Dr.Yash in Parichay!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

silentkiller007

silentkiller007

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
It was a pleasant surprise to see Dr Yash (Mukesh Solanki)Embarrassed in Balaji's new show on Colors 'Parichay' 9.30pm (same slot like Kesariya balam).. He plays the brother of 2 sisters (one being the female lead), having no parents, hence shouldering the responsibilities of his 2 sisters. Loved him as Dr.Yash and hoping to see more of him as the loving & protective brother in 'Parichay'.. way to go Mukesh!! U rock in Jai Jai Jai Bajrangbali too as Lord Shiv.. Smile All the best and keep entertaining us always with yr lovely performances Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saharabdulwaliziddiladkisattvikBamonforeverRoshini1494

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dr.Yash in Parichay!" in Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
I've always been a huge fan of Mukesh Solanki. I just lovvved Dr. Yash , he's true friend , a true n devoted lover n also a great doctor along wid a great human being alike . His smile, his soft words , his peaceful n soothing manners n his personality every thing is so charming n sober , it was very enjoyable 2 watch doctor Yash . Mukesh made it such a lovable charactr , I deeply regret tht his charactr wasn't given the importance in the story tht it deserved , very sad . But , yes , it was indeed a very pleasant surprize 2 see him in Parichay , glad so much tht he's getting this kind of gd roles in prominent channels n isn't sitting at home . His character in parichay  is quite like dr. Rathod of KBAHD . But , I wish 2 see him in a lead role , if it's possible against Jaya , because along wid Akash Jaya has very gd chemistry wid Mukesh too , want 2 see this pair on screen n working togethr again. A very best of luck n lots of love for u Mukesh . God b wid u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silentkiller007

silentkiller007

silentkiller007

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Hey im too a big fan of Mukesh Star & simply adored his potrayal of Dr Yash Clap. He fitted the character to perfection though the creatives starved us to see him on the show Unhappy.  Loved his innocent & pure chemistry with Rukmi. Hope we are not starved to see him in 'Parichay'. He's looks like the real Lord Shiv in Jai Jai Jai Bajrangbali & also Ganesh Leela (prior show). He fits perfectly as Lord Shiv as well as Dr. Yash, 2 completely different genres. Commendable!  May God bless him with many more meaningful roles (by that I mean lead roles Wink hehe) Best wishes from your best fans Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top