Pavitra Rishta

Sushita quitting PR-All discns here ONLY chk Pg.8 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 18

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Originally posted by neha851996

plzzz...tel me r dey in a live-in relationship...

I would looove to see Sushant in a blockbuster (but also sensible, lol) film!  Day Dreaming  It's like every fangirl's dream come true.  LOL   

maybe he will run around trees ... with his bare chest , arms spread out and takes the girl into his arms who runs towards him , lmao LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushita quitting PR-All discns here ONLY chk Pg.8 (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neha851996

Groupbie

neha851996

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
areyyy...in an article dey mentiond sushant as ankita's...LIVE-IN BOYFRND...seriusly...

neha851996

Groupbie

neha851996

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
n d topic u al r talkin abt...

i juzz want sushant 2 b a sucessful director wich he wants 2 be...

n ankita,shes juz adorable...n can do nethin...

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Sushant,Ankita and everyone else who has decided to quit the show,I say Good decision indeed! ClapLOL
The show is a disaster! It's a comedy fest seriously,I swear if they don't end it I might die laughing only Stern Smile I mean whats that new super lame Riya chick? Confused I seriously Laugh-my-ass-off everytime I see her ROFL and by everytime I mean, merely those 2 seconds that I can stick to with her on my screen LOL That chick can't act to even save her life *Shakes head* LOL

And now Ekta Mayi is thinking of another leap that too of 20 years? *Sigh* Somebody tell me to which planet this parrani (Alien) belongs to? Wacko LOL She'll never learn from her mistakes*Shakes head some more* how to destroy a no.1 running show,koi inse sikhe! LOL
Koi nahi lage raho...I'm pretty sure the way actors of this show are planning to leave it,at this rate only she and the doggy Damo will be left at the end of it ,anyway LOL then she can show a Pavitra Rishta between her and the dog with as many leaps she likes,the dog won't even complain LOL

No, Seriously Ekta for once stop being stubborn,end the show and spare us the misery please. Pinch

Edit:Although,I still do find all these rumours of everyone leaving to be a little fishy Ermm or maybe I should really stop watching those detective movies,it's starting to play with my mind I find everything suspicious and fishy these days Confused LOL but still I find it funny that how are they gonna replace Sushant in such short notice and then If Ankita also decides to leave,they'll have to find a new female lead too. LOL It'll be so funny indeed to see how they manage to replace them all who leaves, it'll be like watching a whole new crapfest altogether. LOL

Edited by soul_angel - 12 August 2011 at 6:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27umayalsuan-sylph-TazinSushantFan

TazinSushantFan

IF-Sizzlerz

TazinSushantFan

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
^^ totally agree with u JiaSmile
PR is becoming more crapy day by dayThumbs Down Good decision by Sushant, Ankita, Prathna & AnuragThumbs Up
as for leap Ekta maiya will never ever change Angry

Edited by rida2004 - 12 August 2011 at 6:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.suan

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

It'll be so funny indeed to see how they manage to replace them all who leaves, it'll be like watching a whole new crapfest altogether. LOL

With all the changes , that is going to be the only constant thing .. the show will continue to be a crapfest ...
Hmph , the show needed a makeover of new writers , not a new cast ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.suan-sylph-

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Hmph , the show needed a makeover of new writers , not a new cast ..

100% Agree. Everyone except Ekta seem to think that way Silly 

lunzasuan

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

the show needed a makeover of new writers , not a new cast ..
very well said lunziClap

lunzasuan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top