Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvdekha

chalo jaisan aap thik samjhe...Smile
main toh comment kahi b karu na k barabr hai...LOL chaudhvi ka chaand jo hote hai...Cool
i m usually at bollywood forum...LOL

U best come to my posts... u make me laugh...and keep in touch!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ADIOS - Dosa's final message. (Page 8)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Dii i can,t sachii well i know whenever i need u u,ll b there bt i don,t want u to leave plz dii i,m like ur lil sis na plz choti behamn ki baat man lo plz dii i understand respect ur views ur situation bt plz then also don,t leave plz ab ap mujhe selfish samjho zidi samjho i don,t care bs ap nahi jao gi matlab nahi jao gi mujhe kuch nahi sunna i want my carismatic dii here at any cost bs baat khatam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Someone also hurt my supersat mitaly dii i,ve read in arhaina,s paost and simply agree wid her mitaly dii now for forum and my dii,s i,ll try to b back soon bs i want to b wid u all bs r kuch nahi chahiye mujhe
See - There are more imortant things in life than petty discussions in life... I wanna  just enjoy the show - without analyzing it so much - I just wanna watch and enjoy now. I wanna enjoy it for myself.

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Dii i can,t sachii well i know whenever i need u u,ll b there bt i don,t want u to leave plz dii i,m like ur lil sis na plz choti behamn ki baat man lo plz dii i understand respect ur views ur situation bt plz then also don,t leave plz ab ap mujhe selfish samjho zidi samjho i don,t care bs ap nahi jao gi matlab nahi jao gi mujhe kuch nahi sunna i want my carismatic dii here at any cost bs baat khatam
Follow me to my new forum.. we'll have nothing but masti there.. tum bhi kush aur mein bhi...
Before all the ugliness leads to me being put off watching MKAP  -  I'd rather just cut off with the negativity.

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Hmm... I have absolutely no idea what happened, but I do know that you were one of the last few ppl keeping the forum alive. Here I was, hoping that your efforts to revive the forum will pay off, and now even you're leaving. Please reconsider Carisma, we need to bring the forum back to what it was 5-6 months ago, when we all had intelligent discussions and fun, and not logging in for 2 hours seemed like something was missing from our lives.

I still love the show. I love the current track. But I'm noticing that because I'm not enjoying in the forums, I'm not having much fun watching the show either. Please do not leave, you know no one can take over from you.

carisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Hmm... I have absolutely no idea what happened, but I do know that you were one of the last few ppl keeping the forum alive. Here I was, hoping that your efforts to revive the forum will pay off, and now even you're leaving. Please reconsider Carisma, we need to bring the forum back to what it was 5-6 months ago, when we all had intelligent discussions and fun, and not logging in for 2 hours seemed like something was missing from our lives.

I still love the show. I love the current track. But I'm noticing that because I'm not enjoying in the forums, I'm not having much fun watching the show either. Please do not leave, you know no one can take over from you.
Thanks - I know hun... and that is what I was trying to do..
I wanted to end this whole mess that was going on.. but as I was away from the forum too much happened - I wasn't here  and some Krishnprats accused me off spreading negativity. I had a structure in mind what to do - and that comment just killed it.
So let her try and lift the forum up. Besides as long as Pooja gor is amongst us in MKAP and the forum.. the forum or the show will never die. MKAP doesn't need me and neither does the forum.

But there are some of you I will always love and respect and will always be there for you.

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Dii i understand what u wanna say and will try to come to new forum bt then also dii u,ve to promise that not everytime to sometime to u can come na sachii dii now i,m feeling k meri tabiyat kharab hone wali hai aise me pechle 2 din se ro rahi hu as mujhe khabhi nahi pata tha k y serial r y forum mujhe itna addict kar de ge bt now it is pehle jo kuch actors k baare me kaha r ab jo forum members hurt ho rahe hai so i,m totally confused no one knows except my fionce and my couzin sis knows that y am i upset and crying really will miss u love u diii i know ap nahi suno gi chali jao gi phr bhi kaho gi plz mat jao i can,t c this plz dii plz tc love u

carisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Dii i understand what u wanna say and will try to come to new forum bt then also dii u,ve to promise that not everytime to sometime to u can come na sachii dii now i,m feeling k meri tabiyat kharab hone wali hai aise me pechle 2 din se ro rahi hu as mujhe khabhi nahi pata tha k y serial r y forum mujhe itna addict kar de ge bt now it is pehle jo kuch actors k baare me kaha r ab jo forum members hurt ho rahe hai so i,m totally confused no one knows except my fionce and my couzin sis knows that y am i upset and crying really will miss u love u diii i know ap nahi suno gi chali jao gi phr bhi kaho gi plz mat jao i can,t c this plz dii plz tc love u
Get a grip - stop crying..
Be happee for me...
I'm still on IF atleast.
Join me on FB.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top