Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

   

Dream(Soundtrack movie Topic)Discussion/update RK (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 155

Naturebeauty

Goldie

Naturebeauty

Joined: 23 July 2011

Posts: 1033

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
must read olivey Hugnaughty rajeev dabba wala he he he

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dream(Soundtrack movie Topic)Discussion/update RK (Page 148)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Joined: 20 September 2007

Posts: 28238

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya161

Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

Originally posted by diya161

Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

Soundtrack  New  Killer  promo after i 'v 

-Soundtrack Movie Theatrical Trailer -





boht zaberdast promo hai but yr thora sa sad b kr dayta hai Cry i can't w8 any more to watch the movieSleepy rocksss rajeevClap love u rajeevHeart me chahti hu k rajeev ko wo sab kch mile jo wo deserve karta he HugClap


diya jaanu right baby    ..its too sad CryCry  after watch of soundtrack promo  i was cry Cry soo  much  and   haan  rajeev jo  deserve  karta hai  God  wesi sab da  Hug I hope God see  to his hardworking ...
inshallah wo day 2 day taraki keray ga i pray for him Hug


diya   haan yara   plz pray  to God  for rajeev success  at bollywood   bcz he  truly  desreved  more  ..i must say one thing  rajeev is one of the  brilliant  actor  in india Smile... i hope  rajeev  sach may jo desereved  kar tak hai wohai wesi milya Huginshaaalll  ..Godbless him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naturebeauty

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Joined: 20 September 2007

Posts: 28238

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
  ayushi    la teri laya  eka or   raj ki killer pic from his movie soundtrack



chot sei hai big pic  kuch  time ka bad post karogei   ..ROFLBlushing

Elegance-Beauty

IF-Dazzler

Elegance-Beauty

Joined: 04 July 2011

Posts: 3338

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

  ayushi    la teri laya  eka or   raj ki killer pic from his movie soundtrack



chot sei hai big pic  kuch  time ka bad post karogei   ..ROFLBlushing
are where is his nasheeli akhen ...ROFL
lucky ciggrate... Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OliveWellington

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Joined: 20 September 2007

Posts: 28238

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sainiayshi14

Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

Originally posted by sainiayshi14

Olive mujhe bata star news pe ek program ata hai ...

Sheela, Shagun and Meenakshi

uspe RK ka interview aya tha tune dekha...



ayushi   main woo interviews  kab ka dekha liya LOL tum na dekha nahi  kaya

dekha hai yaar he is saying that Shweta salve is his hotest co-star till now... 


ayushi     yaLOL but i would not like thats interviews much  bcz   one  host  told  him ...asei  aap main  kaya hai  joo  millions    females fans  aap ka liya pagal hai  ..after see thats i am ShockedAngry what  she   was said ?


Edited by OliveySOftheart - 08 September 2011 at 7:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naturebeauty

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Joined: 20 September 2007

Posts: 28238

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya161

Originally posted by diya161

Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

Originally posted by diya161

Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

Soundtrack  New  Killer  promo after i 'v 

-Soundtrack Movie Theatrical Trailer -





boht zaberdast promo hai but yr thora sa sad b kr dayta hai Cry i can't w8 any more to watch the movieSleepy rocksss rajeevClap love u rajeevHeart me chahti hu k rajeev ko wo sab kch mile jo wo deserve karta he HugClap


diya jaanu right baby    ..its too sad CryCry  after watch of soundtrack promo  i was cry Cry soo  much  and   haan  rajeev jo  deserve  karta hai  God  wesi sab da  Hug I hope God see  to his hardworking ...
inshallah wo day 2 day taraki keray ga i pray for him Hug 
Dabba delivery days & memories of Xavier's - DNA - English News & Features - Cinema & Entertainment. ye dekho rajeev ki history


diya  thank for the information...ok i will be get to check  in thats ...but i think   i 'v already  everything know  about him LOLROFL

Elegance-Beauty

IF-Dazzler

Elegance-Beauty

Joined: 04 July 2011

Posts: 3338

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

Originally posted by sainiayshi14

Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

Originally posted by sainiayshi14

Olive mujhe bata star news pe ek program ata hai ...

Sheela, Shagun and Meenakshi

uspe RK ka interview aya tha tune dekha...



ayushi   main woo interviews  kab ka dekha liya LOL tum na dekha nahi  kaya

dekha hai yaar he is saying that Shweta salve is his hotest co-star till now... 


ayushi     yaLOL but i would not like thats interviews much  bcz   one  host  told  him ...asei  aap main  kaya hai  joo  millions    females fans  aap ka liya pagal hai  ..after see thats i am ShockedAngry what  she   was said ?
yaa agar wo mere samne aa jaye na toh i'will kill herCensoredAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NaturebeautyOliveWellington

Elegance-Beauty

IF-Dazzler

Elegance-Beauty

Joined: 04 July 2011

Posts: 3338

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
i have to go now 
byee...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Damadamm movie poster: New movie of Himesh! fly2me 5 4136 01 September 2011 at 1:04am
By J3SANGEL
Abhay Deol Movie -First Look: Road, Movie gossipgurls 0 2231 15 September 2009 at 6:20am
By gossipgurls
All Movie Reviews/Movie Talk: Billu (Beep)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Zareena 79 10292 24 February 2009 at 11:49pm
By valcano
bollywood karz movie hindi movie karz indian film shrarti 0 7204 19 October 2008 at 11:54am
By shrarti
movie drona bollywood drona movie watch d shrarti 1 2544 05 October 2008 at 2:32pm
By .Mandy.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.