

Naitik: akshara... aap ghabariye mat... kuch nahi hoga... mein hu naa aapke saath... sab kuch ache se hoga... aap chint mat kar...

Akshara remains silent.. she jst comes so more close to naitik and keeps his hands near her cheeks...

Naitik: mujhe pata hai akshara... kehna bahut aasan hai... lekin sehna mushkil hai... lekin akshara jab aap pehli baar hamara bacha ko dekhne ke baad aap apni saari dardh bhool jayenge...

Akshara: mein apne bache keliye kithni bhi dardh ko seh sakti hu naitik...

Naitik: phir dar kis baat ki?

Akshara: kehta hai ki delivery ek aurath keliye doosra janam se samaan hai... agar mujhe kuch hogaya toh... (Naitik stops)

Naitik: akshara... yeh kya baat kar rahe hai aap??😡 kuch nahi hoga...

Akshara: mujhe kehne dijiye naitik... pata nai iske baad mujhe yeh mouka milti hai ya nahi... (naitik stops her again)

Naitik: akshara... please aise mat kahiye... mein aapke bina jee nahi sakta...

Akshara: bhagwan ki kripa se mujhe ithna acha pati mila hai... ithna acha pariwar... mere paas sab kuch hai.. mein bahut khush hu... aapke pyar mein yeh do saal kaise pura hua pata bhi nahi chala... aur ab hamare pyar ki nishan bhi aanewala hai... hamare zindagi mein aur bhi khushiya aane wali hai... mein aap aur bache ke saat aur khush rehna chahti hu... mujhe dar hai ki kahi mein yeh sab mujhe milta ya nahi... (chotu here akshara says.. " I'm scared that whether I'll get that happiness or not"... write this in hindi..😊)

Akshara cries and hugs naitik...

Akshara: mein aapko aur humari pyari si zindagi ko chodkar jana nahi chahti... (naitik now clearly understands whats akshara fear...)

Naitik (while patting) : akshara, aap aisa sochiye mat... aapko kuch nahi hoga... mein aapki saat hi rahoonga... aapko kuch nahi hone doonga.. hum humare bache ke saat aur bhi khush rahenge... iske baare mein aap sochiye mat... aap hi kehte hai na hum ache sochenge toh acha hi hota hai.. isiliye hum sirf ache hi sochenge.. aur sab kuch acha hi hogaa...

He consoles akshara... he pats her so that she slowly gets into sleep... he also sleeps close to her to make akshara to feel more secure about her condition...

Its next morning... naitik wakes up before akshara... he tells G3 and BM not to talk anything related to delivery to akshara as she is already scared... he informs the same to vish also... after some time akshara also wakes up... He helps akshara to get ready n then soon all the maheswaries, rashmi's sasural wale, nandini, mohit everyone comes to SS... all enjoy together celebrating the festival... akshara almost forgets that her due date is on that day... By eveng everyone goes to their house.. akshara is also very tired... naitik feeds her some food and makes her sleep...

Next morning, naitik takes akshara to hospital for general checkup as akshara didn't get any pains... Doctor examines and says everything is fine and it may 2 or 3 days more for the baby to come... Both comes back home... Its aftrnoon... naitik gets a call frm trishala company to have their first meeting at Delhi...

Naitik has to start next day mrng to attend the meeting... but naitik doesn't want to attend the meeting leaving akshara at home when her delivery was due... He speaks to DJ and RB on this... DJ and RB says naitik to attend the meeting as he can return back in the evng and also doctor said it may take 2 or 3 days more for akshara's delivery... But naitik is not able to make his mind to go...

Its night... Naitik doesn't want to go and also he doesn't want to break his promise he made to akshara that he will be by her side during her delivery.. but he still didn't say abt this to akshara because he dont want to make her sad... Naitik is sitting on his bed thinking all these... akshara also comes der.. she also slow sits by his side...

Akshara: kya hua naitik? uthna kya soch rahe hai??

Naitik: kuch nai akshara... bas aise hi... aap sojayiye...

He makes akshara to sleep... he remains like that thinking... akshara also couldn't seelp properly... she is turning that side and this side...

Naitik: kya hua akshara? aapko neend nahi aa rahi hai kya??

Akshara: pata nai naitik... mujhe kuch ajeeb sa lag raha hai... bechain se ho rahi hai... kahi yeh delivery ki symptoms toh nahi hai na?

Naitik: akshara... aap kuch zyada hi soch rahi hai... doctor ne kaha na.. aur do din lagega... aap aaramse sojayiye... aur kuch mat sochiye...

Akshara: nai naitik... mujhe kuch ajeeb hai naitik.. mere dil bhi ghabara raha hai...

Naitik: akshara... sojayiye...

He tries to pat akshara so that she sleeps... akshara jst closes her eyes... but actually she is not able to sleep... she is feeling something something... naitik slowly gets into sleep... aftr some time she starts feeling some small pain in her stomach... she takes it lite and turns other side... she feels some more pain... she wakes up... she sees naitik sleeping and stops to wake him up... she thinks whether to wake him or not... but her pain is increasing...

Akshara: naitik... uthiye... uthiye naa...

Naitik alerts immediately as soon as he hears akshara's voice...

Naitik: kya hua?

Akshara: naitik... mere peth mein bahut dardh ho raha hai...

Naitik: lagta hai, yeh delivery ka pains hai...

He immediately gets out of bed and wakes up G3... G3 immediately wakes up BM... evryone wakes up... RB immediately gets the car... G3 n BM starts packing the things required by akshara and naitik lifts akshara n takes near the car... G3 asks naitik to take akshara to hospital n they will come back of them taking akshara's things...

RB is driving the car... Naitik is in the bak seat and akshara is lieing placing her head on naitik's lap... Naitik is trying console her and RB is riding the car as fast as possible... Akshara is crying out of pain... n naitik is so worried for her... soon they reach hospital... Naitik takes her on the stretcher... akshara is crying...

Akshara: naitik... mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai...

Naitik: akshara... aapko kuch nahi hoga...

He kisses akshara on her forehead... akshara calms down a little bit... doctor comes and takes akshara into labour room... Naitik is so tensed... he moves that side and this side waiting for akshara... soon G3, BM and DJ also reaches der... Naitik can hear akshara's shouts in pain.. he is very much tensed... 2 hrs passes by... still they doesn't get any news of akshara.. all r tensed and pray god for akshara's safe delivery...

Just then they hear the cute and small cry of the baby... all the eyes r filled with happiness and tears... naitik almost lost his senses aftr hearing the sound of baby cry... he jst can't explain his happinees... happiness, joy, worrying abt akshara's condition, some confused state... a feeling proudness of the father... everything was der in his feelings... soon the nurse comes out of the room... naitik immediately rushes to her...

Naitik: nurse... (naitik wants to ask so many questions... abt his baby, abt akshara, what not... but he cannot ask anything... not even a single word is coming frm his mouth... nurse understands his situation..)

Nurse: congratulations sir... aapko ladka hua... 😃

Naitik feels very happy...

Naitik: meri akshara theek hai na??

Nurse: haa madam bhi bilkul theek hai... maa aur bacha dono theek hai... baby bhi healty hai...

Naitik: Thanku so much for the good news nurse... (he jst takes out his ring and gives to the nurse in happiness)

All the remaining singhania's r also very happy with the news... Naitik is overwhelmed with the joy...

Naitik: nurse... hum andar jaake akshara ko dekh sakte hai...

Nurse: haa dekh sakte hai... lekin sirf ek hi andar jaa sakte hai... todi dher baad maa aur bache ko normal room mein shift kardenge.. iske baad sab dekh sakte hai... 😃

Naitik wants to go inside... but asusual G3 is ready to go inside.. when she was abt to go she stops and remembers naitik...

G3: munna... tu andar jaa... sabse pehla bache ko dekhna ka tumhara pehla hakh banta hai... tum ko dekhegi toh bahu bhi khush hojayegi...

Naitik feels happy n goes inside... akshara was lying on the bed... the baby was their in akshara's hands...  both of their eyes r filled with tears of joy... naitik goes near to her... he pats akshara's hair and gently kisses on her forehead... he sits by her side... he places his warm hands one around akshara and the one on baby... he is jst happy to see both of his babies... akshara rests her hand on his shoulder...

Naitik: aap theek hai na akshara??

Akshara: hmm... 😊

Akshara handles the baby to naitik... Akshara is feeling so proud while giving the baby to naitik... naitik is so touched with the gentle touch of the baby... as soon as he hold the baby he feels his own blood... his feelings are not able to express in words... he is jst top of the world... akshara is silently looking into naitik's eyes with tears in her eyes, seeing his joy..

Naitik: akshara... humara bacha...

Akshara: haa naitik... humara bacha...

Naitik: akshara aap mujhe mere saare jeevan ka sab se khoobsoorath tofa diya hai...

Akshara: mujhe bhi...

He again kisses akshara on her forehead... n then both looks at their baby with tears filled eyes...

Edited by saru.g - 12 years ago

i noo right :)

@ sh im not mad at u ;p

@ fazeel this is the 2nd link to saru's FF :)
oh saru complete frist ff wow
wisay seju when u posting ur ff yaar😛