Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Dream(Soundtrack movie Topic)Discussion/update RK (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 155

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
wohooo...awesomeee...DJ Raunak kaul, Rocks... Ufff.. mannn...the Temp is getting too hot in here, Courtesy our Hot & Happening DJ...simply loved Rajeev's look...now i'am waiting for the 30th of September for 'DJ Raunak Kaul' to hit the theaters... me completely fida over Raunak Kaul...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
Hands Down Cent Percent 'Rajeev Khandelwal'  Simply Rocks!!!!!ClapClapClapClap

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 August 2011 at 3:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StupendousAnGeLOliveWellington

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dream(Soundtrack movie Topic)Discussion/update RK (Page 5)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

Now dats called freakingly awesome Big smileBig smile... puri I completely agree with you...this is outrightly without any doubt, awesome... mind-boggling...don't you agree it is absolutely brilliant...Big smileEmbarrassedBig smile

the promo is divided in 2 parts ... the first half is the wildest extreme of Raunak Kaul ... where its shows the darker side  ...njoying life to fullest  Smile ...& second half is more abt his dealing with the after effects  ...you know what dear yesterday this was the very thing I was discussing with my elder sister..telling her the significance of the promo...these things always catch our attention..& when it is related to 'Rajeev' tab tho yeh baatein hum 'Rajeevians' ke nazar se bach hii nahii sakthi...kyun main sahii kehh rahii hoon na...hehe...WinkWinkWink

personally i like the second half... he is amazingly expressive in the shot where he is trying to hear ...CryCry... I agree that scene in the promo gave me goose-bumps...the only words that came out of my mouth seeing that bit of the promo was 'Wow...This Is Amazing'...The mere shot in the promo has a left a great deal of me impact on me...Rajeev is especially absolutely brilliant there...ClapClapClapStarClapClapClap

The original made the actor won best actor award  Big smileBig smile hope here also history repeats itself  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Even I hope so...Keeping my fingers crossed...Waise from the looks in the promo it seems that Rajeev has given his best & has put his best foot forward, so even I'am thinking that some awards are ought to come his way...ClapClapClapClapClap

I Like Rajeev's Varied Looks In The Movie...He Looks Ek Dashing... Raunak Kaul Urff Rajeev Khandelwal Urfff RK Ka Magic Bakhoobi Chal Raha Hai Aur Asar Karr Raha Hai...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OliveWellington

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

Now dats called freakingly awesome Big smileBig smile... the promo is divided in 2 parts ... the first half is the wildest extreme of Raunak Kaul ... where its shows the darker side  ...njoying life to fullest  Smile ...& second half is more abt his dealing with the after effects  ...

personally i like the second half... he is expressive in the shot where he is trying to hear ...CryCry...

The original made the actor won best actor award  Big smileBig smile hope here also history repeats itself  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed   
purii firstly   thank for  marvelous  comment Smile ya right dear /..rajeev was looking extremely  hotter &diff avatar in thats filck ...and  ya 2n half  is  quite CryCry but i am very happy Big smile raj  was done his every role  ...he  deserved all  of award  ClapClapClap

but purii rajeev was looking really really hotter  ..i am dead after see thats Silly
Dead

suhana.dixit

IF-Dazzler

suhana.dixit

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Thanx for the link Oliveya..Big smile

AishMinoz

IF-Sizzlerz

AishMinoz

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
promo luks interesting...
Rajeev luks gud...
thankz OlyHug

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana.dixit

Thanx for the link Oliveya..Big smile

suhana  so did u see  this promo ?Tongue u should  say  something ...only for me thank ..plz tell me something about   RK  look Embarrassed tell me suhana  rk was looking   extremely  hotter na LOL only thank sei kaam nahi chalega  sammji Wink

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Aww!! Honestly, it's a killer promo! 
And Rajeev with Soha Ali Khan? Shocked
Should be interesting!

Thanks a lot, Olive! Looking forward to the movie <33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OliveWellington

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

promo luks interesting...
Rajeev luks gud...
thankz OlyHug
ashi   only u 'v say  rajeev was look  good Shocked  .ommg  GOD he was looking  damm hotter in thats filck ... ashi   ya kaya  bayta hoei WinkLOL  ashi ...Broken Heart mere dil dor diya tu na ..u 'v say only  good nothing more Angry

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 12 August 2011 at 4:06am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top