Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

REVIEW: Parichay first episode (article)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Any new show on television has our hopes up – will it be better than the usual fare? For this one, we are just not sure…

A teaser plays a crucial role in helping you decide whether you want to watch a particular television show or not. Then the first episode is aired – it presents you with a more clear picture of what you have let yourself in for and answers many of the questions hovering in your mind. Some of the most crucial aspects you often think about are: Is this my kind of a show? Am I willing to waste that precious half-hour of my day watching this? Well, our verdict on Ekta Kapoor's Parichay - which aired last night on Colors – is not quite all joy. What got us hooked on to the show in the first place was the impressively created trailer. An unemployed Samir Soni wanders around with a helpless and frustrated look on his face. An unsuccessful lawyer, his resolution crumbled after he had to face failure. The concept looked supremely interesting and Kunal Chopra's (the charater that Soni plays) life intrigued us. But it's disappointing when you discover that it's nothing but another shoddily written script teamed with hammed-up performances and story angles that are obvious gimmicks to galvanise TRPs into climbing. Soni's mature acting is the only saving grace. He enters the show in typical Bollywood style, gambling with the goons to make money to buy a suit for his younger brother's convocation. The cops barge in and poor Kunal Chopra gets beaten up, hardly a triumph after all the hard work he put into earning his winnings. The bottom line for us: television really needs to evolve. How long will good actors, beautiful faces and frivolous fluff rule the small screen? Parichay falls flat in episode one, still leaving vacant that special place where people would like to see something different. Whether it's going to work with the masses – time and the TRPs may answer that question…

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

2011renuarrow01-Swetha-arabicaElusiveDevotion-Awantika-Aditi147asenavarshaSASandstoneChillMaarYaarshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "REVIEW: Parichay first episode (article)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Sizzlerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
oh common we cant judge any show on first episode base...see even BALH  has a bad opening...but now its cool...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shreya7898ananyasheradivra4urcrazyarabicaElusiveDevotionSmritiKatha

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Arghh!! even i was also expecting a lot more coz of those absolutely fresh n wonderful promos but it's too early to decide d fate of d show!! seriously this article makes no sense to me!! Dead TRPs!! we better not talk about that!!! Stern Smile Ermm it's da useless thing to judge a show! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaElusiveDevotionSmritiKathaneemeSamraat_92

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I sorta agree with this article, I think they promos were just too amazing, so expectations were up and the first epi was a let down. But again, it's too early to give a verdict, so I'll continue to watch it for now...I still have hopes for this one.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arrow01urcrazyarabicaSmritiKathaSamraat_92

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
The promos were very eye catchy
The first episode was a bit filmy and the other casts were a little over board maybe a little focus on his family characters more wud have helped let's see how it goes I heard they want a 2 .4 for the first week so let's see if they get that much

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazyarabicaSmritiKathaSamraat_92

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Fst eps was pretty good and i even liked. Love the way kunnal scuffled with those abject policemen for his brother .

I want ekta not to spoil it badly .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shambhvi_LoveurcrazyarabicaSmritiKatha

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I sort of agree with the article, yes some actors are a bit flat esp the gal and her annoying sister ...

well i liked rest of the cast , be it kunal, Anand, Vikram and rest are good

waise i felt Bhabhis is Kunals wife , but LOL

maggi.masala

IF-Rockerz

maggi.masala

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I don't go with the Article
The show is Going Good
It was only first n now second epi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shambhvi_LoveSandstone

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.