Pavitra Rishta

Sushita quitting PR-All discns here ONLY chk Pg.8 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 18

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

This show was very good till the Shravnani story happened .From there on it is like a Tug Of War ..
On one side is Ekta and her writers , trying their best to spoil  the show as much as they can and on the other side is the talented Cast , trying their best to save the show .  The gorgeous good looking  couple of Manav & Archana with their beautiful chemistry, Ankita with her stunning looks , brilliant acting by Sushant ( specially ) , Usha , Ankita etc...and Sushant's popular appeal  have been working so hard to save this show from Ekta and the writers ...

But now the actors have had enough ...

Now let Ekta and her brilliant ideas save this show and take it to the top.

Tanya,
Brilliant post!!!!  Absolutely brilliant!!!
I agree with you. The moment they introduced Shravani as part of Arman's relationship, they started down the proverbial slippery slope. The type of relationship they have cannot support that typical plot of a third party. The fans will never support that type of storyline. If, when Shravani went to the USA, the writers and Ekta decided to completely forget about that type of plot, things would've been okay. But they persisted and came up with "missy", an absolut disaster!!!  The fans, unlike the writers and Ekta, don't forget what has happened in the show from the outset, so we won't accept a total, 180 degree change in a character. What they've been doing with the character of Manav, especially since the 4 year leap, terrible, and will never fly with the fans.

If Ekta believes that PR fans will stay with the show after Sushant and Ankita leave, or we will move over to BLAH...she has another think coming. As you said, Tanya," let her and her brilliant ideas save this show and take it to the top".   Ekta has bitten off more than she can chew, this time around. I'm just waiting to see how long it will take her to realise that she has failed, yet again. First she failed in trying to get Sushant to be part of a "three-way"  relationship post leap, returning with a new wife and a child. Sushant succeeded then. She tried  to "get back" at Sushant with the "missy" track. She has failed again. I'm sure she hoped to damage Suahant's career in some way, or get him to leave the show by diong this. Guess what Ekta? We also want Sushant ( and Ankita), to leave PR. The difference is, we want this for their benefit, for their good, unlike you!!!   We will suppor them and we will remain their fans!!!  

I'm eagerly awaiting your successes, Ekta, post Sushita's departure from PR Thumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiTanyazumayal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushita quitting PR-All discns here ONLY chk Pg.8 (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

This show was very good till the Shravnani story happened .From there on it is like a Tug Of War ..
On one side is Ekta and her writers , trying their best to spoil  the show as much as they can and on the other side is the talented Cast , trying their best to save the show .  The gorgeous good looking  couple of Manav & Archana with their beautiful chemistry, Ankita with her stunning looks , brilliant acting by Sushant ( specially ) , Usha , Ankita etc...and Sushant's popular appeal  have been working so hard to save this show from Ekta and the writers ...

But now the actors have had enough ...

Now let Ekta and her brilliant ideas save this show and take it to the top.

So true!! The Shravani track dragged on for too long then when the show was finally getting good again and unnecessary leap happened in which ArMan gave away their son. It was completely out of character for both, especially Manav who before the leap wanted nothing more than to be a father. The writers and Ekta didn't focus enough on Manav and Archana as a couple, instead of them having a storyline of their own they were always tangled up in someone else's problems specifically Archana's family! Just look right now the Sulochana drama is still going on while Vandu's is being ignored.

Its unfortunate that the CVs ruined a lot of the characters, there was so much more that could've been done with a talented star cast. It is why I don't blame so many for quitting or giving a lot of thought to quit.

In the end the person who loses is Ekta because PR will be nothing without Ankita and Sushant, their futures will remain bright as will the rest of the cast.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 13 August 2011 at 8:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsuan

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
First she failed in trying to get Sushant to be part of a "three-way"  relationship post leap, returning with a new wife and a child. Sushant succeeded then. She tried  to "get back" at Sushant with the "missy" track. She has failed again. I'm sure she hoped to damage Suahant's career in some way, or get him to leave the show by diong this. Guess what Ekta? We also want Sushant ( and Ankita), to leave PR. The difference is, we want this for their benefit, for their good, unlike you!!!   We will suppor them and we will remain their fans!!!  

I'm eagerly awaiting your successes, Ekta, post Sushita's departure from PR Thumbs Down                                   sharon di u told what in my mind ekta do it deleberately to take revenge on sush now she thinks BALH will b succ and pr go to hell it willnt happ i want badly BALH bcome super flopThumbs Downthen ekta will pull her own hair idiot woman .our sushit's future nobody can stop them to b successfullThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Sushant is leaving this month...When is Anki going to leave? Before or after the leap??? BTW,when is the leap????

minty_11

Groupbie

minty_11

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
what again a leap?????OMG they r turning this show like anything .if sushant bhayya and ankita leaves the show thn PR will be no where.No one would watch this show.Instead of that its better to end this show. we cant imagine any other actors palying manav and archana roles plzzz

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Hi freinds i m feeling very happy to inform u all dat sush is not quting PR right now.The credit for dis news entirely goes  to SITI..its SITI who informed in fb dat sush is not quiting.SITI seems to b very confident about da source from where she got da news...thanx siti for da info.Tongue

SORRY SITI coz da credit of dis news goes entirely to u nd i just thought dat u will b busy with ur roza  so could'nt wait to share da news wid our forum friends hope u will not mindTonguethanx once again for dis breaking news...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsuan

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
How do we know that this is the absolute truth?

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

How do we know that this is the absolute truth?
i told u na dat SITI is very confident about da source of dis news or otherwise we have to wait till 25th august...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top