Fan Fictions

~Mayur OS/SS Gallary#3.Next thread link on pg 142

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

i am going to start third thread😲Let me check its not my  dream😳😆

hello all my sweetipies,my lovely readers🤗🤗
Thank you so much for liking my SS and OS and giving me so much love 😃🤗🤗
your love and appreciations mean a lot to me..i never thought i will opened 3rd thread of my OS/SS Gallary but you all make it possible..🤗
"it is like my drean come true"😳😛

Let me Thanks to you from the bottom of my heart🤗🤗keep showering yoor love on me and keep reading my work as it will encourage me to write better😳🤗🤗

Love y all🤗

Love

Maria...remember me in your prayers😳
Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria. thumbnail

Mayur OS/SS Gallary...1st thread

Mayur OS/SS Gallary ...2nd thread

index

IK Love Story...pt 8 on pg 1

IK Love Story...last part on pg 11 
MN OS...PG 6
Hamain Tum se pyaar hai...pt1..pg 15
pt 2...19
PT 3...32
PT 4...48
PT5...58

MN OS...pg 23
MN OS...28

MN OS...36
 MN OS...52

Mn os...pg 41

MN OS...75 

MN OS...86
MN OS...129

MN OS...136
MN OS...143
 Mayur SS...yOU ARE MY loVE

PT 1...PG 62,pt2..72,PT 3..PG 81,PG 91,PG 97,PG 103,PG 108..last part

Mayur SS...Arrange Marriage

pt 1..pg 113,pt 2 pg 122
Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
Maria. thumbnail

Index

Arrange marriage
pt 3...pg 1
pt 4...pg 20 
 pt  5..35
 PT 6..49
pt 7..71 
pt 8   77
pt 9 84 
pt 10  pg 91
pt 11  pg 104
 last part 120
Ye Kaisi mohabbat hai
pt 1..pg 126
pt 2...pg 132
Pt 3...pg 139
os..pg 9
Mayur OS..pg 13
Mayur OS..Pg 27
Mayur OS..Pg 40
Mayur OS...Pg 57
 ArTi OS..pg 65
Mayur Os   98
Mayur Os   112
Edited by Maria. - 12 years ago
Maria. thumbnail

Arrange Marriage

"Nupur"Mayank said and nervously Nupur raised her head but her shyness was not allowed her to look straight into his eyes.so she gave him a quick glance and controlling her raising heart beat she again lowered her head a bit and Mayank got lost in her innocence..

"ji"she whispered like a obedient wife..he was feeling himself nervous but Nupur behavior making him more nervous..it was new feeling for him..

As he knew he had to take first step in this new relation so he got courage and he kept his hand on Nupur's hand and she hurriedly looked at him who was giving him assurance smile and her heart flattered at his sweet gesture how he understood her nervousness? She too smiled in respond and he felt content..

She always wished for life partner who will understand her feelings,even her unsaid word and Mayank has this quality..

"I know Nupur we don't know much about us and we are going to start our new life..you know its difficult for me too as you but now we are bond in the most beautiful relation of this world "Marriage"we have to take steps towards eachother,we have try to understand each other"his voice was so soft and delicate and Nupur could not help but stealing glancing at his newly husband and listening him carefully..Mayank noticed her glances but he did not want to make her uncomfortable so he cancelled his plan to stared her back..but he was enjoying her glancing..

"Nupur..i know I am very handsome"he leaned his face towards her and whispered and Nupur who was lost in him came back to her senses she looked up and saw his mischievous smile she felt embarrassed and  again lowered her eyes and he cursed himself for making her nervous..her trembling lips making her more beautiful and innocence and he could not help but stared her beautiful wife..

"you are looking beautiful like Fairy" in the flow of new emotions a sentence came out of his mouth and  he bit his lowered lip in the realization what he just said and Nupur lips curved into shy smile and red colour crept on her face..he smiled as first time he admired someone and that is his wife ,lowering her eyes she was blushing and he felt urge to enveloped her in his arms..but he controlled himself and moving a bit towards him.Nupur stomatch dropped as she saw him moving closer to her but this time she did not feel uncomfortable or try to moved away from him..Holding her hands in his hand he tightened his gripped around her hands and she looked up

"Nupur I promise you..i will keep you happy always, I will give you all the happiness of the world"

She smiled and felt content after hearing these words..she felt truth and sincerity  in those words and she knew he will fulfill his promises. She did not know but she had trust on him..

"Do you believe in Love"he asked and Nupur got a bit shocked and looked towards him

He smiled at wave of nervousness on her face but as he was holding her hands tightly so she could not moved a bit lowering her head she nodded her head'

Yes it was true she believed in Love "Love Marriage"she always thought "First Love then Marriage"but it did not happened in her case..

"I don't know Nupur what is love as I has never experienced this beautiful feeling yeah I read about Love..i know in every relation Love and trust is the base without them every relation is incomplete and I promise I will never let our relationship incomplete"

She smiled and this time she straight looked into his eyes

"I trust you"she confessed

Mayank smiled as they crossed the first line in their relation.Yes they started their life with "trust" on each other and they knew it will lead them to way where they will complete each other in every sense

"Thanks for trusting me"he said looking into her eyes and she blushed..he moved a bit towards her and leaned her face towards him Nupur heart beat raising fast and she closed her eyes..he smiled to look at her closed eyes..he could hear her heart beat..

Leaning a bit towards her he softly kissed her forehead and a shiver ran down in her spine and she tightly clutched the bed sheet..giving her kiss he moved away and Nupur opened her eyes as she felt his breath moving way from her face..she looked towards him ..He was smiling and she could not help but smiled too at his sweet gesture while her cheeks turning red due to blush and she again lowered her eyes'as he saw her blushing he tried to make her comfortable..

"Nupur do you like the decoration of our room"

She raised her head and saw excitement on his face as he was waiting for her reply..she looked around to take a view of room as she already noticed each and everything of their room but for him she again gave another look to room

"You know I loved green colour..its feel so peace ..so I decided to paint  the walls too in green colour"he was excitedly telling her and Nupur tried to hide her irritation after looking green colour  looked at him and smiled and in spite the fact that she did not like green colour..

She swallowed her throat and said with smile

"Its look beautiful..i like green colour"

He smiled after getting appreciation..

"I knew you will like it"

They talked for a while and they started feeling comfortable with eachother.. it was quite late night and both were tired

"Nupur you must be get tired..change your dress and take rest"he said getting up from bed..he walked towards his cupboard taking out his night dress..he started unbuttoning his sherwani..as Nupur eyes fell on him her heart flattered ,her mouth hung open for a moment and she closed her eyes..she was feeling shy as he was unbuttoning his sherwani in front of her  and Mayank who was busy in unbottening his sherwani turned his face towards her and see her closed eyes he realized what he was doing as he was not alone in this room his wife was too sharing room with him

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is update..i hope u ll liked it do comments n press like tab if u liked it😳

Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yyyaaayyy🥳🥳

Me 1st🥳
awesome update...👏
simple yet sooo sweet update...😳👍🏼
i love d way Mayank make Nupur comfortable...😳😃
awww😳
dat was sweet...😊
i loved d begining of der nw relationship...😉