Pratigya

ADIOS - Dosa's final message. (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

TheAAcreations

IF-Rockerz

TheAAcreations

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
ermmm well carismaaa, very sad to hear that ur leaving, well good luck for wherever you'll be, we will always miss u n we wish that sumday u will come bakc

as luving members r important than the selfish/doubl faced ones...

i always say that people take NEGATIVE things more to their hearts n forget the positive ones...

i feel one shouldnt luk at the negative things..but should always keep the positive things in their minds...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ADIOS - Dosa's final message. (Page 6)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheAAcreations

IF-Rockerz

TheAAcreations

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
one member who hurted u or sum SPECIFIC members who hurted u or made u feel to leave this forum arent important than the 50's or more WHO LOVE YOU n who adore your work...

now u should think whats more important...
FEW who think bad about u
or the ones who luv u n adore u...which r far more than the bad ones...

just think whom u should giv more importance tooo...luk at this topic, how many people stopped uuu!!! i feel u should listen to themm!!! not to ur heart which is hurt by sum1 or sum members

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettecarisma2

vcoolwater

vcoolwater

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Even though I disagree with what you said about Pooja, I am sad to see you go.  I hope we will see you in the future.

carisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida0201

one member who hurted u or sum SPECIFIC members who hurted u or made u feel to leave this forum arent important than the 50's or more WHO LOVE YOU n who adore your work...

now u should think whats more important...
FEW who think bad about u
or the ones who luv u n adore u...which r far more than the bad ones...

just think whom u should giv more importance tooo...luk at this topic, how many people stopped uuu!!! i feel u should listen to themm!!! not to ur heart which is hurt by sum1 or sum members
I knw what u are saying and these were the reason's why many a times I stayed back.

I don't take crap from ppl.. but I made alowances. I had a member bash me in her PM's unnecessarily, pretend to be ur mate and suck up to you and then chat useless crap behind your back, and then TO SEND THAT MESSAGE TO ME. But heyy.. it just makes me laugh to think there are ppl like that in this world too. I could've given a zor ka jawaab.. but u not what they are not worth wasting pm space on. So I just left it.

Some pathetic person will give silly remarks... without any sense.. man this just continues. i'm too good for that. I deserve better.

In order to bring happiness into other lives - doesn't mean one shud inflict pain upon themselves.

I am learning to be selfish and put myself first here.

In MKAP forum history has it that no one speaks about a certain person.

Well let that certain person entertain all here. Which will never happen. But heyy that's when ppl  will realise who was more important in their lives.

You do what you are doing Abi - I pray that no one ever makes you feel that "I wish I hadn't wasted my precious time here".

Thanks for everything.

You PM me ur stuff.. I have removed this forum from my fav's so I will see ur stuff if you PM me.

Edited by carisma2 - 10 August 2011 at 3:03pm

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vcoolwater

Even though I disagree with what you said about Pooja, I am sad to see you go.  I hope we will see you in the future.
See pooja didn't diss me - I actually felt bad for those she made that remark for. But sometimes th eones you stand up for - misjudge you. Besides... So many Great posters have left for PG, I am just another one. I am not the first and will not be the last.
PG needs to realise what she said on twitter reflects badly upon herself... and MKAP - The MKAP that we have been trying to revive... anyway - as long as this show will last or till KRISHNA is there - I will watch this show.. and as soon as it finishes i will forget abt it.

But no I have no plans to return.

vcoolwater

vcoolwater

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
The thing is, I didn't feel insulted at all by what Pooja said.  Many other posters didn't feel offened or anger at all by what she said either. I don't want to offend you, but I didn't  need you to protect me either.

I understood that she upset over some of the comments that some poster posted about her and her friends. She wasn't insulting  us. She was upset and venting her frustration. After all she is a human being. She is allowed to feel anger, disgust, etc. 

You might not agree with with her comments. Some of us did.  Look I don't want to get into fight with you.  To every issue, there are opposing viewpoints. Lets agree to disagree Big smile

Edited by vcoolwater - 10 August 2011 at 3:16pm

tvdekha

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

carisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vcoolwater

The thing is, I didn't feel insulted at all by what Pooja said.  Many other posters didn't feel offened or anger at all by what she said either. I don't want to offend you, but I didn't  need you to protect me either.

I understood that she upset over some of the comments that some poster posted about her and her friends. She wasn't insulting  us. She was upset and venting her frustration. After all she is a human being. She is allowed to feel anger, disgust, etc. 

You might not agree with with her comments. Some of us did.  Look I don't want to get into fight with you.  To every issue, there are opposing viewpoints. Lets agree to disagree Big smile
I aint got a problem... neither did u offend me.. it was one member and their senseless comment that spoilt it for many ppl.
i'm not obssessed with any of the actors from MKAP.. I just watch the show for the show itself and Krish.

PG can do what she likes - Best of luck to her for her future, in her career and her relationship.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top