Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

sulijma

Groupbie

sulijma

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annika20

I feel for Gauri. I hope she doesn't end up with throat cancer for all this shouting at odd hours of the day! On top of it, she doesn't even take proper sleep! Tch..tch...look what is becoming of our sensible, educated, modern. city girl.
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by sulijma - 10 August 2011 at 10:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manni132satoministiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arre mera bacha (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manni132s

manni132s

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
ye sab ho gaya to Anandi se kharche kaise maangega Jagiya ??? I think - either he wont go for divorce or simply will be putting himself in legal complications- am counting on latter Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

hima_123

IF-Dazzler

hima_123

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I think they should prioritize things sensibly.

Instead of focusing on divorce, they should  first get their own marriage be declared void on their own. They should themselves approach the court, get some legal help--and put together some logical reasons about how they were unaware of the child marriage law. At least if they take this initiative on their own, and get their own marriage declared void on some ground...the risk of having criminal proceedings against them will not be there...

And whats wrong with them...why don't they focus on arranging some loans etc and finishing their MS...

Once they are equipped with MS degree, and able to take care of themselves,later  they can either request Anandi for divorce...and most probably she will agree...but one percent if she doesn't agree, they atleast will have the means to contest for divorce.

they are dumb for being so hyper emotional ...and not logically doing what it takes. How will shouting and screaming help?? Both of them have gone bonkers...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujaSuchi-

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

I think they should prioritize things sensibly.

Instead of focusing on divorce, they should  first get their own marriage be declared void on their own. They should themselves approach the court, get some legal help--and put together some logical reasons about how they were unaware of the child marriage law. At least if they take this initiative on their own, and get their own marriage declared void on some ground...the risk of having criminal proceedings against them will not be there...

And whats wrong with them...why don't they focus on arranging some loans etc and finishing their MS...

Once they are equipped with MS degree, and able to take care of themselves,later  they can either request Anandi for divorce...and most probably she will agree...but one percent if she doesn't agree, they atleast will have the means to contest for divorce.

they are dumb for being so hyper emotional ...and not logically doing what it takes. How will shouting and screaming help?? Both of them have gone bonkers...

Well said Hima...I think the first thing they need to do is meet a good lawyer...I felt that getting divorce  from anandi is the easiest part...But the whole mess is their own illegal marriage with lies...I am confused about it...

hima_123atominis

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
vasu and hima yaar if Jagya had sooo much brains as to seek out a lawyer and calmly solve things, you think he would have cheated her for 5 years?! wouldn't he just plainly get away from the relationship the properway in the first place? by doing all those things we wanted him to do (i.e. make sure Anandi si taken care of, being honest, etc.etc)

He will so not give Divorce to Anandi and only when Gauri pushes him extra hard he would go to Anandi and ask her for divorce. 

BUt I honestly do not want him any where near Anandi. She is just getting up from pain , if he goes now I am afraid she might break down again : (

hima_123tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top