Old tamil serial Kudumbbam

krissowmya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Can some one tell me how this serial Kudumbbam ends ?Is this /Ghar Ek Mandir being retelecasted these days ?In youtube only till episode 153 are available for Kudumbbam serial .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissGrace thumbnail
Yes...Could someone pl tell how/where to get the remaining episodes?
Just interested to know how it goes...
Hey, if I'm not wrong there was a 'peeyi kadhai' called Kudumbam which was aired before Mandira vassal.. i don't know how many years ago.

Did anybody here watch the entire episodes of Anbulla Snehithiye ? I loved that show and do regret for missing the episodes towards the end.
Edited by shaktheback - 12 years ago
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
in kudumbam mouli and savithri (Riyas and gayathri) gets seperated and savithri delivers a boy and again they get united as the baby boy is having some brain problem so this problem will be solved by his parents child so again savithri become pregenent. mean time mouli comes to know about his sisters plan to seperate him with his wife and also comes to know that she gave birth to a test tube baby not her husband's child.(so for this only mouli's sister was sent out of her husband's house and her husband is savithri's brother as u may know. so mouli sent savithri out like tit for tat) 
later Savithri delivers a girl baby and the boy baby is also saved from the problem and the family settles happily. I think even mouli's sister also get united with her husband and that peey story was hanging in the middle. Edited by Rishi87 - 12 years ago
ananthi.shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rishi87

in kudumbam mouli and savithri (Riyas and gayathri) gets seperated and savithri delivers a boy and again they get united as the baby boy is having some brain problem so this problem will be solved by his parents child so again savithri become pregenent. mean time mouli comes to know about his sisters plan to seperate him with his wife and also comes to know that she gave birth to a test tube baby not her husband's child.(so for this only mouli's sister was sent out of her husband's house and her husband is savithri's brother as u may know. so mouli sent savithri out like tit for tat) 

later Savithri delivers a girl baby and the boy baby is also saved from the problem and the family settles happily. I think even mouli's sister also get united with her husband and that peey story was hanging in the middle.

any link for remainig episodes