Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annika20

It's only ''natural'' that he's talking like this. Hasn't he seen his Dadi sa and Tau sa managing so many things throughout life, by twisting every social, legal and moral thing which ever existed?!

To lead life, we only need people of our choice and money supply. Other things are not important. Law, religion, society, morals, humanity, ethics are all BS!

He has full confidence that family and Anandi are never going phod his bhanda or cut off money supply. So he is having the guts to make such a juvenile declaration!

That's why I said a court case was necessary to show him a taste of what the real world functions like! It would not have been a punishment or revenge, it would have made him a man and made him grow up and see the reality! Anandi's and Singh family's silence and monetary support has only egged him to live in bubbles!

Congratulations to Jagya for holding on to his rose-coloured glasses. Hamesha hi lagaa kar rakhna. Get Gauri a pair too!LOL

My doubt is if Anandi agrees to give divorce for Jagya's happiness, then will all the legal implications solve? Is it not possible to take a divorce based on mutual consent and then get married again to Gauri in Bombay register office??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arre mera bacha (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sulijma

Groupbie

sulijma

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

I wonder if he will go to Jayetsar and ask Anandi for the divorce in person or whether he will do it on the phone...or just send anandi divorce papers in the mail.
I think he will ask Gauri to go and ask Anandi.. or he will wait till she mails them... he wont be able to do anything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Yes it is right. Suchi was totally right when she said that in GAGA - It's only about JaGAt and JaGAt!

He always thinks about what matters or does not matter to him!!

He has never thought about Gauri, her wishes or her insecurity or the risks she could face in future!

''I want to be with Gauri because I like her, find her better than others. I want to live like this and feel no need for legalities because I feel that all this does not matter!'' - It's always I, me, myself and my beliefs for Jaggu!

I wonder how, just how can any sane girl choose to stick to such a guy! Immature, silly, selfish and delusional to the core!! Not even self-reliant. He pleads maturity and adulthood to marry the girl of his choice. But where is his maturity when it comes to earning his own bread by himself?!!!

As a viewer I would have loved to see both Anandi and Gauri kicking his a** and bashing him in public! [Want to see a Tiger Woods type fate for Jaggu! ]

Jaggu is only fit for his DS' lap! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujaILoveDramacharminggenieSuchi-tiny15khusi_*

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@Vasuja

I think Anandi has been too soft, pulpy and lenient when it comes to Jagya. She won't give him any trouble.

Jagya can very easily emotionally blackmail her and convince her to divorce him with mutual consent. Probably, they could use DS to bribe the lawyer for seeing to it that he gets divorced without any complications or hiccups. Who knows? Even Gauri could try to emotionally blackmail Anandi, spread out her ''daaman'' in front of Anandi and give him her love or suhaag and as a woman, beseech Anandi to relieve her of the ''doosri aurat'' tag!

Anandi being a human marshmallow, will be all pulp and easily hide all murky details from court, giving divorce to Jagya!

I think CVs can twist situations to get Jagya easy separation from Anandi.

Jagya can't initiate any proceedings himself. But Anandi can. And Anandi readily melting at the mention of Jagya will let him do whatever he wants!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujaILoveDramatiny15Suchi-

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasuja

[

My doubt is if Anandi agrees to give divorce for Jagya's happiness, then will all the legal implications solve? Is it not possible to take a divorce based on mutual consent and then get married again to Gauri in Bombay register office??
see agar koi batayega hi nehin ki JG ki saadi rajasthan main hui thi then no problem!!
they can marry in mumbai again in court!LOL...  j as a divorcee and g as singleWink
but legal complications khatam kavi nehin hoga...!!...if anyone wants to create troubles then he/she can...but prob is noone wants to!

ek baat pe hi ho sakta hai...
if all truth comes out...J gets punishment...
otherwise...not...i think...!!LOL

Edited by khusi_* - 10 August 2011 at 10:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujaSuchi-

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Is there going to be another divorce drama? More screaming from Gauri? More slow reactions from everyone?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I feel for Gauri. I hope she doesn't end up with throat cancer for all this shouting at odd hours of the day! On top of it, she doesn't even take proper sleep! Tch..tch...look what is becoming of our sensible, educated, modern. city girl.

Yeah there will be more drama, nagging from GAGA's side. Losers will keep nagging others forever.

I think they basically need a Genie who can fulfil their any wish at any time - brainwash people, change laws, and twist all situations, hypnotise all people of the world to act in ways that serve the interests of these two.

A Genie can relieve their shouting and nagging. Even Jaggu won't have to make shifty lies or weave a web of lies anymore. I pray to God to give a jadui chirag to this Gaga couple and end their Saga of woes!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujaSuchi-khusi_*

chulbuli7

Groupbie

chulbuli7

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I think our Jagya-"the great Fool", will once again commit a BIG mistake. Shocked

He will surely request Anandi for a divorceAngry. Fine. And since Anandi has already decided to move on in life, and wants to have nothing to do with him anymore, will definitely agree to divorce him.Confused

But, and the BIG BUT here is that she will most probably go to the same Rajasthan court that JaGa used for marriage. Wink Now during the divorce proceedings, a record of JaGa marriage will be foundLOL, which will complicate the situation, since he would be asking for divorce from Anandi, when a marriage record (with gauri) already exists. Shocked Ouch LOL

This will eventually lead to Jagya's  imprisonment for hiding the truth about his first marriage, and illegally tying a knot with another woman without divorcing the previous one. Clap Clap Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Websievasujaatoministiny15Suchi-khusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top