Idol Cum Brother...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Hey all ,

well todays episode reminded me one the question which was asked on this forum YDAY ...

Why Anand still supports and admires his brother Kunal even after going through a loss , well the answer was shown in todays episode

If supporting ur brother is one reason , another one is , he is supporting the person whom he admires and Idolises and wants to be like him ... which shows he believes his brother was right in wat he did and he still trusts him ...

Love the Brother cum Idol relation shown...

Many of us say , my mom or sister is my Idol and all , glad it was shown for first time in a proper manner with much logic to it apart being a family tradition like stuff

Love

J

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star1984sanyogitaprc-sahasra-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Idol Cum Brother..." in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Yeah such type of bonding arised just from their understanding which both bros have towards one another. Aanad knows well what his brother kunal done, not done knowingly , may be kunaal got swindled by that mean thakral .everyone does just for his benefit not to get defeated in lyfe ! I also appreciate bonding of both of them and love to one another much but second brother seems frustated one , it feels as after losing their bunglaow, he got affected badly.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.