arre mera bacha

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When jagat asked Gauri,"muche kya karna hein shaadi legal karne keliye?" I was🤣🤣

Alle mela doodh peeta bacha , tumhe pata naheen ki kya karna hein shaadi  legal karne...Gauri ko godh mein bitakar sikana padega is masoom bache ko.

🤣🤣🤣

I wish Gauri had given 2 tappads before telling what to do...Jaggu dada kabhi to dimaag ka isthmaal karo...zindagi bar jho theri patni hein wahi sochegi kya...tum sirf bina salt or masale ke ghatte banathe rehne😡 Pada likha bewakoof...
Edited by vasuja - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🤣...vasu!!
same here...!!
asking as a kid!!
isko dr kisne banaya!!🤣
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

oh yes that was🤣jagya was smarty pants ab kyaa ho gaya hain usko ab kyaa spoon feeding ki zaroorat hain😆

but really he was looking really innocent in that scene, first time aisa roop dekha jagya kaa😆
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah hamesa hi esa hai...fully dependent on others!!
no matter what...financially,emotinally!!
always needs supports!
hamesa hi esa sakal banata hai...
i saw it many times...!!
vasuja thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

oh yes that was🤣jagya was smarty pants ab kyaa ho gaya hain usko ab kyaa spoon feeding ki zaroorat hain😆

but really he was looking really innocent in that scene, first time aisa roop dekha jagya kaa😆

Anmol muche to keechkar thapad marne ka man kar raha tha...bechari ladki ko illegal shaadi mein fasa diya...woh puri tarah tooti hein and this idiot was asking like an innocent baby what to do...Jab apni baat hein to koob dimaag chalta hein, bribe bhi deta hein, par jab dooron ke baat hein to poora bacha ban jaata hein😡
atominis thumbnail
It's only ''natural'' that he's talking like this. Hasn't he seen his Dadi sa and Tau sa managing so many things throughout life, by twisting every social, legal and moral thing which ever existed?!

To lead life, we only need people of our choice and money supply. Other things are not important. Law, religion, society, morals, humanity, ethics are all BS!

He has full confidence that family and Anandi are never going phod his bhanda or cut off money supply. So he is having the guts to make such a juvenile declaration!

That's why I said a court case was necessary to show him a taste of what the real world functions like! It would not have been a punishment or revenge, it would have made him a man and made him grow up and see the reality! Anandi's and Singh family's silence and monetary support has only egged him to live in bubbles!

Congratulations to Jagya for holding on to his rose-coloured glasses. Hamesha hi lagaa kar rakhna. Get Gauri a pair too!😆

vasuja thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

yeah hamesa hi esa hai...fully dependent on others!!

no matter what...financially,emotinally!!
always needs supports!
hamesa hi esa sakal banata hai...
i saw it many times...!!

Haan jagya in duvida now

Will filing case send him to jail?
Will Anandi stop sending me money after divorce?
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
and he keeps saying "mujhe koi farq nahi padtha - legal hai ya nahin" 😆😆😆😆😆

...but the issue is that is the art of stating the obvious. We know it doesnt matter to HIM. He stayed with her for five years.

The issue of focus is that it matters to HER. which is why she keeps bringing it up.

I wonder if he will go to Jayetsar and ask Anandi for the divorce in person or whether he will do it on the phone...or just send anandi divorce papers in the mail.
vasuja thumbnail
Originally posted by: annika20

It's only ''natural'' that he's talking like this. Hasn't he seen his Dadi sa and Tau sa managing so many things throughout life, by twisting every social, legal and moral thing which ever existed?!

To lead life, we only need people of our choice and money supply. Other things are not important. Law, religion, society, morals, humanity, ethics are all BS!

He has full confidence that family and Anandi are never going phod his bhanda or cut off money supply. So he is having the guts to make such a juvenile declaration!

That's why I said a court case was necessary to show him a taste of what the real world functions like! It would not have been a punishment or revenge, it would have made him a man and made him grow up and see the reality! Anandi's and Singh family's silence and monetary support has only egged him to live in bubbles!

Congratulations to Jagya for holding on to his rose-coloured glasses. Hamesha hi lagaa kar rakhna. Get Gauri a pair too!😆

My doubt is if Anandi agrees to give divorce for Jagya's happiness, then will all the legal implications solve? Is it not possible to take a divorce based on mutual consent and then get married again to Gauri in Bombay register office??
sulijma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

I wonder if he will go to Jayetsar and ask Anandi for the divorce in person or whether he will do it on the phone...or just send anandi divorce papers in the mail.

I think he will ask Gauri to go and ask Anandi.. or he will wait till she mails them... he wont be able to do anything