Pavitra Rishta

Sushita quitting PR-All discns here ONLY chk Pg.8 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 3 Page 18

dew_drop

Goldie

dew_drop

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Sush can stay till the leap happens.. Its only 2 months.. I dont want him to quit on Aug 27.. Im very very busy this month. I dnt gt tym to watch PR as I travel and these places r lil rural and they dnt hav hindi channels. I might even miss watching his last epi.. Ouch It will break my heart..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ahsima

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushita quitting PR-All discns here ONLY chk Pg.8 (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

Sush can stay till the leap happens.. Its only 2 months.. I dont want him to quit on Aug 27.. Im very very busy this month. I dnt gt tym to watch PR as I travel and these places r lil rural and they dnt hav hindi channels. I might even miss watching his last epi.. Ouch It will break my heart..

You can watch it online, that is what I do.  

ahsima

dew_drop

Goldie

dew_drop

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
^I dont hav my laptop wid me, Omana. Im on my phone and I only read updates these days. So Im gonna miss it on Aug 27 for sure. *tear*

Hope he stays till leap..

ahsima

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Best wishes to SuShita for leaving this crappy show.

I think this is the best decision they have made.

Is Anurag also leaving?  I did not know that..

I know Vaishu has left and new replacement is already shooting.

I wish Savita would leave too as this show is just a bakwaas and they are not even using her talent to the max.  Woh sirf Comedian rahe chuki hai..What a waste Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ahsimaumayalshootingstar27suan

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

@sharon di .. I dont think ekta will stiffle his career .. but being on friendly terms with her would have made it easier for him to get started with directing films ..

ekta makes films .. he could have easily approached her for a chance as an assistant director...

getting acting breaks in bollywood is also hard .. nepotism rules in bollywood ... esp with the male actors..

But ya .. I am sure he will make it .. and lol .. I am kinda excited about him learning from broadway ...
i am going to miss watching him dance :(

Agree with you Lunza. I will also miss his dancing tremendously!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ahsimalunza

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
it will b greattt if both sush nd anki leave da show at same time  nd i m sure once de do so de will b poured wid some good offers...Tongue

ahsimasuan

mijanur

IF-Sizzlerz

mijanur

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
i am sad as a pavitra rishta fan sushita leave pr.but i think they have no other way.after the leap the story of pr gets bad day by day.the current story of pr is in a mess now.its totally waste of talent of people like sushita now.they are very talented.the show don't do the justice their talent after the leap.i will miss them very much.i wait for every mon-fri at 9 pm to watch sushita.but i wish them best of luck for their future.

ahsimasuan

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Hi all PRians,
The thought has crossed my mind. As it appears that Sushant and Ankita, among other actors, will be leaving PR very soon, what will happen to PR Forum?

More importantly, what will happen to those of us who have formed lifelong, on-line friendships? We've been able to keep in touch via this forum. Many of us will no longer watch PR when Arman leave. Even if the show stays on the air, our interest in the new cast will not be there, therefore no interest in discussing PR matters.

Most, if not all of us, can only see Sushita in the roles of Arman. So even if they bring in new leads, we aren't interested. So how do we PR Forum friends stay in touch with each other? Chatting in the various threads has that capacity to immediately be in touch with one another. How will we do this now?

Would it be possible for someone to create a Sushita Forum, and those members who currently track articles, videos, and generally news related to Sushant and Ankita, they could continue to do so and we their fans could use this forum to discuss matters related to Sushita. Is this a possibility?

Please give your views on this matter so that, if it's at all possible, we can start organising it. I would hate to lose touch with all the dear friends I've made in this Forum. It would be hard to suddenly not communicate with them at all.

Looking forward to feedback from you all. Love you all HeartHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ahsimaumayallunzamijanur

Post Reply New Post

Go to top