kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
this show is not about ARHI anymore its about. that stupid lavanya and that snake shyam . i feel like breaking his other leg aswell😡😡😡 then he cant go near khushi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They can't show ArHi all day everyday...their story needs to develop for that they have to show other dimensions of their life...It is important to show Lavanya's character...and how she won't be able to adjust in the family...she is going to play a catalyst intentionally or unintentionally in ArHi's story...Shyam is also an important part of ArHi's life...they are surely going to make a difference in their life and their love story... Edited by -Komal - 12 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with Komal but somehow maybe they've stretched this departing for Lucknow track but according to the rumors floating in the forum... Sanaya's not well, so her workload's been lessened... even Sanaya mentioned in her interviews that she has been falling sick a lot!
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yea agree! we need to wait for some time to get ArHi!

Filhaal we are getting them in flashbacks atleast! 🤔
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mahi0809

I agree with Komal but somehow maybe they've stretched this departing for Lucknow track but according to the rumors floating in the forum... Sanaya's not well, so her workload's been lessened... even Sanaya mentioned in her interviews that she has been falling sick a lot!

yeah I think they are trying to work around thinking of Sanaya's health...
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree. But Shifting from arhi shifting from rank one. Story develping too slowly
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i understand this story should develop furthur all my worry is it will go down in ranking without arhi😔 anyway we r diehard fans of ipkknd we will watch😊
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There are other characters other than Arhi, and they have to be developed. The other characters are part of their love story and they affect their love too.  Atleast they are in the annoying flashbacks.  
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
even i agree that story needs to develop and vice versa but i miss arhi encounters like hell...

@mahi
is sanaya not well?!?! oh dear i hope she gets well soon!!!!
even barun looked tired in last nite's epi