Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Sita and her agnipareekasha.. will Radhika?...

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
In Ramayan  Ram sends Lekshman to request Sita mayya to go thru another agnipareeksha (she did first time willingly prior to getting back to Ayodhya , Lekshman  as sakshi), and She refused it politely.  As  far as my  little knowledge  Sita mayya never addressed Ram as  her ' husband' after her banishment to forest, she always addressed him as "the King", even to her brother -in-law Lekshman.

Ram never doubted His wife, but it was for the society, and He did that personal sacrifice for His praja.  He kept the real Sita in Him and banished  only Her shadow. But shadow always follows the Roop of a person, but here  He kept the roop and let the shadow be free because He is 'amsh' of Lord Vishnu.

For Sita, she was obidient, respectful,... but still she rejected His request to get back to Him, she didn't fight back to be near Him.

Here Radhika , she faught with everyone,  she followed her elders words, worshiped Kanha and applied kumkum on His feet on her KK's name,. she walked over the thorns, she heard those  painful words which were sharper than swords, but still she moved on ...to be near him, to talk to her KK , to cherish those moments, and in that journey unknowingly she became a part of him, she became a reason for his smile, she became a reason for him being "sanaath"..

but now from pre-cap, dadaji once again in delima, unable to make that decision, ... leaving it in Radhika's hand...
did Dev send him to Radhika, or did he go by himself.  But what will be the ultimate decision.. 
will Radhika disappear into the thick forest, or will the earth part and she disappear into it!!!!
will she be ready to under go that agnipareeksha and touch that burning sword in th Hawan for her KK, her Dev,  for her beloved..
How Kanha is going to play His leela this time.

For all the answers... watch sawar ke reng rachi choti bahu ... everyday 7.30 to 8PM.

😆 have a good day😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

valleyhouse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As stated in another post:  dadaji has come to Radhika as she took vachan from him that he will talk to her always first when he has a problem...Yes radhika might decide to leave dev and also try to make him understand but our dear Dev will not give up..going to exile with radhika does not make any sense. Dev will try to look for Rohan as he knows only rohan can prove radhs purity.Later BArkha will play role by helping dev and taking him to Rohan. Not sure if Rohan because of Barkha's influence eventually or due to some kind of threat Rohan will have to come infront of people and confess...
Devika. thumbnail
@vallyhouse:  thanks and in short i think you meant that it will be Dev's turn to bring his radhika back... he should come out as her KK, her husband , he should protect her honour...

anyway, the story should move on as the issue is in front of the society now...   but for that will dev need Ravan i mean Rohan  for that. 
 he touched the burning sword, can't she undergo something like that...    as Dev proved himself in front of mahanth his innocence, will Radhika undergo the same pareekshan in front of all the dignified people, and come out with no burn marks on her palm.
 don't know , but it will be really interesting .. the upcoming episode.. as rohan challenged Berkha and everyone is expecting Dev Berkha connection , along with dadaji's praising words.. that time will Padma's face pull dadaji back.. becasue he did that with own son ...

they already said the marriage will happen without any vign...  so.. is there time for rohan to change this soon, berkha to change her viewpoint ... or dadaji to once again walk on that dharma/adharma path...     let see... will the CV go for many ways, or just single way...
 I am curious to know...
OLGNES thumbnail

Thanks devika for the wonderful analysis of combination of Rama-Sita from Ramayanan to Dev-Radhika in choti bahu….. I think radhika may go through the same test as dev went through or either the truth of her life may come out or both may happen so now more drama is in store for choti bahu….

radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Devika.

@vallyhouse:  thanks and in short i think you meant that it will be Dev's turn to bring his radhika back... he should come out as her KK, her husband , he should protect her honour...

anyway, the story should move on as the issue is in front of the society now...   but for that will dev need Ravan i mean Rohan  for that. 
 he touched the burning sword, can't she undergo something like that...    as Dev proved himself in front of mahanth his innocence, will Radhika undergo the same pareekshan in front of all the dignified people, and come out with no burn marks on her palm.
 don't know , but it will be really interesting .. the upcoming episode.. as rohan challenged Berkha and everyone is expecting Dev Berkha connection , along with dadaji's praising words.. that time will Padma's face pull dadaji back.. becasue he did that with own son ...

they already said the marriage will happen without any vign...  so.. is there time for rohan to change this soon, berkha to change her viewpoint ... or dadaji to once again walk on that dharma/adharma path...     let see... will the CV go for many ways, or just single way...
 I am curious to know...

I really liked your comparison here--would not have thought it through this way---

Radhika made the mistake of entering PB under false pretext; even though her intentions may have been right---the decision was not. And now, she will have to face the consequences...(you grow what you sow)

Since now society is involved, both Dev and Radhika will be forced to follow the societal norms...may not always be the path of dharma but that of karma...

So what Agnipareeksha will Radhika have to undergo? Will that be before or after the wedding---
Whatever the path they tread, it will not be easy
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I think the agnipariksha will be before the wedding,since it was mentioned earlier that the wedding will have no twist.And Radhika will do the agnipariksha for her KK,Dev since she waited for him for 12years & maybe alongwith this BB's plan will also come to light.I think Mohini might spill the beans to Barkha & she might get hold of that woman. If BB's plan succeed & Dev has to marry someone there won't be any significance of child marraige & Radhika's faith on Kanha's Leela will have no existence.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Devika very nice post and the comparison...When Radhika entered as fake wife that time it was evident that it will go Ramayana way , when Dev will be chosen as RP, then this question will raise its head ...Dev will be the RP then he has to set some example before the society ...
This dilemma has already surfaced in RP,s mind when Pandit put the question to him , again in that meeting ...Dev was also shocked , this thought never would have entered his mind , what society will think about it ...Radhika now is in process of understanding the situation , listening to Shanti,s barb daily about her character ...Yesterday she said to Dev something about society and have to follow its norms ... this all is indication of coming track ...Rohan , i do not think is in mood of forget and that so early ...he was thrown out of the house , lost title , Radhika ...He thinks himself to be in love with Radhika and for him everything is fair in love and war ...I feel Radhika will go away , just for the sake of Dev , she would not tarnish Dev,s image because of her ...Now it will be upto Dev , he will except his childhood  marriage and will go in search of Radhika , give her , her deserved place in the society ...

Devika. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OLGNES

Thanks devika for the wonderful analysis of combination of Rama-Sita from Ramayanan to Dev-Radhika in choti bahu'.. I think radhika may go through the same test as dev went through or either the truth of her life may come out or both may happen so now more drama is in store for choti bahu'.

thanks and i agree with you. Yes, for me too Rohan is not a good person. he already manuplated his words not once , many times in front of his own mom... so who is going to believe his words, i mean  there won't be any purity.. i want him to take that time to realize his own mistake. the questions he asked should to himself.. he should differencitate what is LOVE?
so i am not seeing any role  for ROhan  to be the worder for radhika..

here Dev knows his radhika.. so it is for the society and for that i want to see the same test..  just like you
:)
Devika. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radhika5

I really liked your comparison here--would not have thought it through this way---

Radhika made the mistake of entering PB under false pretext; even though her intentions may have been right---the decision was not. And now, she will have to face the consequences...(you grow what you sow)

Since now society is involved, both Dev and Radhika will be forced to follow the societal norms...may not always be the path of dharma but that of karma...

So what Agnipareeksha will Radhika have to undergo? Will that be before or after the wedding---
Whatever the path they tread, it will not be easy

thanks radhika5..  yes karma is the better word than adharma.. yes Sita chose to walk on that forest barefoot  to be with her husband,   to be near her KK Radhika chose her own path, but things turned around and she ended up  proving herslef pavithr"..  and radhika is in same situation.. her KK knows that she is pure, but now she has to prove it... 

as you siad it will be very inetresting twist and turns.. let see how everything will come out...and i am sure it won't be easy as you said..

devika
Edited by Devika. - 12 years ago
Devika. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I think the agnipariksha will be before the wedding,since it was mentioned earlier that the wedding will have no twist.And Radhika will do the agnipariksha for her KK,Dev since she waited for him for 12years & maybe alongwith this BB's plan will also come to light.I think Mohini might spill the beans to Barkha & she might get hold of that woman. If BB's plan succeed & Dev has to marry someone there won't be any significance of child marraige & Radhika's faith on Kanha's Leela will have no existence.

thanks fastsrilanka. i also want everything to be sort out before marriage.. mohini plays very imp role, like you said i want her to blabb it in front of Berkha. and once radhika prove herself, i want berkha to tear off that lady's face too who came to the sadas and raised this question..
there is saying it is not any men, it is always a woman who do evil to another woman especially if it is the question of her being????