Pavitra Rishta

Sushita quitting PR-All discns here ONLY chk Pg.8 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 18

amritaa10

IF-Sizzlerz

amritaa10

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Ouch...how can we be so sure,...did she say any reason for it.??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushita quitting PR-All discns here ONLY chk Pg.8 (Page 9)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
If Siti is saying it then I believe it .

I hope this is something that Sushant is happy about . Maybe he was made an offer he just could not refuse .
Hopefully there will be no leap and no baby gifting ...

I think Ankita's decision  and Anuraag's of quitting as well has also worked  in Sushant's favour...

If Sushant and Ankita are happy then I am happy too , will support them in everything...
If they are not quitting the show then neither am I ...Smile

thanks Tuh and Siti ...Hug

suan

mijanur

IF-Sizzlerz

mijanur

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
if this news is true.than i will be very happy.i can't imagine pr without sushita.

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

If this news of he not quitting is true then sorry this guy is just turning like those wannable actors who play games with fans. Ouch What was need to tell in that so called FB official page saying is quitting and why was Ankita echoing it saying she will support?Confused

These people just play with game with fans who get involve with characters too much.

Seriously Ekta and her cheap trick is just disgusting like her present PR track and this is like second time and how can any actor agree doing this again and again. This time even Ankita was involved wah wah these people just do things for publicity and TRP nothing else matters to them.

Edited by mirageas - 14 August 2011 at 8:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6shootingstar27

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirageas

If this news of he not quitting is true then sorry this guy is just turning like those wannable actors who play games with fans. Ouch What was need to tell in that so called FB official page saying is quitting and why was Ankita echoing it saying she will support?Confused

These people just play with game with fans who get involve with characters too much.

Seriously Ekta and her cheap trick is just disgusting like her present PR track and this is like second time and how can any actor agree doing this again and again. This time even Ankita was involved wah wah these people just do things for publicity and TRP nothing else matters to them.

I'm starting to feel that way too.First TRPs drop phir all this drama.Is Ekta firing all her writers else Sushant, Ankita and the rest are still stuck with the same old crap fest.Would hate to see this quitting drama take place again in few monthsAngry

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

If Siti is saying it then I believe it .

I hope this is something that Sushant is happy about . Maybe he was made an offer he just could not refuse .
Hopefully there will be no leap and no baby gifting ...

I think Ankita's decision  and Anuraag's of quitting as well has also worked  in Sushant's favour...

If Sushant and Ankita are happy then I am happy too , will support them in everything...
If they are not quitting the show then neither am I ...Smile

thanks Tuh and Siti ...Hug

I fully support your views Tanya, and hope that all that you said is true.
For Sushant to stay, there has to be no leap, especially one of 15 years, and for his character to be developed more realistically in relation to the pre leap Manav.

As you said, if he's happy with this decision, I'm also very happy. I never wanted him to leave just for leaving sake. I'd miss him too much. I wanted him to leave because of the way Manav was being portrayed, and a sense of betrayal to Sushant himself

I was questioning the veracity of the news because we have been hearing so many different things recently, I didn't want to believe this latest story, only to hear it's not true later.

I too will continue to watch PR, so long as Sushant and Ankita are there. Clap

Tanyaz

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Ankita did say that  nothing is fixed yet ..
I think the writers wanted the show to take  a leap and Sushant has   been very firm about this ...
Plus Ankita also saying that she will quit too has had a big impact on the final decision ...
The makers were not expecting that she too would want to leave , and not just her ...even Satish wanted to leave ..
The makers were being totally unfair in forcing their young good looking stars to suddenly grow old in the show ...

They don't have proper story lines or a good plan ...This show is only running so well because of the talented cast and the magic of the lead couple ...
If they leave ...there is nothing left ...

In terms of writing the show has gone really down ...I only watch it for Sushant and Ankita because I feel that they still are doing their job very well and I enjoy watching them together ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 14 August 2011 at 9:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suan.Mandy.

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirageas

hey nisha (hope i m correct)  don't b so angry wid sushita arre yar afterall de r human nd its human nature k de can change their decision at ne moment nd i m sure if de r not quiting den dere must b some valid reasons...abhi muskurao nd promise me k 4th september ko u will meet sushita wid a broad smile in ur face...Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top