Page 1 of 155

Page 1
Page   of 155
Page 2 Page 155

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
 Hello  everyone I'v post of  Rajeev  khandelwal  latest upcoming  movie  Soundtrack   promo .I'v seen   today .after i watch  thats promo  i 'v post in  bollywood forums .

Dream ...killer hotter promo  I'v been ever  seen from   Rajeev any movie RK   look was completely  change   new friesh  and hooter look

soundtrack  first   promo

watch after  WE will be comment in here Embarrassed thank

soundtrack  movie another  promo  same song by diff style

Soundtrack  movie  cast

their  character

take look their  information

Eid Mubarak

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 01 September 2011 at 7:41am

The following 202 member(s) liked the above post:

illustrious**khushi161nimmi100beautfulstrangrruvina66pallavisarkar-shakeera-akkiiiiiMsFuzzybear69-shopaholic-hinal60tanisha_sharma_SnowFlakes_Jyros92-786rozina-Rati-Swetha-BhavanabAmor.sur.WhiteBlueoceanspinky901-ApK.14-AnushaAhlaweyaRishi87-serenity-rosecutiesdhgpeihuStupendousAnGeLraheeluramita_nayalrabia04fuldevashree_hyyyyLuv-Shonitpisceangirl-Rakshu-Yahoo2sania_58PrincessFlaviaChoco.ButterLavarniaPhoenixRainbowYou-Know-WhoXoxowpdXoxopriya_27_23aquariun26pria4eversg-muskaanShez.Ishra09Maano_billi-wild--Sonia-Rekha-radevLilAppleSadia.khanSheldon_BazingaMSD_VrushikaRageOfAnAngelmonika1992Eccentric.BeingvarshaSAfrndz_is_my_lyfmaggi.masalaAyushiSinghaniaDDbiggestfangeetanshi-GredForge-Adorable-RH3-Ria-OrientalDancer-Veritaserum-_.mariam._SpeechlessiMadz-HJ--RushTrip-kashrocksMeraCheekuVirat-Akriti-awarapan.-Illusion-esha143Pumpkinncool_tuli-desiresoul-radt-Zeenat--BreezyGirl-Riasawajiha-1nishi_I-fianVedika126ViamuniquestyleAyeshaC4Sid-SanzAngel--Kruti.S--Samira-sweety_1754Jugnu_244-Hina-goodkashishsonia_koolkhandazzling_glorysensitivesheelarajeevkiijannPCRocks-Preeti-Sano88RavishingSaRun-DamnedDrooler--nautankidollz-nidhi2013romiosugar1Mahak Sinha-Priti11-* Unnati *Faria.ssababamboocopterronojoy_riaviniva sharma-SMay31-monikaseth..oneOone..Fallen AngelNorzjanu_2006RajeevGurtiFanPrincessBushiPinkCinderella-KimSungHyun-sami01-Liana-..luv_shahid..Ayesha066.Kiran.Meehak.-.Shriya.--Twinkles-spamalotshafy_MNmonika21faria86.Perk...Amira..divkashfull-Xpress-mjht_one-Faiza-..Amina..nyctophiliahinal_maaneetbairiyaa.isskq..Adeena....Akaisha..Esha..Euphoria.luv_winchesters--Nishita--millie_maaneetBissenKhalidSuper.Psycho_zaara2212zaryaabJuhi1b8Killer_DeviLTyroJ.LOnabiiiSK1991ashaj.Juhi.-Ranjha-wat_upMehwisMixcoTreeIseetodayzstarKStewartFanatic-Dark_Fantasy-SunShine_Amishti_17_Divya__Oishi_Zari_Khan.DarkParadise..indian_beautySilent.Dreamer-Harshu-ibelieveinpinkwidaruky786khusi_*Sunshine Girl.PINK.pratsyP.Kamaljit.SeanspvdNadz_YuNalovertomnjerry2Masooma Bukhari-Ms.Dazzling-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dream(Soundtrack movie Topic)Discussion/update RK" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cool_tuli

IF-Rockerz

cool_tuli

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
RK is lukin sooo hawt in it...
Very interesting promo... waiting for it to release...
m sure this will rock in d box office and also in our hearts...
all the best Rajeev... love you a lot... Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixRainbow_mahi.ve_maggi.masalaromiosugar1khusi_*OliveWellington

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
ohh...coolCool...i mean...RK is looking so hawt...!!EmbarrassedBlushing
thanx olive for this link!!

simply loving it!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maggi.masalaromiosugar1OliveWellington

rosecutie

Goldie

rosecutie

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Nice Loved Rajeev's look .Its something which is very new and which we haven't seen be4.Day DreamingRajeev rocks in his cool avtarCoolParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maggi.masalaOliveWellington

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Amazing Promo..Embarrassed 

Rajeev is looking quite cool in da movie..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi.ve_

Prottasha

Goldie

Prottasha

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
tHe HoTtEsT...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maggi.masalaOliveWellington

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Hey nice one haan !!! RK looking great Big smile ... thanks for this olivey !!

P.S. ,,,, I Heart your DON 2 Avatar !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OliveWellington

-BreezyGirl-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maggi.masalaMehwisMixcoTreeOliveWellington

Post Reply New Post

Go to top