Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

REVIEW: Parichay first episode (article) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

I sort of agree with the article, yes some actors are a bit flat esp the gal and her annoying sister ...
well i liked rest of the cast , be it kunal, Anand, Vikram and rest are good
waise i felt Bhabhis is Kunals wife , but LOL

her sister is not annoying re ,just because of simple sa make up and look she looking boor . . I find his dad and thakral annoying re . I dont understand whence ekta picked up those oldies are not appealing to me. Omg braid of thakral 's hair irritates me to the core! Yeah i also felt same that wife of his second brother is wife of kunal but yesterday when she said kunal bhaiya. I took breathe of relief because I want gorgeous actress for samir .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "REVIEW: Parichay first episode (article) (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
lol... his father fails to connect , he is pale ...

Lol, that hair style of Thakaral is hilarious , and intro was super funny , thats how gals do not uncles ...

Kya yaar, Bhabhi is good looking donno but lead lady looks way tooo young for kunal and it shows

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arrow01-Rojaa-

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
The first two episode was really good

varshaSA

IF-Rockerz

varshaSA

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
How can they decide abt the show by only first episode...the first  two episodes are good..hope by cuming episode the show will get good trp's

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

I sort of agree with the review. The first episode was filmy, and didn't even focus on Kunal. They focussed on Anand and Siddhi too much.

Second episode was better.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arrow01ElusiveDevotionChillMaarYaarSamraat_92

viewobs

viewobs

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Bade Acche lagthe hai had the same case. Promos were super great but the 1st episode was shoddy. This show will also pick up.
Of course, the heart of the show are Sakshi and Ram's acting. If the same can be made of here, it will be good :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotionSamraat_92

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Yeah in fst eps when siddhi thought about some hours story, i felt as she thinking about kunaal but it was about only aanand. Wish siddhi was for kunnal.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

I sort of agree with the review. The first episode was filmy, and didn't even focus on Kunal. They focussed on Anand and Siddhi too much.

Second episode was better.

it was more than filmy , listening khnh tune in bg i felt as i m watching sequal of that film but with different stars . Second eps was much focused on kunal. Atleast we got to know something about him. Today it will be more interesting when aanand calls his bro kunal to award him .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arrow01

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.