Pratigya

ADIOS - Dosa's final message. (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

TheAAcreations

IF-Rockerz

TheAAcreations

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
huh yaar carisma, im reading the posts n i want u to listen to piyarapiyari n everyone...come on...ya pir take a break n come back again?? what say??/

come on yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ADIOS - Dosa's final message. (Page 9)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
I,ll dii definately will join u on fb i think u r in my friendz list may b if not so wapis ate hi pehle yehi karo gi bt seriously dii i,ll really miss u on this forum ur vm,s ur EA ur ur fft everything and agree wid u elle sis well one thing tpo tell of u here everyone in pakistan just crazy about our show and one other and abida dii sorry for not commenting on ur vm,s u r sending me the links na when i,ll b back i,ll definately b see it and will comment

carisma2

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Abida sis thanks so u wid me na thank u dii u r there as i,ll not b online everytime so u and others make her stay back in the forum plz abi sis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreationscarisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida0201

huh yaar carisma, im reading the posts n i want u to listen to piyarapiyari n everyone...come on...ya pir take a break n come back again?? what say??/

come on yaar
Abi yaar...  I knw I feel real bad...buh ... bacha I can't.  I've taken time out - tried that already...Sometimes when you realise things won't change.. you just leave it alone.

I've tried Abi - I really have...

TheAAcreations

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

I,ll dii definately will join u on fb i think u r in my friendz list may b if not so wapis ate hi pehle yehi karo gi bt seriously dii i,ll really miss u on this forum ur vm,s ur EA ur ur fft everything and agree wid u elle sis well one thing tpo tell of u here everyone in pakistan just crazy about our show and one other and abida dii sorry for not commenting on ur vm,s u r sending me the links na when i,ll b back i,ll definately b see it and will comment
Love Ya Muski.. Buh I need to do what I need to do for myself.. Bacha pls..

I don't want u to cry and do this.
I wanted to leave on a good note and a honest note.
I wanted to say a final bye.
Bacha pls dunt cry.

TheAAcreations

TheAAcreations

IF-Rockerz

TheAAcreations

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

u know carisma it hurts more when sum1 leaves wen he/she didnt do anything wrong u know...it really hurts more

but wen sum1 is guilty/agressive/full of attitude...if he/she leaves then people might say things like HE/SHE WAS ALWAYS LIKE THAT, so what if he/she left...but about u, we cant say anything u know...

we had good times n wen ur leaving suddenly, many people r in shock, coz we didnt expect this:S n u didnt even do anything

carisma2

TheAAcreations

IF-Rockerz

TheAAcreations

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
anyways carisma im offf, cya tommorow my dear inshAllah bye MWAHHH *hugs*

carisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida0201

u know carisma it hurts more when sum1 leaves wen he/she didnt do anything wrong u know...it really hurts more

but wen sum1 is guilty/agressive/full of attitude...if he/she leaves then people might say things like HE/SHE WAS ALWAYS LIKE THAT, so what if he/she left...but about u, we cant say anything u know...

we had good times n wen ur leaving suddenly, many people r in shock, coz we didnt expect this:S n u didnt even do anything
Thanks hun... See you knw me well like many of the people here - but then some newbies and seniour membs come and chat crap. 

Thanks hun - ur words are soo sweet. Buh you see I did do wrong, it was my fault - Coz I spoke the truth. Karwa lag gaya.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top