Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Memory=word Association, Shyam= sticky Situation!

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

I know people have not liked today's episode' it is again a situation where everyone wants to see Khushi and Arnav in same frame everyday, but hats off to the CVs who have not only developed parallel tracks right from the start but also given adequate footage to other characters in the serial.

Be it the adorable Mamiji, the silent yet understanding Mamaji, the vociferous Naniji or the petulant Buaji

not to forget the love track between aakash and payal which is in it nascent stage and Shyam and Anjali's 7 year itch situation.

The relationship exploration between siblings, couples and new love beside an angle of live-in Vs marriage as a social issue.

Bravo'

now today's episode for me is development of the storyline..

1. Anjali has started questioning Shyam's distraction and she voiced it'you go girl. Being loving does not mean becoming a doormat.
2. Arnav's memory is a classic case of word association. whether it is chamkili or lucknow he remembered one person he wants to discard from his memory..and he is remembering one thing'she is leaving'
3. Mamiji and Lavanya developing a relationship
4. lavanya and Arnav's relationship show tatters' i felt a scene was cut when La told Arnav sirf tum chahiye and the next scene was her coming out of the bathroom after changing clothes..i would have loved to see La's blatant display of desire either meets with embarrasment because they are in his house and her half naked state which mami has witnessed and he saying something like, abhi nahi' tum ready ho jao, chai ke liye jaana hai..or something that gives a glimpse of their relationship' but it could be cut as they dont want to show too much of the relationship between them' He wanting to withdraw after hearing chamkili would have added fuel to the fire that has started in him for Khushi'.chalo theek hai..may be some other day

5. The chai situation when La put her foot in her mouth' Arnav was defensive for her..but she just had to put her hand in sher's mooh'just like mami had said the other day!!

6. another highlight for me was the scene where Khushi is remembered by two men albeit they both think not for same reason!! Arnav thinks he is mad' and Shyam thinks he's had it bad'but i think that table is going to switch..soon' Shyam will soon be mad for not able to get Khushi and Arnav will think soon that he has it bad for her..but unable to do anything'

looking forward to tomorrow..

some symbolism

Perscpective and word association - a word can have different connotation for different people' Khushi, Lucknow and Chamkili!

here's something i wrote on ArHi...see if you guys like it

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1751505
Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aah lol, yeah I know what you mean!
Some epis without ArHi and this place is back to square one!

But I enjoyed the epi today! Cause as you said, it explored the various relationships, Arnav-La, Shyam-Anjali, Nani-Arnav-La...
I know, I think that scene was cut in between too! I'd have loved to see the whole, but they sort of ended it abruptly. It was the perfect time to show Arnav's confusion, and reluctance.

I'm glad Anjali is getting hints abt Shyam, and hope she finds out really soon. *fingers crossed*

-Ishita
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Simply brilliantly written...loved the word association. I am glad that Anjali has recognized Shyam's distraction...for I too think this will go a long way in depleting the Blind faith that she seems to have in him now.  I hope that in the coming episodes, they continue to show a questioning Anjali...and not one that is totally a dud!!

Hmmm...as for La...I have not much to say...but I did like that Mami Ji is a support system for her...in her own selfish quirky way...and i am looking forward to move great one-liners from her!!

There are some people on the forum that were upset that Arnav did not cringe or rebuff La for using the Chamkili name for Khushi...but i don't see it that way...infact what I saw was that the merest mention of Khushi set off his memories of her again...and he did end with taking her name...and I loved the expression on Arnav's face as he said her name...it was very reminiscent...with a hint of pleasure  sprinkled on it!!😳

Now to the table...for tea...the most dramatic part was the scene that panned on Arnav and Shayam sitting side by side...both thinking of Khushi only...loved the MAD/BAD wordplay...its perfect for them.😃

What did strike me though was that both of these men...as they pine for her...are already involved in a relationship...hence both thinking of her was NAJAYEZ...then i thought...poor Khushi...kya uski kismat mein aise hi rishte likhe hai...will she end up breaking and already existing relationship to have a relationship with Arnav...😕

Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Yep Ishita...

i have been an ardent fan of Geet their other production and the gaps we had seen there and pointed out..i am so glad...they have bridged them by creating the other tracks and giving credence to other characters...

love the way it is shaping up and the one line humour by khushi, mami and bua is amazing...

i want to see some sarcasm come from Arnav..and some sly wit from Shyam!!
aa123.80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Yep Ishita...

i have been an ardent fan of Geet their other production and the gaps we had seen there and pointed out..i am so glad...they have bridged them by creating the other tracks and giving credence to other characters...

love the way it is shaping up and the one line humour by khushi, mami and bua is amazing...

i want to see some sarcasm come from Arnav..and some sly wit from Shyam!!

Yep exactlyyy! This show isn't just about ArHi, but others as well. I'm so glad they've explored other characters as well.
Haha, I know, Mami's amazing with her one liners.
And I'd love to see Arnav's sarcasm. That'd be great!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
btw ishita..

i am Vrushali
aa123.80 thumbnail
Hey Vrushali! :-) Nice meeting you! And love your name! 
jiora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just hope that Anjali will soon find out about her husband but I don't want ASR to jump to conclusions and accuse Khushi
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Fantastic Vrush. Always a pleasure to read you. I haven't seen the epi yet but can say its building up. Loved your word association analysis. ðŸ˜ƒ
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Actually i dont like the current track regarding La and Arnav