Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: katyperry

yes ankit kuch to main dekh liya hay😉kuch log kabhi nai badltay😉par yeh anmol ko kya hoa😆Guari fever 😆😆😆

Anmol is didactic on Gauri's Colgate white teeth and silky hair. But here also his mini skirt desire is not fulfilled 😆 😆
Originally posted by: ankit111

Anmol is didactic on Gauri's Colgate white teeth and silky hair. But here also his mini skirt desire is not fulfilled 😆 😆

🤣beauty k elwa bhi kuch hota fav banay k liye 😆😆 dono he forums par yeh beauty nay logo ko deewana bana rakha hay😉😆😆😆
geethika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont like gauri at all... she is selfish..
Did she understand anandi's position... she didnt.. atleast she wud have stayed with Jagiya after getting a legal status.. ..she wud have told him at the mandir itself...she wants Jagiya to win over Anandi...
Edited by geethika - 12 years ago
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: katyperry

🤣beauty k elwa bhi kuch hota fav banay k liye 😆😆 dono he forums par yeh beauty nay logo ko deewana bana rakha hay😉😆😆😆

Actually nobody is after Gauri...Only Anmolsa is after gauri 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
MuktaJaiswal thumbnail
hey frnds.🤗  new to this forum. hope u all won't mind if i join u.😊
first of all, i would like to say that I like the show v.much, the story to me is v clear abt what they want to show. & they deal with the story vwell. i think the story quite to be real. I had been seeing the show fr the start, although not a regular watcher, bt yeah , the situation or say the problems shown are very true.
Abt ur topic, I deeply sympathies gauri. the girl had damaged her life by trusting Jaagaya.😭 he is the real culprit😡. She should have taken knowledge abt the legal formalities.Bt as u say LOVE IS BLIND. Neither gauri or Annadhi had changed, both of them had love him, he is the one who had destroyed both thier lifes. 
Where Anandhi is lucky enough to get support her inlaws, fmily & frnds, gauri has to suffer alone fr the decision she had taken to marry Jagat.
As Balika Badhu , story revolves around Anandhi, she can't be shown in a negative & so gauri has be to the one, whom everyone is after. 
So Soorrry fr her.😭

bye ðŸ˜Š

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ankit111

First of all not every one criticized and bashed for asking divorce. Ofcourse now it will be not so easy. Secondly if one can love anyway a character thn why one can not hate if u don't like tht character. No one can stop anyone love or hate. If u find reason to love her other find reason to hate her and tht reason exist. Whts problem here, I can't understand.

ankit yeh logic phir dusre forums pe bhi daala karo, exactly no one stops from lving or hating a character but i expect when someone does the right thing even though u hate that person ,u should not criticize them , oh maybe g is an exception in the list🥱Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Tanvi:did you watch the full episode?...bahut accha tha...after a long time people in haveli were smiling and people in mumbai were crying...

first read all the posts written yesterday and then comment...I think yesterday most of us were doing Jagya bashing and making fun of him...Most of us have said that gauri did the first sensible thing by asking divorce...we were busy discussing the financial state of jaggu dada...

The joke was that anandi ko divorce karne usko anandi se hi paisa lena hein...

So read all the posts...no one is after Gauri...Infact I think most anandi fans are indirectly well wishers of Gauri. Most of them want her to leave this slime ball called Jagat, study well, marry someone worthy, have a loving saasra and happy life.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: niharika_n

Well People who dont like Gauri bash her and people who dont like Anandi Bash Anandi so its a matter of personal choice.

Anandi fans are not starting topics "why is everybody not liking Anandi".

who does not like anadi, really the forum is full of anandi jaap 24 7 , hum ikke dukke log nahin karte so does it matter
and believe me just for supporting gaga we dont criticise anandi, i dont even open topics reg bashing anandi, heck i dont even remeber when i last opened any topics in this forum😆
i have spoken in favour of her many times and so do tanvi , and other members who have been forced to leave from here
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

ankit yeh logic phir dusre forums pe bhi daala karo🥱

Anmol i dont change my logic from forum to forum. its same always😉 if i dont like a character, its absolutely base on his act in particular serial, without guided by my personal choice of actor or chemistry😉. i dont cry why people bash a character or love a devil. ya i put my logic, why tht character is wrong here or there. if u talk abt other forum, there i absolutely not concern to why people bash Ichchha. basically i m Tapu hater thn Ichchha fan and if anyone think tht by criticizing tht dumb character effecting me, thn they r mistaking. if anyone talk illogically, sometime i argue and sometime i ignore but not cry why people do so😆
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hai who was forced to leave the forum???