Pratigya

ADIOS - Dosa's final message. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

Elvira22

IF-Dazzler

Elvira22

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Plzzz Di ... U r nt going any  where...  BAAS BHAT KHATAM ...
CryCry...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeArhainAshishcarisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ADIOS - Dosa's final message. (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

Shocked Hey no DOSA...PLES REMB SUMTHINGS IN THE WORLD CAN NEVER BE REPLACED AND SO NEITHER CAN DOSA BE REPLACED... PLESSSHHHCry DONT DO THIS...AS IT IS WE ALL R GOIN THRU SUCH A LOW..PLS..Cry

@gees...Totally agree

@Caris... WHY do you care what someone says... U are the pillar of this forum...  please reconsider your decision... even I was bashed for my post... I tried to explain... but then my post got locked...

What was that dialogue by SRK... "Bade bade desho mei aise choti choti baat hoti rahati hai..."

Just forget it yaar... we are all your friends and you are our philosopher and guide ... please be here for us... and for MKAP... Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeb2011Elvira22ArhainAshishcarisma2

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Noone can take the position of DOSA.  Your EAs, FFTs and other fun posts are memorable and we hope to see more of those.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierninahegdea_umaElvira22corvetteArhainAshishPragati.Tcarisma2

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
hw cna u leav etis forum??u cannooottt i knw u wont

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdecarisma2

Fallen Star

IF-Rockerz

Fallen Star

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Shocked Shocked Cari Di u can't just leave...I can't let u leave. Plzzz Cry
No one can take ur place...Ur posts are urs and u will have to continue to do them Ouch

Edited by Fallen Star - 10 August 2011 at 12:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierninahegdeArhainAshishcarisma2

Staar

Staar

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

<p align="center"></p>
</div>
<div align="center"></strong>

<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">First and foremost - I need a Dosa replacement volunteer here... </font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">I think KrishnPrats would love to do it as she feels she can do better in the peace treaty element. BUT I need someone talented in all areas. </font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3"></font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Job Spec.. You need to be able to and would need to</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Do the E.A's</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">FFT</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Be a back-up written updater</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">VM'S</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">PICS/SIGGIES</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Throw a rocking party</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Birthday Threads</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Games</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Compeitions</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">FF</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Understand cognitive Psychology </font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#3300ff" size="3">Biting your tongue and not conforming, agreeing to everyone's POV, sidelining your own for the sake of others. Also understand Perception and have public relations in managing with the nastiest of comments. </font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Appreciation Threads For Actors and Members</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Provide technical support to members thru PM's </font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Encourage newcomer onto the forum</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Councillor</font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">My job here is done, I have lived for you all for a year and now I need to live for myself. Not only do I want to entertain but also want to be entertained at the sametime - which is not possible here. I cannot bite my tongue and conform to something I cannot agree with or for other people's happiness. Soory but I am an intelligent human being and will not play brain dead for ANYONE.</font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">I no longer want to bash my head against brickwalls. I cannot sit and support impartiallity. The forum was created for fun and intelligent discussions and if one cannot get that from it, you either in the wrong place or are simply bored and fed up. I do not know which out of the two situations I fit in. So I leave you to enjoy MKAP, Kriya, ARJA and each other. </font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3"></font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">I have worked hard growing this forum and hence will wish the best for it, hence I need someone to fill my space here.. starting from now. I officially resign from this forum. So please volunteer. We need one DOSA to do all those above things. I'm sure out of the hundreds here - there will be atleast one person to fill this space.</font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">Thankyou for those who have loved and supported me and my work. Those who are close to me will remain in my buddy list and I will stay in touch. </font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">Mera - Thankyou once again for my name Dosa. I will carry this name on - elsewhere. </font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">Adios...</font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">Carisma. xx</font></div>
<div align="left"><strong>
</div>

wts this yr.u cant do like this.we all need u. U did so much 4 all ov us.plz dnt leave sweet 4nd plz.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdecarisma2

Staar

Staar

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

<p align="center"></p>
</div>
<div align="center"></strong>

<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">First and foremost - I need a Dosa replacement volunteer here... </font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">I think KrishnPrats would love to do it as she feels she can do better in the peace treaty element. BUT I need someone talented in all areas. </font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Job Spec.. You need to be able to and would need to</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Do the E.A's</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">FFT</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Be a back-up written updater</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">VM'S</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">PICS/SIGGIES</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Throw a rocking party</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Birthday Threads</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Games</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Compeitions</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">FF</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Understand cognitive Psychology </font></div>
<div align="center"><font color="#3300ff" size="3">Biting your tongue and not conforming, agreeing to everyone's POV, sidelining your own for the sake of others. Also understand Perception and have public relations in managing with the nastiest of comments. </font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Appreciation Threads For Actors and Members</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Provide technical support to members thru PM's </font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Encourage newcomer onto the forum</font></div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Councillor</font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">My job here is done, I have lived for you all for a year and now I need to live for myself. Not only do I want to entertain but also want to be entertained at the sametime - which is not possible here. I cannot bite my tongue and conform to something I cannot agree with or for other people's happiness. Soory but I am an intelligent human being and will not play brain dead for ANYONE.</font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">I no longer want to bash my head against brickwalls. I cannot sit and support impartiallity. The forum was created for fun and intelligent discussions and if one cannot get that from it, you either in the wrong place or are simply bored and fed up. I do not know which out of the two situations I fit in. So I leave you to enjoy MKAP, Kriya, ARJA and each other. </font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">I have worked hard growing this forum and hence will wish the best for it, hence I need someone to fill my space here.. starting from now. I officially resign from this forum. So please volunteer. We need one DOSA to do all those above things. I'm sure out of the hundreds here - there will be atleast one person to fill this space.</font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">Thankyou for those who have loved and supported me and my work. Those who are close to me will remain in my buddy list and I will stay in touch. </font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">Mera - Thankyou once again for my name Dosa. I will carry this name on - elsewhere. </font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">Adios...</font></div>
<div align="left"><font size="3">Carisma. xx</font></div>
<div align="left"><strong>
</div>

wts ths yr?u cant do like this.as u did so much work for this forum.nw u cant leave us.plz dnt leave sweet sis nd 4nd.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
To All,

Sad but true ... I know I am ireplacable.

But unfortunately my decision to leave is the best one for me.

I no longer am addicted here as I used to be - or as some may think.

I will continue to enjoy doing what I do - somewhere else.

I will still be in touch with my buddies thru FB and PM's.

But - I refuse to entertain some selfish people.. who chat out of their backends.

I cannot drain any more energy here - being the peace maker - got told that I am peace breaker. With the Avantika post - it was a statement and a true one.  pooja didn't diss me - she dissed the forum members and I stood up for them.. coz forum members mattered more to me. But patheic senseless people couldn't get that into their thick empty skulls.

Tanthya

Hug

We don't needs words between us.  A hug says it all. Big smile

Edited by carisma2 - 10 August 2011 at 2:28pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top