Pratigya

My Story(Attempt) The Dark night

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Krishtigya

Krishtigya

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Hey guys this is my first attempt of writing a story so please bear with it guys(quite nervous)...

The night was very dark and cold, the darkness was so intense that it seemed like even the rays os the sun couldnt lighten the fierce black sky.

She sat there staring out at the sky which seemed to be reflecting the darkness which now flooded her life. She had been sitting in the park for hours now oblivious to the world, lost in her own thoughts.

" How am i going to tell him that I cant..." the thought of getting separated from him filled her eyes with tears but she had no choice. She had to do it...Her mind floated back to the tragedy taht happened a few years ago...

Arushi: Pratigya, Pratigya! where are u ..

Pratigya: Di, what happened. Why do u look so serious. Kya hua?

Arushi: Prats i need to tell u something u know i cant hide anything from u.

Pratigya: yes di go on..

Arushi: I love someone Prats, his name is Nitin and i have been seeing him for quite a while now and i think it's time I tell mom and dad about it.

She spoke so fast that Pratigya took a while to absorb all what was being told to her..

Pratigya: Di are you out of ur mind you know that Papa is aginst love marriages and that he will never let u do this.

Arushi: I know prats but i cant live without Nithin and now u are too young one day when u fall in love u will understand. I have to make papa agree.

Pratigya was going to oppose but then she realised that her sister was in love and she had to help her sister.

Pratigya and her sister tried very hard to make their dad agree but of no use. He responded to their pleas by forcing  Arushi to get married to the boy of his choice. On the wedding day Arushi ran away leaving her father to answer the million questions of the people. After a little while Pratigya mom passed away and from then onwards Pratigya dad was her only family. Somewhere Pratigya found herself guilty too. Today she faced the same scenario but she couldnt afford losing her father ...

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of foot steps. Pratigya felt the presence of the her man

"Krishna", she sighed. He approached her she looked at him lovingly wishing that the night would just freeze here and she could be with him for the rest of her life..

Krishna: Kya hua,? Why have u called me here at this time of the night. Anything  serious?

Judging by her face Krishna could tell that something was not right she had never been this quiet when she was with him. Krishna came close and hugged her.

Krishna: Kya baat hai jaan.. Why are u so quiet ..I know u are about to surprise me u are going to tell me that ur father has accepted our relationship..hai na?

Hearing his words tears welled in Praetigya eyes. She turned away from him.

Pratigya: Nahi Krishna..Papa is not accepting he never did he never will however much i try. II cant afford to loose him ...I cant be with u...

Pratigya couldnt  complete her sentence she began crying bitterly. Krishna froze on the spot. He was so taken aback by the news. It took a a while to come back to his senses. He slowly walked to Prats who was crying bitterly.

Krishna: Jaan deho don't cry jab bhi tum rohti ho na toh ahsoo tumhari annkho se nahi balke humare dil se bahte hai.Tum chup ho jao. Aoa hum tum ko ghar chod de bahut raat hogayi hai.

Though he tried not to cry,pratigya could sense it by the way he spoke.She hayed herself at that moment. Krishna held her hand and they walked together both silent their hearts speaking to each other. Finally they reached her place before leaving Krishna gave pratigya a note and without saying anything he left. Pratigya kept looking at him till he disappeared out of sight.

SCREECH!!! The sound of shattered glass echoed. Startled by the sound pratigya ran towards the source.

She was deeply shaken at what she saw for a moment it seemed like her world fell apart , on the road lying was Krishna's body, he was all wounded.

"Krishna "she screeched and ran towards him.

Pratigya: Tumhe kuch nahi hoga, ankhe kholo Krishna.

She quickly rushed him to the hospital…….

Pratigya: Mere Krishna ko kuch nahi hona chaiye  She prayed piously to the gods. When suddenly the note Krishna had given her fell out of her pocket. She opened the note and read it:

"Pratigya, without you and your love I have no being I would die.."

She was reading these words when suddenly the doctor walked to her and said

"Sorry he is no more!"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-radhi-PristineSoul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Story(Attempt) The Dark night" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Oh my God..
That was a tragic ending.. He died..
U made me cry..

Well written Mehreen (i hope i got ur name right)
congratulations on your 1st OS

Krishtigya

Krishtigya

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Thank u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top