Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia's ultimatum to Abhay &comes back to save Abhay (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Selinapiya

That's her love...Love for Abhay which brought her back to Abhay..Abhiya were awesome..Piya's emotions were kind of hurting Abhay i guess...Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
 ABHIYA Magic is Sublime. Pia's emotions should hurt Abhay. He derserves to get a dose of Pia's love full blast. He's hurt her and himslef too much. Its time he smelt the roses and accepted Pia back.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pia's ultimatum to Abhay &comes back to save Abhay (Page 2)" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

love love today abhiya scene, it was just PERFECT!

the way she confessed her love to abhay, the way she beg him to take her under his wings and love her the way he did before, she wants him, she needs him, she craves for him, she cannot live without him at all, she won't be able to live if abhay does not love her back. i just love that scene, abhay wants to give himself to her love but he is scare of what happened last year, he is scared that she will get hurt again and he cannot let that happen. the scene was divine along with very painful. Piya went away but destiny showed it's color, she had to come back to abhay and now piya should make abhay come back to her.

Abhiya were too mesmerizing Heart
ABHIYA will always be the tortured emotionally scarred couple we love. They love each other yet fight their fate. Its inevitable. U were meant to be and like Pia said I am made for U ABHAY.He had no answer to Pia's devotion to him and her begging for his love back broke my heart. I want ABHIYA together again pronoto.

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by austenrox

i loved todays episode..everything was amazingly action packed..i am loving this new shade to alina already..and abhay and piya are never  less than  sheerly  beautiful tragic magic Heart..and the ending scene was like the epitome of a cliffhanger...three good episodes in a row?!?! pkyek is really coming back with a bang and hopefully cvs will be consistent with it Dancing Party
I too loved this epsiode yaar. It was blidd to finally get ABHIYA moments. I am expecting more good epis tomorrow. I wonder if Pia saw the Fight?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

JAJ, PLL Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I love today's episode... Clap
Love the way Piya bravely said infront of Abhay that she wants him to love her back...Day Dreaming deep down she's so sure he loved him back... and i can see pain in Abhay's eyes... pain of loving her so much yet unable to accept her and say at the moment how much he loves her Unhappy
Poor piya... when she said in the car she will be crazy if she doesnt go far from Abhay...i felt really bad for the poor girl... but yet fearlessly she went to save Abhay... without even worrying the wolves can harm her too... this is what i call Love... Embarrassed
It's high time Abhay should accept her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha066

Thats their love Abhay and Piya's love..
Today those moments were so magical..
Piya's ques ans round as usual but wanting Abhay back as her Love...Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
She not knowing dat wot Abhay is came to save him from the wolves.. Embarrassed
Loved the epi Today..Embarrassed 
Sign I Love You is all Pia wants from Abhay and he is being so tight.

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Today abhaya were completely at its peek...loved wen pia came 2 save her love...Embarrassed dey were awsum today...plus dat dil Ibadaat scene was fabulousDay Dreaming
Attraction Abhay is so stubborn. He can clearly see how distressed Pia is and yet he is still alowing her to go crazy. Placing Pia in a mental asylum is no living for Pia. He has pushed her to her very last ebb of going to the other side. Pia's all Jaiswal here. No doubt about it. It was simply the emotion ridden Pia Jaiswal attacking and protecting Abhay

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

it was magical and this is what i always wanted piya say to abhay. omg it happened. it was purely magically. she was totally piya jaiswal today no dobriyal at all. she ran back to help abhay aww how sweet but that is her love for abhay she loves him so much that she can do anything for him.  kya pyar haiDay Dreaming. she was pleading him to love him back like she loves him  it was sad to see her like this. today it was mostly abhiya. i hope tommorrow we get to see abhiya the most together too.
BoyAbhay was for the first time shell shocked by Pia's admission and floored by Pia's intensity. Pia wasn't holding back. ABHIYA are a delight to watch. So Pia is the winner in this roundMedals

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessark

2day is the best epsiode of Pyaar kii yeh khaani. Loved the magical moment of abhay and piya especially the song. Not to mention that the priceless moments of abhiya were shown. They are truly soulmates. I loved the way piya ran back to save abhay. I wonder whether abhay's identity will be revealed to piya again?
Field HockeyPia running back to save Abhay and her confession was the highlight for me today. Everything else just went over my head

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.