Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reena1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Thank you

what annoys me the most is

Hetal and Jigar- they know rashi is up to know good at all - she not giving her relationship any respect, all she is bothered about is her mum and they stupid kalakaris

koki- why dont she tell every1 about rashi antics- ghost episode, oil and ghee scene and the mandir paint

ahem 0 he is goo lovely when he wants to be!

and gopi needs to act smart and not dumb

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbp1971

Interesting question Swasthi, what would it take for Ahem to fall for Gopi? It will be combination everything you mentioned, but I think most important will be her relationship with his mother. He will see how Koki's anger is affecting Gopi. She might even purposely try to sabotage her own education if she sees that her wanting to learn to read and write is affecting his and Koki's relationship, which I believe she will do and she will be instigated to do this by Rashi. I hope he comes to realize that Gopi is product of her upbringing, meaning the emotional childhood abuse she went thru and still going thru. Take for instance the rakhi track coming up, will he see that Urmi purposely doesn't let her tie rakhi to Dhaval? If he starts to know these little thing and sees that how much Gopi craves for love and acceptance he will start having real and meaningful feelings for her.
It will take time, but he will fall for her. But Gopi will have to do her part also.

Very true Shilpa, Koki's support will not only provide assurance for Ahem but will accelerate Gopi's willingness to make progress.

But, rightfully as you say, Rashi will manipulate Gopi to the nth degree making Gopi difficult to achieve. Hopefully Ahem sees or hears about this and Koki will feel her suspicions were correct. Like you mentioned about the rakhi track coming in the middle this could be Ahem's seeing and hearing opportunity.

With Koki's total support for both Ahem and Gopi the love deal may be sealed.

swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: reena1984

Thank you

what annoys me the most is

Hetal and Jigar- they know rashi is up to know good at all - she not giving her relationship any respect, all she is bothered about is her mum and they stupid kalakaris

koki- why dont she tell every1 about rashi antics- ghost episode, oil and ghee scene and the mandir paint

ahem 0 he is goo lovely when he wants to be!

and gopi needs to act smart and not dumb

Reena, you are in the right place to share and discuss these annoyances and discuss them in this forum.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

telling her to go some work infront of him, education stuff, and then secretely he looking at her admiring etc.. and then when the day she sitting the test admits that he has fallen for her..

i let u know more asap as am peeling garlic
Edited
done the peeling garlic LOL

-GayabCat- thumbnail

Good idea swasthi..well now back with my thoughts about how he will love her in 10 days..

1 -Bring in a new girl like i did in one of my ffs, and she can get a hold of rashi so that she doesn't come between them
2 - while aham teaching gopi, he getting attracted to her, as how she putting her whole effort in to education,
3 - Spending more time with her, so that he can know her better, and get to know her horrible past and culprits rattie and devil urmi.
4 - fight for her until 10 days have passed and have realized he has gone completely mad about her, e.g fallen for her.
5 - listening to her in patience and come to a conclusion.. or he sees Rashi peeking through the door and comes to know that whatever has happened to Gopi until now behind his back is non other than rashi is at fault, and should be sent to her mothers home for punishment.
6 - Train Gopi to be over confidence like Rashi so that she can backfire at her, and fight for her self.
7 - Aham telling gopi about his childhood, making rashi more jealous of not being a elder vau, and gohem coming too close.

thats all i could think of right now swasthi... 
Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago
KajolKohl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He'll come to respect and care for her.It'll be easier for them to get along once she's learnt to read/write and speak english.

That was the main thing that annoyed Ahem in the first place, not that he had to marry a girl of Kokila's choice but the fact Gopi didn't even have basic education.Otherwise he would have been ok with her.
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

Good idea swasthi..well now back with my thoughts about how he will love her in 10 days..

1 -Bring in a new girl like i did in one of my ffs, and she can get a hold of rashi so that she doesn't come between them
2 - while aham teaching gopi, he getting attracted to her, as how she putting her whole effort in to education,
3 - Spending more time with her, so that he can know her better, and get to know her horrible past and culprits rattie and devil urmi.
4 - fight for her until 10 days have passed and have realized he has gone completely mad about her, e.g fallen for her.
5 - listening to her in patience and come to a conclusion.. or he sees Rashi peeking through the door and comes to know that whatever has happened to Gopi until now behind his back is non other than rashi is at fault, and should be sent to her mothers home for punishment.
6 - Train Gopi to be over confidence like Rashi so that she can backfire at her, and fight for her self.
7 - Aham telling gopi about his childhood, making rashi more jealous of not being a elder vau, and gohem coming too close.

thats all i could think of right now swasthi... 

Ayesha what a mind you have.

You have emphasised on the importance of attraction as he is already attracted to her however being closer to her now his attraction towards will deepen.

You have come up with ways on developing her resiliency through bringing in a tutor and him training her to become confident.

These are outstanding ideas!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
im so excited to see thiss
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Originally posted by: swasthi

Ayesha what a mind you have.

You have emphasised on the importance of attraction as he is already attracted to her however being closer to her now his attraction towards will deepen.

You have come up with ways on developing her resiliency through bringing in a tutor and him training her to become confident.

These are outstanding ideas!

thanks very much ðŸ˜³  

apparantely i have more ideas. but will not reveal anything now but later on. maybe i shall post them later on the week coming and pm them to u.

swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: KajolKohl

He'll come to respect and care for her.It'll be easier for them to get along once she's learnt to read/write and speak english.

That was the main thing that annoyed Ahem in the first place, not that he had to marry a girl of Kokila's choice but the fact Gopi didn't even have basic education.Otherwise he would have been ok with her.

Also, he will appreciate her much more as he will be reaping the rewards of seeing her making progress in her learning.