ahem rocked today...

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Todays episode is balle balle πŸ₯³

i saw the episode  so many time specially that scenes in which ahem stopped gopi from cutting vegei very lovely scene ahem worried about gopi to see that she cuts her hand.. awesome scene ahem runs and stop her .. even he don,t saw his mom kokila sitting on the sofa ..wow !!ahem loved gopi so much ... and first time ahem not listen her mom ... listen the mind of her wife gopi  what she wants .. read her mind when gopi crying and hugs ahem and tell everything that scene was very touching scene i saw that scene so many times and crying to see the gopi .. hugs her husband and told everthing whats in her heart..and saying [my heart is beating ] ...really husband is the heart of the women if wife had pain husband feels it and if husband had pain wife feels it ... ahem today you really show your duties as good husband towards gopi..πŸ‘
and happy that first time you make your own decision asked principal to take time and one more chance  give  to gopi and awesome saying that
[ ahem says ..mein gopi ko parhuonga ] ...πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³ahem you great that first time you not agree with your moms descision and use your own rights... 
  ahem knows his mom very well but when he saw gopi
at night shattered badly he changed his thoughts and thinks about his own wife...πŸ₯³ahem and gopi are really sweet love birds
                        post by ...simibrar...πŸ˜ƒ
please love this post don,t spoil  it ..thanks πŸ˜ƒ
if you like the post please hit the like button jee..πŸ˜ƒ
reply soon ...please...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I can't believe there is actually progress in today's pre-cap.  Your post is awesome!  What better news then Ahem teaching Gopi himself, personally!  Thsi is great news, I just hope this leads somewhere, but I have to admit Kokila's face was so a kodak moment.  😊
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Simi ... you have mentioned all the key moments in todays episode. Lovely post once again.
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Simi, really loved ur post. U explained all d highlights of today's epi.rock on yaar.πŸ‘πŸΌ
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
i just hope this LEADS somewhere!
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was surprised to see that ahem trusted gopi and the precap is just so awesome. maybe while teaching gopi he will realise how nice she is and how much she loves him. ahem i loved you in today's episode. even when gopi was crying on his chest he didn't hesitate. that was a really lovely moment.
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

I can't believe there is actually progress in today's pre-cap.  Your post is awesome!  What better news then Ahem teaching Gopi himself, personally!  Thsi is great news, I just hope this leads somewhere, but I have to admit Kokila's face was so a kodak moment.  😊

i think yaar serial moves now good progress and you are right dear there are actually progress show in the todays precap..its right dear..πŸ˜ƒThanks for like my post..πŸ˜ƒ Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

Simi ... you have mentioned all the key moments in todays episode. Lovely post once again.

Thanks dear...πŸ˜ƒ
shajnaii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love u sooo much Simi...

im totally in love with AHEM MODI...❀️
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tackerfan

i was surprised to see that ahem trusted gopi and the precap is just so awesome. maybe while teaching gopi he will realise how nice she is and how much she loves him. ahem i loved you in today's episode. even when gopi was crying on his chest he didn't hesitate. that was a really lovely moment.

yes you are right dear ahem didn,t hesitate ,this time...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago