Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
🤪
forgettt Heroine man
this project's already down in the dumps

I feel bad for Madhur, still. I honestly don't see why he'd do this for publicity, because he's not stupid to not know the negative flak he could be receiving

but whatever, I'm done defending people I don't personally know 😆
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: liverach

🤪

I feel bad for Madhur, still. I honestly don't see why he'd do this for publicity, because he's not stupid to not know the negative flak he could be receiving

People spend crores of rupees for publicity for their film. Generally it's the producers. And he is the producer of this film He's trying to get it for free.

Wait, trying? He's already succeeded. Bigtime.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
I get that he's trying to obtain publicity

but do you honestly think he wouldn't know about all this "Madhur the publicity-hungry monster" accusations?

waise, publicity toh hain, but Madhur's definitely not the only one who's getting it
its funny how that entire hoopla had once happened near the release of Buddha Hoga Tera Baap
Edited by liverach - 12 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: liverach

but do you honestly think he wouldn't know about all this "Madhur the publicity-hungry monster" accusations?

He wouldn't know? Of course he does! But it's not a crime so he's carrying on. At the end of the day all you care is whether your film is a hit or a flop.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Right then.

Dekhte hain.
I'm pretty sure this isn't the last of this issue LOL

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Forget Heroine...

UTV, Madhur and Kareena shld kick start a new project Nautanki Unlimited... And have Ash too as a guest appearance...

Too much nautanki going on... 🥱
cinema-goer thumbnail
my guess is ash nd her goons are behind it..as soon as kareena is finalised and news leaked outta nowhere ash photoshoot pics are made public.I think she wants to do it irrespective of her actually being available at that time..i hope utv grows a spine and fight the presssure from bachans.. Edited by cinema-goer - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Forget Heroine...

UTV, Madhur and Kareena shld kick start a new project Nautanki Unlimited... And have Ash too as a guest appearance...

Too much nautanki going on... 🥱

What would it be if Shahid also starred in it, i guess it'll be 'limited'.. do to his limited skills..😆😆😆
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinema-goer

my guess is ash nd her goons are behind it..as soon as kareena is finalised and news leaked outta nowhere ash photoshoot pics are made public.I think she wants to do it irrespective of her actually being available at that time..i hope utv grows a spins and fight the presssure from bachans..

LOL @ your theory.

Aishwarya is pregnant with a baby. She need not resort to such cheap tactics. She has turned down some of the biggest movies in Hollywood... like Hancock and Troy. What is a small budget Bollywood film like Heroine before that?

And why would Bachchans put any pressure on UTV? People forget even the Bachchans are just actors, not some gods who run the industry.

This is just a cheap gimmick by Bhandarkar. Kareena is still doing it and will complete the film eventually and I can bet my life on it.
cinema-goer thumbnail

The article is from UTV not from bhandarkar..

If she can hide her pregnancy so that she can be in a movie she is capable of anything.-__-