Asya_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys 

So Before I Get To My Prediction Of Future Track...Whats Going To Happen? Do You Think Khushi Will Actually Leave Or What? Ive Got A Feeling Maybe The Train They Need To Catch Will Get Delayed Or Sumthing Among Them Lines So They Have No Way To Get To Lucknow ðŸ˜ƒ And When They Go Bak To Bua Jis House Khushi Will Take It As A Sign Not To Go Luknow And Will Start Looking For A Job But Wont Be Able To Fynd One So She Goes Bak To Arnav For Her Old Job Unless Her Best Friend Will Enter The Show Nd Fynd Her One ðŸ˜ƒ

So Ryttt Now The Tagline 'Will Arnav Discover Shyams Truth' Hmm Well I Personally Think That Arnav Myt Fynd Out After A While But Not Ryt Now ðŸ˜Š  And When He Fynds Out The Truth And That Shyam Lyks Khushi Maybe He Will Get Married To Khushi Saying To Her Marry Me And Il Save Your Dads Stall Sumthing Among Them Lines And She'l Agree ðŸ˜ƒ And Thats The End Of La!! Unless Arnav Keeps The Affair Gowing And Treat Khushi Horribly Buhh Also Show A Bit Of Love Towards Her ðŸ˜³
 But I Barely Think He Will Tell Anjali About Shyams Truth As Anjali Loves Her Husband And Her Marriage Is Everything For Her ðŸ˜­  And Maybe Some How Later On She Myt Fynd Out Herself Or Arnav Myt See Shyam Misbehaving With Khushii And Kick S*** Out Of Him ðŸ˜†

So That My Prediction ðŸ˜Š What Do You Guys Think? Whas Your Opinion?

Leave Your Comments And Press The Like Button If You Liked My Prediction

Fahiima

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-floragrace- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fahiima, 
I don't think they are going to lucknow by train.because they took a taxi not a auto.I think they hired the taxi to lucknow
Edited by FLORAGRACE - 12 years ago
Asya_Lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: FLORAGRACE

Fahiima, 

I don't think they are going to lucknow by train.because they took a taxi not a auto.I think they hired the taxi to lucknow

Maybe Thy Hired A Taxi To Get To The Train Station Bcause They Wudnt Need Tickets To Go To Lucknow If They Wer Gowing By Car ðŸ˜ƒ
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: MrsVivianDsena

Hi Guys 

So Before I Get To My Prediction Of Future Track...Whats Going To Happen? Do You Think Khushi Will Actually Leave Or What? Ive Got A Feeling Maybe The Train They Need To Catch Will Get Delayed Or Sumthing Among Them Lines So They Have No Way To Get To Lucknow ðŸ˜ƒ And When They Go Bak To Bua Jis House Khushi Will Take It As A Sign Not To Go Luknow And Will Start Looking For A Job But Wont Be Able To Fynd One So She Goes Bak To Arnav For Her Old Job Unless Her Best Friend Will Enter The Show Nd Fynd Her One ðŸ˜ƒ

So Ryttt Now The Tagline 'Will Arnav Discover Shyams Truth' Hmm Well I Personally Think That Arnav Myt Fynd Out After A While But Not Ryt Now ðŸ˜Š  And When He Fynds Out The Truth And That Shyam Lyks Khushi Maybe He Will Get Married To Khushi Saying To Her Marry Me And Il Save Your Dads Stall Sumthing Among Them Lines And She'l Agree ðŸ˜ƒ And Thats The End Of La!! Unless Arnav Keeps The Affair Gowing And Treat Khushi Horribly Buhh Also Show A Bit Of Love Towards Her ðŸ˜³
 But I Barely Think He Will Tell Anjali About Shyams Truth As Anjali Loves Her Husband And Her Marriage Is Everything For Her ðŸ˜­  And Maybe Some How Later On She Myt Fynd Out Herself Or Arnav Myt See Shyam Misbehaving With Khushii And Kick S*** Out Of Him ðŸ˜†

So That My Prediction ðŸ˜Š What Do You Guys Think? Whas Your Opinion?

Leave Your Comments And Press The Like Button If You Liked My Prediction

Fahiima

tumhare muh me ghee sakkar aur tum jojo chaho sabkuchh. I want the love and eventually the marriage track. it will be a blast seeing them two together no matter how much they hate each other. they love each other also. it will really be very very hot to handle.😊
Asya_Lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

tumhare muh me ghee sakkar aur tum jojo chaho sabkuchh. I want the love and eventually the marriage track. it will be a blast seeing them two together no matter how much they hate each other. they love each other also. it will really be very very hot to handle.😊

😃 Uftt Ya It Will B Very Hot To Handleee 
bikerider thumbnail
shyams truth will not come out thats sure.
But all other things depends on will kushi go to lucknow or stay back in delhi and from the look of it seems CVs are also not sure and they are trying to figure it out and thats why they are dragging the serial
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am hoping Arnav gets married to Khushi and Shyam finds another girl to misbehave with -- which is when Arnav and Anjali find the truth about Shyam!!
shree99 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1. khushi and arnav will windup working together..and start to feel for each other

2. meanwhile khushi shyam marriage track

3. then arnav finds abt khushi and shyam... then true nafrat track..then he will be truly disappointed

4. now possiblities would be marry her and post marriage hate- love track  or

will make your life miserable..hate- to clear misunderstanding-love track
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shree99

1. khushi and arnav will windup working together..and start to feel for each other

2. meanwhile khushi shyam marriage track

3. then arnav finds abt khushi and shyam... then true nafrat track..then he will be truly disappointed

4. now possiblities would be marry her and post marriage hate- love track  or

will make your life miserable..hate- to clear misunderstanding-love track

That is exactly what i am thinking...you took the words out of my mouth